Developer @SilicaAndPina has released psvimgtools 0.2 today. For those wondering what this tool is, it is a GUI interface for Team Molecule/Yifanlu's psvimgtools. This is a tool that can be used to decrypt and extract PS Vita backup files (.psvimg) as long as you know the AID of the account that created the backup. This tool works up to firmware 3.63 (As of 3/4/17) and should until a new firmware update arises.
One problem yifan's first release had was it command-line only and could be hard to use by inexperienced users, so developer SilicaAndPina made a GUI frontend which has all the functions of the original psvimgtools with a nice GUI. NO this doesn't enable piracy (except for esps) and NO this will not lead to 3.63 spoofing for games or PSN.
- Fixed the black screen error in ARK-2 EasyInstaller.
- Added PARAM.SFO parsing.
- Added WhitelistHack EasyInstaller.
- Added UriCaller EasyInstaller.
- Now supports Windows 32-Bit!
- Corrected spelling errors.
- Fixed a lot of bugs.
- Initial Release
- 64-Bit devices only.
- Linux requires libgcrpyt11-dev
- DEB/UBUNTU: sudo apt-get install libgcrypt11-dev
This is a list of current features this tool has:
- QCMA Intergration, SilicaAndPina has tried his best to make this intergrate well with QCMA. For example when you start the app for the first time it will automatically find your 'QCMA Backups Folder'. Then it will automatically find your accounts AID, and download CMA Key. You can also trigger both of these process'es to occur manually.
- Quick resign, quickly change the owner of a backup. (Note: Only DRMFree content will run on incorrect accounts!)
- Extract and create backup files.
- EasyInstaller, enables you to easily install, hidden applications, ARK-2, VHBL whitelist hack, And URICaller. SilicaAndPina does plan on adding more options to this later.
- Account manager, save multiple accounts's AID and KEY's.
- Reading Param.SFO file to display backup NAME instead of TITLEID.
This is a list of features possibly planned for future releases:
- A method of knowing how much longer it will take, progress bar/indicator.
- Remove 'Topics' app EasyInstaller.
PS VITA / PS TV PSVIMGTools-Frontend v 0.2 (by SilicaAndPina)
By SockNastez on Mar 4, 2017 at 11:21 AM
Universal Media Server v9.2.0 ReleasedUniversal Media Server has now been updated and matured to v9.2.0 by the UMS team, lead by developer Subunk. The UPnP / DLNA & HTTP/S Media server works on your PS Vita / PlayStation TV, PlayStation 3 (PS3) and PlayStation 4 (PS4) and a tons of other devices you may own (see tab below for all devices supported) This is an extremely well built project that has been in development for years now and continues to evolve and grow with the dedication from the UMS development team. This utility will run on many operating systems and will connect to your supported devices to stream your personal collections of media (audio/video) via your locally connected network. See many details included below and also at the UMS official website we have linked below:Continue reading
[UPDATE] RetroArch v1.8.4: PS Vita & PSP Ports "massively increased core collection"The RetroArch project keeps evolving and has been updated to v1.8.3 (UPDATE: Now on v1.8.4 [16th January 2020] - see Changelog for more Information) as a number of new improvements come to both the PS Vita & PSP ports. Developer's and libretro contributors from all over have been elevating the emulation project. In particular @frangar and @fjtrujy are coupe of the devs who have been porting new cores to the PSP. Now MAME 2000, freeIntv, TGB Dual and Handy are some new libretro cores running in the PSP port. Then the PS Vita port has seen performance improvements for MAME 2000, 2003 and 2003_plus. Additional details below and also on the official blog post linked below.
vitaQuakeIII v0.9 Released - Data Files Downloader Added + "Urban Terror" support addedRinnegatamante has released version 0.9 of VitaQuakeIII for your homebrew enabled PS Vita for when your on the go or your PlayStation TV / Vita TV when your gaming away on the big screen. Either way this is an enjoyable homebrew port. In this version marked as 0.9 the developer has added an Automatic Data FIle Downloader when data files are not present. This makes the release much easier to install and setup and a nice edition to the vita homebre. There has been alot of attention to performance as well in this update the addition of dynamic libraries support for OpenArena core has provided a significant boost. Also, this update provides some experimental support for Urban Terror. This add-on is multiplayer, but as the vita port developer explains in the release notes provided below there will be some issue as outlined due to this was a release designed for the PC and the Rinnegatamante had to do quite a bit of work to get it running on the Vita:Continue reading
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps vita
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- ps4 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member:
- Gordon Bradley
The best PS2 soft-modding-installer around (newest version available here) -SP193
REBUG / Starbuged / FERROX / OVERFLOW / Littlebalup are some of the favors of 4.84 CFW