PS3 Resign saves

Discussion in 'Help & Support' started by Avonb, Oct 12, 2019.

1. 8
    Avonb

Avonb Forum Noob

Is anyone willing to resign a few saves for me? I've tried myself but i can't get them to work :sorrow:

2. 2,669
    Cypher_CG89

Cypher_CG89 Senior Member

Lead Graphic Artist/Dev, VENOM ELITE GAMING
    I wouldn't be asking people to resign saves for you for a couple of reasons:

It requires your PS3's IDPS, which they could use on there own PS3 which would end up with your PS3 getting abnned form PSN. And also if the user profile on your PS3 has a PSN account attached to it it will also require your PSN accounts NP ID as well to resign them.

Also the save files will contain some per console/account info which you wouldn't want others finding.

There is one way around all of it> if your on CFW then install REBUG REX CFW, go to the DEBUG Settings menu, then find and enable "Fake Save Data Owner"> this basically bypasses the need for the save to be yours and you can then use any save, from any PS3, from any game without issue.

Algol, Avonb and sandungas like this.
  3. 8
    Avonb

Avonb Forum Noob

I don't play online so it really doesn't matter. Anyhow, my problem using bruteforce is when i try to set a template it doesn't update, it just says "BLANK"

4. 8
    Avonb

Avonb Forum Noob

Never mind, i figured it out. I used PS3 Resigner instead of bruteforce. I used the copy params of a specified game (copy all info) feature which did the trick :)