PS4 4.50 Beta 3 Tracking Issues/Sleep-Awake HDD Issues Fixed

Discussion in 'General PS4 Discussion.' started by SockNastez, Feb 15, 2017.

1. 157
    SockNastez

SockNastez Member

PS4-1-700x350.jpg

Today PS4 4.50 Beta 3 has been released. Issues were fixed and yet another download is available to the public. I will not be showing the download here, but a simple Google search will do the trick for you.

According to this Reddit post someone named piggyhero noticed tracking issues that were fixed. Also according to developer Senaxx some sleep/awake issues with external drives were fixed.
    Senaxx's Twitter Post

From piggyhero, "The beta for 4.50 has been updated to beta 3 and having done some testing it appears that the move tracking issues introduced earlier in the beta have been fixed. Can anyone else confirm this?"
    From Turkishoo7, "Can confirm tracking issues are fixed for me also 4.50 B3.".

PLEASE NOTE! YOU CANNOT INSTALL THIS OR ANY OTHER BETA FIRMWARE WITHOUT BEING ENROLLED OR HAVING AN ACCOUNT FROM SOMEONE ELSE THAT IS ENROLLED!
    While not a big update or big thread it is still news and interesting to see what Sony will do with the firmware. :)

P.S, currently this is all the info I could gather. I do not see other things yet I am still on the lookout if anything else about this firmware pops up.​

Tags: