PS3 PSNPatch Confusion?

Discussion in 'PS3 Jailbreak CFW and PS3HEN' started by ResonantAce, Mar 1, 2019.

1. 3
    ResonantAce

ResonantAce Forum Noob

I just got done with upgrading my PS3 Slim 2001A, from OFW 3.55 to CFW 4.82.2 Rebug REX, with the Rebug Toolbug settings as REBUG mode, DEBUG XMB, QA enabled, CFW settings enabled, and COBRA mode enabled. However, I forgot to sync my account for trophies. I installed the PSNPatch and the plugin, with it blocking PSN until I do L3+R3+R2.

The first question is should I have installed the webMan plugin with the PSNPatch? The next question is that if I want to sync my trophies, do I need SENEnabler along with PSNPatch to spoof my FW up to 4.84?

2. 2,248
    Cypher_CG89

Cypher_CG89 Senior Member

Lead Graphic Artist/Dev, VENOM ELITE GAMING
    Do you have REBUG setup as DEX or CEX?

If on CEX you will need to use SEN Enabler to Spoof your FW version to 4.84 as PSN Patch does not do this ( But it has many useful feature's for CFW )

Yes you can install webMAN with PSN Patch its a quick and simple way to get the necessary sprx into dev_flash without messing about, then if you choose you can install the latest webMAN MOD over the top of that, it to has some good feature's> fan control that kicks in at boot, always on ftp server for transferring files form your PC to the PS3 with messing about with USB Flash drives and stuff.

As for the trophies yes you would need SEN Enabler to Spoof your FW version if your are on CEX to sync them, just remember to disable the SYSCALS before signing in as not doing this will increase your chances of getting your PS3 banned from PSN as well as our Account and if your Account has Paid content on it you will lose the ability to ever download it again.

3. 3
    ResonantAce

ResonantAce Forum Noob

Yup, its the CEX version, REX.

I was confused but I think I understand now. The "Webman pluging" that PSNPatch wants to install is just the old Webman version? I installed the most recent version of webMAN MOD 1.47.09.

Since sys calls, homebrew, etc need to be disabled, the right order would be:
    1: Mount a game with webman (if I wanted to go online or something)
    2: Enable SEN Enabler
    3: Disable PSNPatch with R3+L3+R2
    ?

Last edited: Mar 1, 2019
  4. 3
    ResonantAce

ResonantAce Forum Noob

I found this entry on the Reddit Wiki for PSNPatch spoof. Would this work just as well instead of SEN Enabler?

Sorry ahead for double post.

Tags: