Developer Lapy05575948 has been working on several homebrew's and ports for the PS4 using Unity 3d, we have seen the developer released various games like El Pollo 2.0 & Lapy's Chicken , but then the dev also developed a game called Save the Scene which was an original concept for the PS4 (now also ported to the PS Vita). In the recent weeks the developer turned attention to a utility, that being a file manager for the PS4. The app which was called Windows Explorer (v1.00-.05) originally and since has been renamed more appropriately PS4 Xplorer in recent updates (stating from v1.06). The homebrew is still in the BETA stage but progressing well as the developer has released multiple updates for the file manager (v1.10 currently) adding features like multilingual support / FTP Support and all the essentials for file management on the PS4.. This Homebrew runs on exploited console on firmware's 5.07 / 5.05 / 5.01 / 4.75 or 4.55 firmware Follow all the previous progress of changes in the changelogs provided below.
But wait that is not all the developer has in store for us, as another project is also in the works for the PS4., A very cool project (Ps4 Player), while its not released yet the developer is giving plenty of progress reports and some sneak peak video demos of an upcoming media player, Checkout the details and demonstrations in the tab below
1.10 change log:
- supported lower firmwares besides 5.05 (4.55, 4.75, 5.01)
- supported read info from .sfo and .pkg files.
- supported .dds images.
- fixed some Polish phraces.
1.09 change log:
- support to .json files as flat text.
- added the Persian translation.
- added the Russian translation.
- added the Turkish translation.
- added the Polish translation.
- added the Swedish translation.
- added the Catalan translation.
- added the Danish translation.
- added the Greek translation.
- added the Indonesian translation.
- fixed some Chinese characters.
1.08 change log:
- Language selection screen (this will show only the first time you open the application). If you want to change the language later, go to [Settings]>[Application Saved Data Management] and delete the PS4-Xplorer saves.
- When you move backward in the folders, the app remembers the folder where it comes from.
- Finished the Advance Menu translations.
- More bugs fixed.
1.07 change log:
- New Instruction page design.
- Added notification sound when cut/copy and paste finish.
- Added error sound when some error happens.
- New Folder option.
- Slow down the speed a bit, and a little more in the opciones menu.
- Super speed to move. Hold L2 pressed and move with DPad or Analog Stick.
- Advances Options menu (Hold L2 pressed + triangle to show it) to Activate FTP (port 21) and Full R/W over system folders (danger, be careful !)
- Some keyboard bugs fixed (maybe there are still some more to fix).1.06 change log:
- Added the file multi-selection option and select all (files only for now). Press R1 to mark files and start the multiselection. You can press R1 again to unmark the files.
- L1 to cancel the multiselection. The multiselection will cancel if you abandon the actual folder too.
- Press R1 over a file while you hold down R2 to Select All the files in the actual folder.
- Ghosting files when cut like the real MS Windows Explorer.
- Some bugs fixed.1.05 change log:
- change the name to PS4-Xplorer.
- black list the folder "/dev" and "mnt/sandbox/pfsmnt/" to avoid problems. The options in these folders will not be opened.
- mark in green the folders towards the usb to facilitate the way to the less advanced users.
- shortcut to usb0 with Left DPad and to usb1 with Right DPad.
- support to .xml files as flat text.
- added the Chinese translation.
- added the Arabic translation.
- added the Vietnamese translation.
1.04 change log:
- show the file size in Kb, Mb or Gb.
1.03 change log:
- added the France translation.
- added the German translation.
- added the Ukrainian translation.
- added the Italian translation
- fixed some Japanese characters.
1.02 change log:
- added the Japanese translation.
1.01 change log:
- prevent the application from freezing when a cut/copy/paste error occurs.
- added the Portuguese translation.
1.00 change log:
- initial release with spanish and english translation.
Developer's Twitter: https://twitter.com/Lapy05575948
Tweets / Progress Reports
- March 25: twitter.com/Lapy05575948/...
- March 27 (demo 1): twitter.com/Lapy05575948/...
- March 30 (Progress Report) twitter.com/Lapy....
- April 3 (Progress Report + video) twitter.com/Lapy05575948/....
- April 4 (Progress Report - Subtitles) - twitter.com/Lapy05575948/...
Video Demonstrations (videos from tweets above):
PS4 PS4 Xplorer (file manager) v1.10 Released + Sneak peak of upcoming PS4 (media) Player by Lapy
By STLcardsWS on Apr 7, 2019 at 4:38 PM
RPCS3 (PS3 Emulator) - April 2019 Progress Report - >40% of all Games are now fully playable!No, this isn't a late April Fools Message. As usual for every month (but a little bit delayed, I know ), the Great Team behind RPCS3 showcases their newest improvements and milestones in their newest Monthly Progress Reports. And speaking of milestones, April has another one as well. Now when you will Download their newest Build, you are able to emulate more than >40% of all PS3 Games without any errors etc. which leads into an "fully playable" status and means that you can enjoy those Game Titles as minimum as with the same good experience compared with an PS3 or even better (like with 4K Output Resolution, for instance). That's already pretty strong, don't you think?
Editor's Note: Maybe you have already experienced it before but the News Writers would like to remember you that since the beginning of 2019, we don't only introduce you with the newest Monthly Progress Report for RPCS3, but also some In-Game-Screenshot from various Game Titles provided by the Team from RPCS3, which saw a better compatibility or getting "Ingame" for the very first time. We hope you like that idea and we also recommend you to watch for Updates on every Progress Report, since many of those mentioned Screenshots will be showcased a few days later after the initial Progress Report.Continue reading
[UPDATE -v1.02] Wild Gunman Remake (35th Anniversary Edition) by Lapy GamesUpdate: Version 1.02 Released Adds Game Mode C (Gang Mode) for PS4 / PSVita / Windows
Following the release of Duck Hunt Remake (35th anniversary edition) developer Lapy05575948
of Lapy Games has developed another remake for another classic and this time around the zapper victim is the iconic Wild Gunman. The new Wild Gunman Remake is another great game to come to an exploited PS4 console near you but not only has the developer released a PS4 version but also includes a PS Vita port as well that is of course compatiable with those PlayStation TV's that Sony dismissed or gave the scene as a gift, we have never quite figured that out, either way Lapy is bringing us another great title for our enjoyment. The developer followed version v1.00 of Wild Gunman Remake with v1.01 that has given us the "game B" mode and plans for the "game C" mode as well. So stay tuned as we could see a new update from Lapy in the future. Also checkout some of Lapy's other projects for an exploited PS4 that is seeing a growing library of brew being tapped!!!Continue reading
webMAN MOD v1.47.23 (by Aldostools) - Improving the Ps3HEN experience & moreCheck it out more PS3 Homebrew, this time around developer @aldostools is back with some updates to webMAN MOD improving the plugin experience for both CFW and Ps3HEN user;s in the latest update labeled as version v1.47.23. In this update there has been a fix to some blackscreen issues on homebrew that was being launched during the Content Scanning process, Also keys have been fixed and adjusted for Ps3HEN for the add-on pkg/rom launcher feature of wMM. The webMAN MOD installer and updater has new and updated detection mechanism in place for Ps3HEN. These are just some of the new features in this update but the developer has been busy with several updates in the recent, so be sure to checkout the previous changelogs if you have not been keeping up to date on this PS3 Plugin that is a must have for many Ps3 Owner's on either Custom firmware or Ps3HEN.Continue reading
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 han
- ps3 homebrew
- ps4 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member: