PS4 River Raid Remake (by Lapy Games) - A remake from the Atari 2600 library now on a homebrew PS4

Discussion in 'PS4 Homebrew' started by STLcardsWS, Mar 28, 2020.

By STLcardsWS on Mar 28, 2020 at 7:44 PM
  1. 9,628
    STLcardsWS

STLcardsWS Administrator

We have seen several Retro remakes from Lapy Games hit a jailbroken PS4 like the Duck Hunt Reamke and Wild Gunman remakes from the NES/Famicom era Which those with 7 additional games can be found in the developer's recent Lapy Game Collection (v1.0) release that puts all his created game into a single homebrew,pkg Now the dev recently followed that up with a public announcement on March 6 of the next project and it was another remake :). This time around it's River Raid from the Atari 2600 (see original 2600 gameplay) . That is going back a bit in gaming history but the developer wanted this unity creation for a homebrew enabled PS4, be a more modern representation of an iconic classic game but also still have that Retro gameplay feel from the original in this aerial pursuit. Check it out and leave the developer (Lapy) some feedback in the comments below

• River Raid Remake (v1.0)
      EUOiJ1wX0AAjaFU.jpg EUOiLVXXkAEIIbl.jpg
      EUAvVcSWkAYf-3W.jpg EUOiNJxXgAI3tn5.jpg
      About River Raid (PS4) from Lapy:
      • As I've had so much time to dedicate, I've filled this game with details...
        • From how the speed of the rotor increases,
        • every shot or explosion sounds is different.
        • I've put a lot of love like a commercial game.

Download: River Raid v1.0

Last edited: Mar 30, 2020

Comments

Discussion in 'PS4 Homebrew' started by STLcardsWS, Mar 28, 2020.