Psn purchases

Discussion in 'PS3 Jailbreaks / CFW' started by odin82740, Feb 28, 2019.

1. 19
    odin82740

odin82740 Forum Noob

Hey guys so currently running rebug 4.82.2 nothing else done besides multiman and webman and saved my back ups to a 1tb hdd. I dont know what other info you would want or need but there are a ton of posts about using the senenabler and pan tools... I'm really just looking to get the content ive purchased accessable from the hard drive like my disc back ups but I have no idea how to go about doing it. Can any one point me to the right tutorial I l know this has already been done to death but I dont want to use the wrong info. The plan is to remove it from psn access after I only connect it to the internet to use the ftp in multi man.

2. 557
    ISAK.M

ISAK.M Member

Well, School
    Hey hold on so you wanna run your backups from the HDD right? They should pop up in Multiman and Webman, if the HDD is external formatted to FAT32 and games are in a folder named "GAMES" at the root of the HDD
    Content that you have purchased?, well just use SEN Enabler and connect to PSN then download the content, not much harder then that.
    Also, you don't need to be connected to internet to use ftp in multiman, you just need a local network (LAN)

I have never heard of PAN Tools, what is that? :rolling::rolling::rolling:
    Have you heard of it @Cypher_CG89 ?
    Hahahhaha lol jk, you did mean PSN Patch right?

3. 580
    Coldheart2236

Coldheart2236 Moderator

See the SEN Enabler v6.2.1 thread which will allow you to spoof your 4.82 CFW to 4.84 and allow you access to PSN and so the PS Store. Please bear in mind, however, that even with clearing syscalls and removing history of CFW used on the system, there is no guarantee you will not be banned.

While flagrant abuse of SEN such as using mods in online matches is more likely to attract attention and result in a ban (due in part to user reports), simply signing in to PSN is not 100% safe from a ban. While I'd tentatively say you should be fine to simply download PS Store content, the risk is always there. Hope this helps. :)

jcorrea likes this.
  4. 19
    odin82740

odin82740 Forum Noob

Thanks guys I was reading a lot of old posts and didn't understand how it worked when it came directly from the PlayStation store and before I took the risk (no matter how minimal) to log into the store to even get my downloads in the first place for most of you this is common everyday tasks I'm not trying to get in deeper than my understanding allows

5. 19
    odin82740

odin82740 Forum Noob

Honestly this is exactly what I needed on more than one level it told me I didnt need to worry about 90% of everything else I was reading and that worked perfect the risk of ban especially because I still have my ps4 and I'm hoping that 6.2 gets exploited but dont want to risk losing my data before I can somehow back it up

6. 1,279
    psykosis

psykosis Developer Developer

You can also use a proxy on CEX (retail OFW or CFW) to get online with 4.82
    I have not tested with 4.83 as of yet, but i don't see why it wouldn't work considering the method