PS3 Searching for Silent Hill Hoemcomming (BLES-00460) EU-GER SaveGame File

Discussion in 'General PS3 Discussion' started by Estox, Feb 18, 2020.

1. 107
    Estox

Estox Member

Hey,

I traped into the 403 bug in the hotel, where I can not reach the room anymore from 503 cause the promt to jump down do not apear anymore. anybody got a save game file that is hardly in the near of that? dind't has to be exact this location some level before or some after are okay to. this game is realy not so good, but I don't like end games without play them completly, so I would like to complete it in any way. but a complete restart is no solution.

are there any mods or cheats that I get the last postcard out of this room or any wall walk cheat where I can get in or anything that could help me ? I need the post card or to get down there.

Or is anybody still ownign some savegames from this game?

for silent hill 2 _I know there are some item cheats but in artemis I can't found some for Homecomming.

thanks a lot guys.

2. 2,882
    Berion

Berion Developer

I have save for exactly this version but it is "broken" because of some mysterious multiMAN bug. GameID is cut so to be used it needs first to be name corrected and PFD rebuild. But anyway, it is clear save with unlocked half of the bonus stuff.

Estox likes this.
  3. 107
    Estox

Estox Member

isn'T it possible to merge this corrupted file with mine "working" one? i could send it to you via PM if you can work with this in any may. I guess the new Apollo tool could repair something ID related to ?

4. 2,882
    Berion

Berion Developer

Not literally corrupted, it works with game fine. The problem was for some very strange and unknown to me reason, multiMAN (many years ago), somehow interfere with save data mechanism in this specific title and game created save with wrong GameID (cut in half). I realize that after I finished game and preparing save backup, and in those times rebuilding PFD wasn't possible, so I kept it as is (I'm keeping all my saves for all games ^^").

5. 7,529
    sandungas

sandungas Moderator Developer

Estox likes this.
  6. 2,882
    Berion

Berion Developer

It doesn't. There is only game+ with unlocked bonuses depend on score and actions.

Estox likes this.
  7. 107
    Estox

Estox Member

I tried some 100% saves so when I have to replay the game than with bonuses to make it more easy but non of them works, always say defectiv data. I tried to use apollo but nothing changed. i tried PS3SaveUnlocker but also no change ( I never got a save from a nother system runing on my own, don't know why but never worked for me, always defective data or the message"the safe is not from you")