Dismiss Notice

BEWARE of IMPOSTERS, posing as the PS3Xploit Members/Team:

-PS3Xploit does NOT have a discord channel, some imposter are using one

-If the info can't be found on ps3xploit.com or psx-place.com its fake

-ZuKuTo / OFWModz is one of the fake names of these imposter's are using to represent the PS3xploit team.

reinstalling FW and HEN

Discussion in 'PS3HEN (nonCFW PS3 Models)' started by mitrovmc, Jul 5, 2019.

1. 14
    mitrovmc

mitrovmc Forum Noob

ok so my hen setup isnt working great always,random freezes appear when enabling HEN and sometimes after playing a game backup from managunz when exiting and going to XBM and the menu will freeze. I was han enabled and updated it to Hen,instaled OFW then HFW,but i read that i have should installed OFW then HFW twice for the best results,so I wanted to ask if i reinstall latest OFW then HFW twice will it solve my problems,its not that it freezes everytime but it annoys me. did the confirm close browser tip,set the fan speed on webman mod for manual 40% fan speed(it keeps my console nice and cool after hours of gaming),and i wanted to ask you guys if i install hen toolbox i know that the spinning hen animation on the enabler will be gone and is it more reliable that way without the animation

Sent from my LEX626 using Tapatalk

2. 5,364
    atreyu187

atreyu187 Wanna-BeTA Tester Moderator

MCU/Sony Enthusiast!
    Home Page:
    It's a good idea to reinstall HFW and a fresh HEN install. Or at least rebuild database and repair file system. And once you install HEN Toolbox just update from within the app and the spinning HEN init will return. Also give this a once over as it should ensure you have a good clean setup. Every user I know that has followed this basic setup has been issue free since as HEN is pretty stable now.

https://www.psx-place.com/threads/tips-to-avoid-black-screens-and-hen-init-failusers.24983/

3. 14
    mitrovmc

mitrovmc Forum Noob

i dont want the spinning hen logo if it causes problems,just the most stable i can get it to run

Sent from my LEX626 using Tapatalk