About 10 months ago Scene Contributor zecoxao released some tools and information from ZeroTolerance pertaining to PSXclassic's working with decompressed ISO's . Since that time Most Hated has published some new advancements following the previous work, adding Multi-Disc Support with updated Tools and also a new tutorial for providing CDDA support. Two welcome editions to this previous release that I am sure many will make use of. view all the details provided by Most Hated.
- Updated - PSX Classic Tools
- Tutorial - PS3 / PSX Classics CDDA Revised by: MOST Hated (REV_03)
- PSX Classic Value Template
Here goes my (Most Hated) compiled version of updated tools from zecoxao and ZeroTolerance.
- ISO.BIN.DAT is automated now with the new tool. Python 2.7 is still needed.
- Multidisc games work now but the size limit on PSX2PSP 1.4 is a little under 2GB.
- Anything over the size limit will black screen.
PSX Classics Tools Instructions:
- Install python 2.7
- Use pip to install ecdsa
- Create EBOOT.PBP from iso with PSX2PSP (Compression:0-None)
- Place EBOOT.PBP in workbench directory
- Drop EBOOT.PBP into "make_psone_classic_metadata.exe"
- Run sign.py (on command line for R/S value data output)
- Copy R and place it on the end of ISO.BIN.DAT (append, leave out first 00)
- Copy S and place it on the end of ISO.BIN.DAT after R (append, leave out first 00)
- Take note of title id
- Encrypt ISO.BIN.DAT: (Title id)
- make_npdata -e ISO.BIN.DAT ISO.BIN.EDAT 1 1 1 0 16 3 00 UP9000-SLPS01901_00-0000000000000001 5
- Replace EBOOT on a psx classic decrypted pkg (or use template)
- Replace ISO.BIN.EDAT on a psx classic decrypted pkg (or use template)
- Replace Pictures (or use template)
- Replace Param.SFO (or use template)
- Make PKG.
"Here goes Tutorial Revision 03.
I tried to simplify everything and added images with notes.
Good luck!" - Most Hated
PS3 / PSX Classics CDDA Revised by: MOST Hated (REV_03)Tools needed:
- Sony Sound Forge
- Cryptor Tools
- Hex Editor
- Hex Calculator
- psx_classics tool
First off, make sure the eboot works. If you have a multi-bin CDDA game, convert it to a full bin/cue with cdmage before converting the eboot. Otherwise PSX2PSP ignores the audio.
- Have your wav files out of the full bin/cue and ready to convert.
- Rename wav files to Track01, Track02, etc.
- Open sony sound forge, tools, batch convert
- Select all wav files.
- Go into the Save tab, Add save options.
- Convert to: Type: ATRAC Audio (*.aa3)
- Template: Custom tab, Attributes 132 Kbps, 44,100 Hz, Stereo (ATRAC3)
- Delete headers off all aa3 files.
- Headers start from the very top and end at 0x450.
- Audio begins at 0x460
- Run cryptor.exe tool on all headerless aa3 files.
- Usage: cryptor.exe <input_file> <output_file> <key>
- (eg. cryptor.exe track01.aa3 track01.bin 01223344)
- The key is random but keep it simple.
- (eg. Track01 = 01223344 Track02 = 02223344)
- Open up the working eboot in an hex editor. Seach for STARTDAT.
- Scroll up from STARTDAT and pick an offset to place the encrypted bin files.
- Write down all the start & length offsets in PSX_CDDA_VALUES_TEMPLATE.txt
- Length offsets can be found at the bottom of HxD after selecting
- the full encrypted bin file. It always 8bytes. So add bytes if it's short.
- Just look at the left column offsets to add how many bytes you need.
- (eg. D3680 is 000D3680)
Go to a hex calculator (http://www.miniwebtool.com/hex-calculator/)
Subtract 0x110000 from each encrypted bin's start offset and write it down
in the PSX_CDDA_VALUES_TEMPLATE.txt on the middle right iso offset column.
- Now in your PSX_CDDA_VALUES_TEMPLATE.txt, little endian table values.
- Take your iso offset table value and place it in front of the length
- offset table value.
- Copy & paste it to the bottom Full Tables Values column in front of
- the 4bytes / key.
- Now back to your eboot, in the hex editor. Go to 0x10C00
- Paste write your Full Table Values.
- Save your eboot.
- Enjoy your PSX Classic with CDDA
**Original Tutorial credits:
**reverse engineering by some person, who doesn't want to be named
**source code for cryptor.exe & decryptor.exe by ZecoXao
**testing & mini-guide by MrSSL & me***
***Special Thanks to GGL0L for guiding me through this madness.
PSX Classics Values Template
Code:data track end offset / eboot offset iso offest table value track 01 length start end track 02 length start end track 03 length start end track 04 length start end Full Table Values 0000000001223344 0000000002223344 0000000003223344 0000000004223344 0000000005223344 0000000006223344 0000000007223344 0000000008223344 0000000009223344 0000000010223344 0000000011223344 0000000012223344 0000000013223344
Download: PSX Classic Tools (Multi-Disc/CDDA Support)
PS3 PSX Classics Tools Updated (w/ Tutorial) + CDDA & Multi-Disc Support by Most Hated
By STLcardsWS on Jul 20, 2016 at 9:42 PM
[Update July 21th] HW Acceleration (RSX) Project Update by RenéRebeUPDATE (July 21) - Now the 19th Video Released >>> The next PS3 NVidia RSX accelerated X.org steps
(Original Article from Nov. 14) Is the PS3 a bit closer to gaining Hardware Acceleration (via RSX) in OtherOS (Linux) with a proper driver to enable the GPU chip? We are not there, but we may be getting closer to a reality. Earlier this year (back in April) we detailed some of the progress that the busy dev RenéRebe has made with unlocking the potential of the PlayStation 3's RSX chip and now today we have been greeted with a new video and what we can expect with this project as the developer starts to undertake the challenge of further unlocking one more component of the Ps3 hardware,. The developer has alot of videos on other intresting subjects in his diverse YouTube channel >>> (Bits and More) <<< many very informative video's..Continue reading
RPCS3 (PS3 Emulator) - May 2019 Progress Report - 1337 pl4y4bl3 ~ 1337 1n64m3 :)That can't be an accident. Following up after the impressive Progress Report last Month, where we learned that over >40% of all PS3 Game Titles are now fully "Playable", today the great Team behind the PS3 Emulator RPCS3 showcases their newest Progress Report for May 2019 with another milestone. If you are a long follower of their great Project or maybe you are even enjoying your PS3 Game Titles on your PC right now (because "why not"?), you will be already familiar with the fact that most of the Game Titles tested on RPCS3 will at least boot up, but then you will experience Graphical Glitches, huge Slow-Downs or even you aren't able to play a Game Title to the End, which is sad (Damn you "Narco Terror" and "The Expendables 2: Videogame" why you still aren't bootable? :P). This is why in the past, the "Ingame" Status comprised most Game Titles in every Compatibility List. But for the first Time since it's Initial Release, the "Playable" Category ties the first place together with the "Ingame" Category with both 1337 Game Titles each. This means whatever Game Title you choose to play via RPCS3, there is a 43.71% Chance that it will be at least "Ingame". That's impressive don't you think? Oh, and sorry for the leetspeak at the Title. I mean come on, we are talking about 1337 Game Titles fully "Playable".Continue reading
[UPDATE] PS3HEN v2.3.1 - View latest changes to the PS3 Exploit for SuperSlims & nonCFW modelsUPDATE (6-27-2019): Version 2.3.1 has been released.
See below for additional Details!
See also: The Great PS3 HEN All in One (AIO) Guide
Here is v2 of the latest PS3 Hack to hit the PS3 Scene with the recent release of PS3HEN. This exploit for nonCFW console's provides homebrew support and a number of Custom Firmware intangibles for those console that can not install a traditional CFW, with those being lat production PS3 Slim models and all of the SuperSlim Consoles. While this is a tremendous release and breakthrough the information behind PS3HEN has been lacking and has served more questions then answers that could be provided. This is due in the way this was delivered and presented. We paused the reporting this on the frontpage until we were pleased with the documentation. So we took it upon ourselves to get the ball rolling on a new PS3HEN F.A.Q. detailing various aspects and info that will be useful for PS3HEN user's. Also we have started forming the PS3HEN Homebrew & Plugin Compatibility Chart
Version 2.x.x has come with a number of new additions for a better experience. Some of the new changes provide full PS3ISO Support ,As well as full BDISO and DVDISO support has been added, plus new improvements to PS3HEN's stabiliContinue reading
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps vita
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 han
- ps3 homebrew
- ps4 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member: