PS3 [Release] Deckr - 090.002 DECR Debugging Options Mod

Discussion in 'XMB Modifications' started by dazzaXx, Mar 26, 2019.

1. 406
    dazzaXx

dazzaXx Member

XMB UI Editor/Coder, VENOM ELITE GAMING
    Deckr - DECR Debugger Options on Modern Firmware.
    screenshot_2019_03_26_14_49_48.png
    So basically, here's a simple mod that adds in debugging options that are present in versions of DECR firmware that are before 1.00, 090.002 in this instance.

The only thing i have taken from the firmware are ONLY the XML's and tweaked them a little so that it doesn't populate the category and make it look all messy, plus a few fixes for some (not all).
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTES:
    • These are only XML's, i have not included ANY plugins or modules that some options might need because it wouldn't be fair to $ony as it's their code and i'm not that low to go around leaking the files everywhere.
    • The Flash Player option has been disabled (not removed) in the debug.xml because it didn't work, obviously someone more talented and that have better knowledge can probably get it working.
    • I added in the String Viewer as well just as a bonus :)
    Hopefully we can get more people interested in the old firmware, this adds a little of that history into modern firmware of what was back in the day of 2006.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Changelog:

V1.0

Initial Release

V1.0 >>> Download

This mod involves overwriting files in /dev_flash so make sure you make backups of the files you are going to be overwriting and don't mess with files that you shouldn't be messing with in the first place. This mod has been tested and functions properly.

Also make sure you read the README.txt

Last edited: Mar 26, 2019
    DeViL303, ISAK.M, Cypher_CG89 and 2 others like this.