Sen Enabler 6.0.3 and Rebug Problem

Discussion in 'SEN Enabler' started by Mkoshar, Dec 23, 2016.

1. 17
    Mkoshar

Mkoshar Forum Noob

Hi guys
    hope you doing well ,my problem started when I was on Rebug 4.78.1cex, I downloaded Sen Enabler v 6.0.3 and tried to spoof by enable sen/psn access...anyway every thing went ok and the system become 4.81 .
    didn't connected to psn cause my CID is banned ,,any way in the next few days I put my hands on a working CID so I downloaded and installed Rebug 4.81.1 cex and forget to disable the sen/psn access.. now every time I try to disable it cause I am already on 4.81 cfw .it start loading then gives an error that it can't disable it
    tried to use PSN patch and PSNinja the connection with the internet failed with bad request ?!!
    and if it goes ok and the internet is success and try to connect to psn it says a new system is available ?!!!
    How ??? I am on 4.81 as far as I know , but when I checked the system information I found it 4.78:confused:.

..my theory is that all started because of not disabling SEN Enabler when I was on Rebug 4.78.
    so downgraded to 3.55 with Rogero 3.55 downgrader and start installing all over again .
    I installed Rebug 4.78 again to checked SEN enabler status if it still enabled ..and it was not I thought every thing going smoothly .so I installed Rebug 4.81 and checked SEN enabler again and guess What ???
    it's enabled and the same old story error when try to disable it with ERROR:0x30010009 and when I try to restore default spoof it gives me Error 00x30010009 ., connection failed/bad request,the firmware suddenly became 4.78 not forgetting the ((failed to install trophy set)) problem .
    so a professional help is appreciated​

Last edited: Dec 23, 2016
  2. 7,843
    bguerville

bguerville Moderator

As your queries are already being answered somewhere else, I guess I will eventually move all related posts here.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2016
  3. 7,538
    kozarovv

kozarovv Super Moderator

Home Page:
    Look at F.a.q. of Sen Enabler. Enable and Disable SEN access are SPOOFING options. Is normal that you have problem when trying to use one of that option on latest firmware.

If you want to be sure that you are going clean install of everything:

Remove Sen Enabler from XMB (important)
    Reinstall Latest CFW from XMB or Recovery
    Install Sen Enabler

Note: This will also delete your CID, PSID, MAC spoofing files if you have them on hdd! So remember to backup them or make new one.

Now, some explanations.

This is how you enable and disable SEN/PSN access
    Enable SEN/PSN access:

To enable SEN/PSN access select Spoof Options and then Enable/Disable SEN access in the main menu. If SEN/PSN access is disabled, the text next will be "Enable SEN access". Once activated and if all went well, it will display the following text:

Code:
    In this screen is RECOMMENDED restart selecting Restart PS3 option, then in XMB you will have your PS3 with SEN access. Instead if you press :but cir: button will return to main menu, but if you want to exit with PAD will not let you leave, showing the following text:

Code:
    It is a safety feature to not block the PS3, instead exit to XMB restarts with Restart PS3 option.

Disable SEN/PSN access:

To disable SEN/PSN access select Spoof Options and then Enable/Disable SEN access in the main menu. If SEN/PSN access is enabled, the text will be "Disable SEN access".

Once disabled and if all went well, will display the following text:

Code:
    "PSN/SEN access disabled successfully" "Do you want to reboot? "WARNING: If you don't reboot your PS3 system will be unstable"
    In this screen is RECOMMENDED restart pressing :but x: button, then in XMB you will have your PS3 without SEN access. Instead if you press :but cir: button will return to main menu, but if you want to exit with PAD will not let you leave, showing the following text:

Code:
    It is a safety feature to not block the PS3, instead exit to XMB restartswith Restart PS3 option.

Like you can read there, enabling/disabling access is a spoofing feature. So please do not touch any of that option on latest firmware.

When you done all above, so we can "work" on clean not messed system. Please come back here and explain what exactly you want to do now.

4. 17
    Mkoshar

Mkoshar Forum Noob

LOL:D:D
    I replied to you two in that thread and here again a lot of thanks to you
    this was my last reply
    I managed to solve all this problem by reinstalling Ferrox 4.81 and for the first time and finally managed to disable The SEN enabler access which was never to be disable due to the ERROR 00x30010009 I mentioned before ..and stuck in 4.78 spoof.
    so the infinite cycle is when I disable access in SEN enabler its 4.78 when I enable access it is 4.81!!
    now I only have one solution, disable SEN enabler and get red of the 4.78 spoof with reinstalling CFW again which I did before but now with the success of disabling everything went ok and now I'm back to Rebug 4.81 with no single problem .
    Thank you for your time and your helpful advises .
    bguerville & kazarovv

5. 2
    waleed jeba

waleed jeba Forum Noob

hllw guys
    i need som help plss
    my ps3 when i open multiman or other app its display black for long period am steal waiting but nothing happn so how can i fix it
    but my cd rom cable broken ther isnt cd rom on ther game

6. 7,843
    bguerville

bguerville Moderator

This is the wrong forum & wrong thread...
    Please create your own thread like I told you already.

7. 2
    waleed jeba

waleed jeba Forum Noob