PS VITA / PS TV PSV VSH Menu v1.1 [taiHen] by Joel16

Discussion in 'PS Vita News' started by Joel16, Nov 17, 2017.

By Joel16 on Nov 17, 2017 at 10:13 PM
  1. 434
    Joel16

Joel16 Developer

Student
    Home Page:
    Developer Joel16 has dropped off a gift to the Vita community as v1.1 of PSV VSH Menu has been released. A bit of customization is introduced in v1.1 New "Launch Program" feature also has been added, these are just a couple of the changes that are listed in the entire changelog, Full details of the update for this progressing VSH menu can be seen in the details provided by the dev.
    -STLcardsWS​
    mgXdxe0.png

• Release v1.1 is up.
      • Added a config to store and load data once the module has been started.
      • Added VSH Menu bg colours for minimal customization. (Just like Ultimate VSH Menu for PSP)
      • Added "Launch program" tab which allows you to quick launch VitaShell or Settings app. I plan to make this option more 'adoptable' later. Say loading list of apps from an external file or so.
      • Added a battery percentage toggle. (Basically the same as batteryPercent plugin)
      • And finally, clock states are now saved into config and will be restored once the plugin has been started.
      • Minor clean-up.
      (L + R + Start open's the menu)

Happy Thanksgiving!

Download (Latest Release)): github.com/joel16

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2017
    TONY-T and STLcardsWS like this.

Comments

Discussion in 'PS Vita News' started by Joel16, Nov 17, 2017.

1. TONY-T
      TONY-T
      Any detailed instructions on how to install this?? I can't seem to get it working.
    2. pinky
      pinky
      what does your config.txt look like? and, did you press L1+R1+Start?
    3. TONY-T
      TONY-T
      I installed the vsh.suprx and added the ur0:tai/vsh.suprx in the confiq.txt.

Can't get it working. Nothing happens when i press L1+R1+Start.

Ill take a pic of the config txt, and post up later tonight.

Being that i'm using sd2vita, I install it in ur0, right?
    4. pinky
      pinky
      yes. ur0 prevents issues if switching cards. I think you need to specify a game or an app or use *ALL for everything. @Joel16 is a member here, so he'll know.
      TONY-T and Joel16 like this.
    5. TONY-T
      TONY-T
      Got it working, thanks guys. One thing though, the clock speed doesn't seem to remain at 444 when running certain games. Certain games appear to switch it back to default. Is this a known issue?

Great plugin btw.