PSTV 3.20 - VHBL and or TN-V working emulators.

Discussion in 'PlayStation TV (Vita TV)' started by law56ker, Oct 12, 2016.

1. 80
    law56ker

law56ker Member

I use my 3.20 playstation tv for psx and psp emulation, which works great. However I am having trouble getting console emulator working. I have tried a couple snes emulator and roms fail to load for some reason. The same thing happens for with GBA emulation. I was hoping someone could post confirmed working emulators for vhbl for pstv 3.20 and/or tn-v. Also which is better to use for 8-16 bit emulators? VHBL or TN-V, Thanks for the help.

2. 11,921
    pinky

pinky Bitsiboo's Other Half Developer

in the emulator folder, u should see an eboot.bin and a boot.bin. transpose the names, and then try again. another member had this issue, and I suggested that action which worked for him. I've personally not had this issue, so I don't know what's causing it.

3. 5,752
    atreyu187

atreyu187 Retired Old Hunter Moderator

Scholar of Byrgenwerth
    Home Page:
    Dude PSP emulation sucks balls compared to the Vita. It has already fully eclipsed the PSP except for maybe the N64 emu and that is because it doesn't have one yet. And the PSP variant isn't even worth playing. I have it installed as a HENkaku bubble but RetroARCH for the Vita has full speed SNES & GBA with PS1 not far behind.

kozarovv likes this.
  4. 11,921
    pinky

pinky Bitsiboo's Other Half Developer

btw, u need to decrypt the eboot.pbp to get to the eboot.bin and boot.bin. use eboot2iso to get to the files. there's iso2eboot as well to turn the emulator back into an eboot.pbp or u can use umdgen to turn the emulator into an iso (install like u normally would, then restart vsh).