Remove Game w/ NES.classic

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by pinky, Mar 9, 2019.

1. 13,072
    pinky

pinky Retired Developer

I'm not sure if this is possible, 'cause when I tried hooking up my system to my laptop, the app wouldn't read it. is there a special driver I need for this to work? the only games that were read were the default games.

2. 13,072
    pinky

pinky Retired Developer

I'm thinking that this isn't possible without the game list. I hacked my snes classic, paying attention to the box art. the list appears when I launch hakchi, so I assume the game list must be populated first. I guess I must hack the system again. one thing I didn't realize, is that you had to use a special hakchi to place games on a flash drive. I didn't test this until a few moments ago. I think the total size of internal storage is around 528MBs, yet the compressed size of my backups is around 800MBs.

3. 13,072
    pinky

pinky Retired Developer

does anyone know if you copy and paste the hakchi folder on to a new flash drive? is it to the flash drive that was present while exporting the games?

4. 13,072
    pinky

pinky Retired Developer

okay, I've got my answer. drag and drop does in fact work. I'm not sure if the hakchi logo is supposed to last 10-15 seconds though. it could just be reading the entire game list. the app records info, kinda like a PARAM.SFO, and .7z each game. I think the games must be exported with the app.