About 10 months ago Scene Contributor zecoxao released some tools and information from ZeroTolerance pertaining to PSXclassic's working with decompressed ISO's . Since that time Most Hated has published some new advancements following the previous work, adding Multi-Disc Support with updated Tools and also a new tutorial for providing CDDA support. Two welcome editions to this previous release that I am sure many will make use of. view all the details provided by Most Hated.
- Updated - PSX Classic Tools
- Tutorial - PS3 / PSX Classics CDDA Revised by: MOST Hated (REV_03)
- PSX Classic Value Template
Here goes my (Most Hated) compiled version of updated tools from zecoxao and ZeroTolerance.
- ISO.BIN.DAT is automated now with the new tool. Python 2.7 is still needed.
- Multidisc games work now but the size limit on PSX2PSP 1.4 is a little under 2GB.
- Anything over the size limit will black screen.
PSX Classics Tools Instructions:
- Install python 2.7
- Use pip to install ecdsa
- Create EBOOT.PBP from iso with PSX2PSP (Compression:0-None)
- Place EBOOT.PBP in workbench directory
- Drop EBOOT.PBP into "make_psone_classic_metadata.exe"
- Run sign.py (on command line for R/S value data output)
- Copy R and place it on the end of ISO.BIN.DAT (append, leave out first 00)
- Copy S and place it on the end of ISO.BIN.DAT after R (append, leave out first 00)
- Take note of title id
- Encrypt ISO.BIN.DAT: (Title id)
- make_npdata -e ISO.BIN.DAT ISO.BIN.EDAT 1 1 1 0 16 3 00 UP9000-SLPS01901_00-0000000000000001 5
- Replace EBOOT on a psx classic decrypted pkg (or use template)
- Replace ISO.BIN.EDAT on a psx classic decrypted pkg (or use template)
- Replace Pictures (or use template)
- Replace Param.SFO (or use template)
- Make PKG.
"Here goes Tutorial Revision 03.
I tried to simplify everything and added images with notes.
Good luck!" - Most Hated
PS3 / PSX Classics CDDA Revised by: MOST Hated (REV_03)Tools needed:
- Sony Sound Forge
- Cryptor Tools
- Hex Editor
- Hex Calculator
- psx_classics tool
First off, make sure the eboot works. If you have a multi-bin CDDA game, convert it to a full bin/cue with cdmage before converting the eboot. Otherwise PSX2PSP ignores the audio.
- Have your wav files out of the full bin/cue and ready to convert.
- Rename wav files to Track01, Track02, etc.
- Open sony sound forge, tools, batch convert
- Select all wav files.
- Go into the Save tab, Add save options.
- Convert to: Type: ATRAC Audio (*.aa3)
- Template: Custom tab, Attributes 132 Kbps, 44,100 Hz, Stereo (ATRAC3)
- Delete headers off all aa3 files.
- Headers start from the very top and end at 0x450.
- Audio begins at 0x460
- Run cryptor.exe tool on all headerless aa3 files.
- Usage: cryptor.exe <input_file> <output_file> <key>
- (eg. cryptor.exe track01.aa3 track01.bin 01223344)
- The key is random but keep it simple.
- (eg. Track01 = 01223344 Track02 = 02223344)
- Open up the working eboot in an hex editor. Seach for STARTDAT.
- Scroll up from STARTDAT and pick an offset to place the encrypted bin files.
- Write down all the start & length offsets in PSX_CDDA_VALUES_TEMPLATE.txt
- Length offsets can be found at the bottom of HxD after selecting
- the full encrypted bin file. It always 8bytes. So add bytes if it's short.
- Just look at the left column offsets to add how many bytes you need.
- (eg. D3680 is 000D3680)
Go to a hex calculator (http://www.miniwebtool.com/hex-calculator/)
Subtract 0x110000 from each encrypted bin's start offset and write it down
in the PSX_CDDA_VALUES_TEMPLATE.txt on the middle right iso offset column.
- Now in your PSX_CDDA_VALUES_TEMPLATE.txt, little endian table values.
- Take your iso offset table value and place it in front of the length
- offset table value.
- Copy & paste it to the bottom Full Tables Values column in front of
- the 4bytes / key.
- Now back to your eboot, in the hex editor. Go to 0x10C00
- Paste write your Full Table Values.
- Save your eboot.
- Enjoy your PSX Classic with CDDA
**Original Tutorial credits:
**reverse engineering by some person, who doesn't want to be named
**source code for cryptor.exe & decryptor.exe by ZecoXao
**testing & mini-guide by MrSSL & me***
***Special Thanks to GGL0L for guiding me through this madness.
PSX Classics Values Template
Code:data track end offset / eboot offset iso offest table value track 01 length start end track 02 length start end track 03 length start end track 04 length start end Full Table Values 0000000001223344 0000000002223344 0000000003223344 0000000004223344 0000000005223344 0000000006223344 0000000007223344 0000000008223344 0000000009223344 0000000010223344 0000000011223344 0000000012223344 0000000013223344
Download: PSX Classic Tools (Multi-Disc/CDDA Support)
PS3 PSX Classics Tools Updated (w/ Tutorial) + CDDA & Multi-Disc Support by Most Hated
By STLcardsWS on Jul 20, 2016 at 9:42 PM
[UPDATE] RetroArch v1.8.4: PS Vita & PSP Ports "massively increased core collection"The RetroArch project keeps evolving and has been updated to v1.8.3 (UPDATE: Now on v1.8.4 [16th January 2020] - see Changelog for more Information) as a number of new improvements come to both the PS Vita & PSP ports. Developer's and libretro contributors from all over have been elevating the emulation project. In particular @frangar and @fjtrujy are coupe of the devs who have been porting new cores to the PSP. Now MAME 2000, freeIntv, TGB Dual and Handy are some new libretro cores running in the PSP port. Then the PS Vita port has seen performance improvements for MAME 2000, 2003 and 2003_plus. Additional details below and also on the official blog post linked below.
vitaQuakeIII v0.9 Released - Data Files Downloader Added + "Urban Terror" support addedRinnegatamante has released version 0.9 of VitaQuakeIII for your homebrew enabled PS Vita for when your on the go or your PlayStation TV / Vita TV when your gaming away on the big screen. Either way this is an enjoyable homebrew port. In this version marked as 0.9 the developer has added an Automatic Data FIle Downloader when data files are not present. This makes the release much easier to install and setup and a nice edition to the vita homebre. There has been alot of attention to performance as well in this update the addition of dynamic libraries support for OpenArena core has provided a significant boost. Also, this update provides some experimental support for Urban Terror. This add-on is multiplayer, but as the vita port developer explains in the release notes provided below there will be some issue as outlined due to this was a release designed for the PC and the Rinnegatamante had to do quite a bit of work to get it running on the Vita:Continue reading
webMAN MOD v1.47.26 updated by AldostoolsA smal update has arrived to the popular PS3 plugin that comes packed with tons of functionality. webMAN MOD has been updated from developer @aldostools with the release of version 1.47.26. This is not a huge update but the dev has pushed a fixed to a "gamepad combo" issue that was reported by wmm user gosseux,The problem seemed to occur if combo "select+up/down" was disabled it also was disabling "Select+O" button combo. This since has been fixed with this new update, also there was a requested feature added. That feature (syscall command via web) should not be used unless you know you are doing as there could be some issue occur if used incorrectly. So its a use at your own risk feature . More about that feature can be seen in the changelog provided below.Continue reading
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps vita
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- ps4 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member: