Ps4 help

Discussion in 'General PS4 Discussion.' started by SeifGamimg123, Sep 1, 2019.

1. 29
    SeifGamimg123

SeifGamimg123 Member

Hello
    I want to gameshare with my friend
    But he has to activate as primary since I play using the primary account
    And on the same ps4 my brother has his own user he plays on and can't accesses the games from his user so I really need help in this thanks

2. 33
    Th3-J0k3r

Th3-J0k3r Member

Arrrgh Arrrgh buckinering spirit

Won't get help on piracy bud

3. 11,550
    pinky

pinky Bitsiboo's Other Half Developer

I don't know anything about game sharing, but there was a modchip that was supposed to expand the 5 person, or however many, limit to infinite. I think it's been patched out, so it died almost instantly. it was some sort of hard mod iirc.

if this is a piracy question, we can't discuss it anymore.

4. 1,494
    Naked_Snake1995

Naked_Snake1995 Senior Member

Graphic Designer
    Game-Sharing its a feature and a service, included on the PlayStation Network/PlayStation4, as part of the PlayStation Plus Subscription, which means sharing the controler of the game you are currently playing with another user, much like passing the controller to another friend, but its done online via streaming.

Your definition of Game-Sharing is share games with a friend, on two units, you can do that but there is a catch, unlike the PlayStation3, which you can share titles between units, and you could activate 2/3 PlayStation3 Units as primary systems, thus no matter if you played on the same account at the same time, it didn't restrict the license DRM, you could also use a secondary account, and still access the titles, as long as that account was linked to the system.

On the PlayStation4, $ony restricted this feature due to security concerns, and account sharing, which lead to exposing personal data.

On the PlayStation4, only one system can be activated as a Primary System, the others are activated as Secondary Systems, and only one system can access that account's content, meaning if you try to access the content at the same time in two system logged in with the same account, the connect will be locked on the secondary consoles, and only can be accessed if the Primary Console is either Logged Off or Turned Off, if you Log in again on the Primary System, all the Secondary Systems will be logged out, until the process is done again as described before, and even if you install one account content on the HDD, and try to access it with another account, it will be locked.

Now to the final question, if you are logged in, but can't access your purchase content, and the account its not shared between any other PlayStation4 System, either, you need to Renew your PSN licenses, which can happen and its a quick fix, or you have been suspended or permanently banned, which will revoke your PSN Library content temporarily or permanently.

This its a answer to your question, but if you are trying to use them as piracy, your thread will be locked and under moderation, elaborate your questions with the upmost clarity and detail.

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

Th3-J0k3r likes this.