Dismiss Notice

BEWARE of IMPOSTERS, posing as the PS3Xploit Members/Team:

-PS3Xploit does NOT have a discord channel, some imposter are using one

-If the info can't be found on ps3xploit.com or psx-place.com its fake

-ZuKuTo / OFWModz is one of the fake names of these imposter's are using to represent the PS3xploit team.

(Question) Updating from 4.82 to 4.84

Discussion in 'Ps3Xploit [Official Forum]' started by Mac3d0nWarr10r, May 13, 2019.

1. 3
    Mac3d0nWarr10r

Mac3d0nWarr10r Member

Hello friends, i follow Ps3xploit team from the beginning till now, and i just want to say that this people are GREAT! I want to say THANKS to the developers, and hole Ps3Xploit TEAM. My Ps3 is on 4.82 OFW with installed HAN on it, and now i want to update to 4.84 OFW to install the HFW 4.84. Now my question is, do i need to update my ps3 from XMB or i just need to download and install the HFW_4.84.2_PS3UPDAT.pup with han supported files from Ps3xploit. I dont want to lose anything on my Ps3. Thanks in advance!

2. 12
    eMcRafael

eMcRafael Forum Noob

You can download 4.84 OFW (PS3UPDAT.PUP) from PlayStation Website and install via external storage (Using the XMB's update option). Then, you have to rename the HFW (erase the first characters only) to PS3UPDAT.PUP and install via external storage via XMB too.

You don't lose anything (except customized coldboots, fonts, sounds, etc.) and don't have to resign psn games already installed or something like that. You only have to install HAN again to use your content (and HEN if you want)

Mac3d0n14w4rr10r likes this.