PSN Liberator: Black Screen and Freeze no matter what I do!

Discussion in 'PS3 Homebrew' started by RexFesto696, May 23, 2020 at 11:29 AM.

1. 3
    RexFesto696

RexFesto696 Forum Noob

I'm trying to convert PSN games and DLC I legally own using PSN Liberator to make them so I can play them on PS3s that aren't activated through a PSN account.

I've only done games so far, not DLC. I've tried making them ISOs, but that didn't work. Then I tried making them PKGs with the RAP files set up correctly, that didn't work. Tried fixing them in IRISMAN, that still didn't work! Even when I activate the PS3 using my PSN account, THE GAMES STILL WON'T WORK.

What am I doing wrong!? I put my act.dat in the right place in the Liberator directory, and I told the program my IDPS correctly as well. I'm at my wit's end with this!

2. 3,476
    aldostools

aldostools Developer Developer

You need to put the act.dat with the IDPS and *.rif files corresponding to THAT act.dat

Your act.dat must be a valid/untouched act.dat file created by PSN and the *.rif files must be valid/activated files too.

A second method is to use only a valid RAP file for your DLC. But if you can't create them yourself, then the source of the RAP could be questionable and you won't get support here. The RAP allows you to resign the DLC as FREE without require the act.dat+IDPS+rif files.

You can verify if your can decrypt the content using scetool and placing the files in the corresponding folders (data + rifs) or (data + raps)