Dismiss Notice

BEWARE of IMPOSTERS, posing as the PS3Xploit Members/Team:

-PS3Xploit does NOT have a discord channel, some imposter are using one

-If the info can't be found on ps3xploit.com or psx-place.com its fake

-ZuKuTo / OFWModz is one of the fake names of these imposter's are using to represent the PS3xploit team.

PS3 Questions

Discussion in 'PS3Xploit HAN (nonCFW Compatable Models)' started by Den2908, Jan 28, 2019.

1. 1
    Den2908

Den2908 Forum Noob

Hello to all. I know English quite badly, so I want to ask questions once and get a simple answer)

At the moment I have created 2 account. In the main, I deactivated the account. In the second activated. Installed han, pulled idps and act. Put a disc version of the game with debug han with a patch. I can safely play without using han! Also installed CSGO_signed using han.
    1) Can I play on the main account? What do I need to do? Activate it again? Get idps and act again for games. What rules should be followed in order not to get banned. I have a lot of platinum and I want to replenish them.
    2) Can I synchronize trophies? I download games only, which can be bought on the disk! For example, The Last of us.
    3) How to play on the main account and get trophies)

Like everything asked.

2. 17
    Any name you wish

Any name you wish Member

I'm sure I'll be corrected if I'm mistaken, but;

1. You never had to deactivate your main account
    2. To sync your trophies you need to be logged in to psn and update to 4.83 which will render Han unusable
    3. You can play on your main account and collect trophies. Activating Han and installations should all be done on the secondary account.

Zazenora likes this.