SEN Enabler - Tutorial & Latest Releases 6.2.2

PS3 Homebrew Utility that conatins many functions such as CFW spoofing and CFW syscalls disbaling

1. 7,845
    bguerville

bguerville Moderator

It's up to you to decide ultimately, both SEN & PSNPatch plugins do a good job.
    If you are used to PSNPatch, you should maybe stick to it because it already does the job. For daily usage, I recommend using the PSNPatch plugin instead of the app though. Keep in mind that it only fully works in CEX mode, that shouldn't be an issue as gamers should never use DEX mode anyway unless they cannot avoid it (modded games). Don't believe all the YT videos touting DEX mode as the miracle solution to all problems. The best mode for gaming is CEX (retail).
    When it comes to PSN ban protection solely, there is nothing to gain by switching to SEN Enabler plugin except possibly DEX support (?).

The psnpatch plugin already allows you to
    1. Spoof ids either at boot time or at plugin trigger time.
    2. Apply ban protection features at trigger time like deleting history, disabling syscalls, preventing homebrew from running when PSN is connected, removing Cobra hooks etc...

And keep in mind that you should not use both PSNPatch & SEN Enabler at the same time. You must choose one or the other.

As to Charles, of course, it will need to be running on your PC (or phone) every time you wish to use PSN in order to block all data requests from S#ny's servers for the duration of your online session.
    Using Charles isn't extremely convenient due to the extra dependency it creates however it's a worthy addition to the ban protection arsenal.

Finally, you should also consider avoiding certain practices or at least be extra careful if you can't avoid them altogether. For instance, spoofing a fake or even an official but inappropriate idps, using game mods or game cheats online, using a handful of specific games like some COD titles.. are all usually considered 'risky practices' which in theory should increase the ban risk.
    You should always use "disposable" ids & PSN account if you are going to take risks.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2018
  2. 5
    KungFuPanda

KungFuPanda Forum Noob

[QUOTE = "bguerville, post: 145730, member: 2198"] C'est à vous de décider en fin de compte, les deux plugins SEN et PSNPatch font un bon travail.
    Si vous êtes habitué à PSNPatch, vous devriez peut-être vous y tenir car il fait déjà le travail. Pour une utilisation quotidienne, je recommande toutefois d’utiliser le plug-in PSNPatch au lieu de l’application. Gardez à l'esprit que cela ne fonctionne pleinement qu'en mode CEX, cela ne devrait pas être un problème, car les joueurs ne devraient jamais utiliser le mode DEX, à moins qu'ils ne puissent l'éviter (jeux modifiés). Ne croyez pas toutes les vidéos YT vantant le mode DEX comme la solution miracle à tous les problèmes. Le meilleur mode de jeu est le CEX (vente au détail).
    En ce qui concerne la protection d'interdiction PSN uniquement, il n'y a rien à gagner à passer au plug-in SEN Enabler, à l'exception éventuellement du support DEX (?).

Le plugin psnpatch vous permet déjà de
    1. Identifiants d'usurpation d'identité au démarrage ou au déclenchement du plug-in.
    2. Appliquez des fonctionnalités de protection d'interdiction au moment du déclenchement, telles que la suppression de l'historique, la désactivation des appels système, l'arrêt de l'homebrew lorsque PSN est connecté, la suppression des points d'ancrage Cobra, etc.

Et gardez à l'esprit que vous ne devez pas utiliser simultanément PSNPatch & SEN Enabler. Vous devez choisir l'un ou l'autre.

Quant à Charles, bien entendu, il devra être exécuté sur votre PC (ou téléphone) à chaque fois que vous souhaitez utiliser PSN afin de bloquer toutes les demandes de données provenant des serveurs de S # ny pendant toute la durée de votre session en ligne.
    Utiliser Charles n’est pas très pratique en raison de la dépendance supplémentaire qu’il crée, mais il s’agit d’un ajout précieux à l’arsenal de la protection contre l’interdiction.

Enfin, vous devriez également envisager d'éviter certaines pratiques ou au moins faire très attention si vous ne pouvez pas les éviter complètement. Par exemple, usurper un faux ou même un IDP officiel, mais inapproprié, utiliser des mods de jeu ou des astuces de jeux en ligne, utiliser une poignée de jeux spécifiques comme certains titres COD… sont généralement considérés comme des «pratiques à risque» qui, en théorie, devraient augmenter le risque d'interdiction. .
    Vous devez toujours utiliser des identifiants "jetables" et un compte PSN si vous voulez prendre des risques. [/ QUOTE]
    Good evening
    Yes I used to use psn patch, I load my game with multiman offline (no webman), then I do x in psnpatch (disable cfw, change idps and other) And yes I'm in this rex 4.82 rex rebug do you think that in rebug toolbox I miss something? (I mean a useless option or change a thing) I remember to use psnninja and in cfw settings the bar of xmb have to click once on "clean log" I use to enabler to go 4.83 I never use a plugin so psn patch I do not know how to do (if you have a tutorial it will be great)

3. 11,933
    pinky

pinky Bitsiboo's Other Half Developer

afaik, clearing the log deletes the information in the cfw settings log in the tmp folder. it's good if dumping klicenses and whatnot, so you don't get confused. I don't know if it does anything else.

4. 7,845
    bguerville

bguerville Moderator

Psninja is now obsolete. In comparison with SEN & PSNPatch, it offers inferior protection against bans.

I don't know any tutorial to install the psnpatch plugin but you should not need any, it's not that difficult.
    These steps assume that you are using a Cobra CFW (or Mamba Autoloader) & PSNPatch 2017.02/B.

1.Launch the psnpatch app.
    2. Press Select to open the Cobra Toolbox, a new screen with 4 options should appear.
    3. Check the "install psnpatch plugin" option (press Up gamepad button).
    4. Leave "remove webman" option unchecked.
    5. Choose whether to "enable auto spoofing of idps & psid at system startup" (Triangle pad button). By default, id spoofing is applied on plugin trigger (ie whenever the gamepad combo to trigger PSNPatch is detected). If you enable this option, spoofing will be applied at boot (system startup) instead.
    Naturally, the ids to spoof will need to be added to the psnpatch.cfg file for the feature to work. The psnpatch.cfg is located in the psnpatch app directory on /dev_hdd0/game, it must be edited on PC then saved in the app directory on PS3. You can use FTP (just start Rebug Toolbox or use another ftp server of your choice) or a file manager (in any PS3 Backup manager like Irisman, Managunz, multiman..) to replace the psnpatch.cfg file on PS3.
    6. Choose whether to "disable homebrew blocking on plugin trigger" (Square pad button). The feature is enabled by default, it helps users to avoid making the mistake of running homebrews while connected to PSN.
    7. Press Start to apply the chosen settings. The console will reboot.
    8. On boot, you should see a notification (top right of the screen) from the PSNPatch plugin loading. If you chose to spoof at boot, the spoofed ids should be displayed iirc.
    9. Mount a game & press L3+R3+R2 to trigger PSNPatch, you are ready to connect to PSN! Don't use any non official feature while connected to PSN, don't try to mount another game either, if you want to change game, reboot first.

This thread is dedicated to SEN Enabler though, just so you know, I will probably move the posts related to psnpatch into a dedicated thread at some point.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2018
  5. 5
    KungFuPanda

KungFuPanda Forum Noob

Hello i have enabled to psnpatch with select and "up" to install plugin, my console restart but now ALL time i freeze when i start my console, no possible to rebuld data base, on xmb freeze :/

6. 5
    KungFuPanda

KungFuPanda Forum Noob

Hello i am back
    I have found the issue i reinstall my cfw...
    But when i go to psnpatch i see "remove plugin" can i remove or i freeze? Because i am afraid... I have back up my cfw since 2018 april so i am ok but i am afraid when i boot i freeze but now is okay :D
    If i use x to patch cid psid and disable cfw is same to if i use plugin?
    Sorry for double post if you can "fusion the 2"
    Cordiallt

7. 189
    Evilnat

Evilnat Developer

[​IMG]

v6.2.0 Released > > > > LINK

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2018
    Xx11xx22xX, T.A.U, jolek and 2 others like this.
  8. 3,980
    bitsbubba

bitsbubba Super Moderator / Developer Super Moderator Developer

Homicidal Super Moderator
    Home Page:
    Thanks @Evilnat

Xx11xx22xX, STLcardsWS and Evilnat like this.
  9. 189
    Evilnat

Evilnat Developer

Evilnat updated SEN Enabler with a new update entry:

SEN Enabler v6.2.0

Read the rest of this update entry...

STLcardsWS, jolek, kozarovv and 2 others like this.
  10. 189
    Evilnat

Evilnat Developer

[​IMG]

Download: MEGA || MEDIAFIRE || SENDSPACE || RGHOST || ZIPPYSHARE
    Cobra 7.55 SRC GITHUB

• Improvements v6.2.1
      • Added support for webMAN in '/dev_flash' paths on startup in Cobra
      • Added support for Cobra 4.81 DEX
      • Spoof to 4.84 (Online works again)

Remember to use Charles Proxy now along with SEN Enabler and block three URLs (you can add more if you want), this software will minimize ban risk, but a ban is not 100% avoided on CFW
      Block all these URLs on Charles or similar:

IF YOU FIND ANY BUG, PLEASE LET ME KNOW
    I WOULD BE VERY GRATEFUL

bitsbubba, T.A.U, STLcardsWS and 5 others like this.
  11. 3,212
    aldostools

aldostools Developer Developer

@Evilnat Thank you Nathan for the update! A mirror has been added to brewology too. Happy SV day!

T.A.U, STLcardsWS, Johnnie and 2 others like this.
  12. 6
    prototye76

prototye76 Member

thank you EVILNAT for the update.
    You are always make us happy.

Evilnat likes this.
  13. 10
    Riddick

Riddick Forum Noob

Hello Evilnat, i have a model PS3 tool 1400 A/J decr(DEH) with CFW Rebug 4.82.1 decr le and Sen Enabler is not compatible
    If I get the dump of lv1 and lv2 can you implement support for this CFW too? This program is too complete to be missing in this firmware
    Thank you for support

edit: Dump_LV1_LV2_decr download: MEGA

Last edited: Feb 15, 2019
    Evilnat likes this.
  14. 1
    IEbo

IEbo Forum Noob

yo if i only played BF4 HL using multiman and BO2 3 using CD without modding or change anything in the game is there any risk for getting banned ?

and if there is how much is it ?

15. 1
    Neko Mimi

Neko Mimi Forum Noob

I have a question.

SEN Enabler setting menu does not appear

Only the setting menu of SEN Enabler does not appear.

Nothing appeared.
    Back to XMB.

Restore CFW folder "L1 button" operation ok.
    Maybe also.

I have not seen a setting menu.

I don’t know what to do.

Brand new PS3 2500A OFW3.55

Used for verification CFW

REBUG 4.80.1 REX EDITION
    REBUG 4.81.2 REX EDITION
    REBUG 4.82.2 REX EDITION
    REBUG 4.84.1 LITE EDITION
    FERROX 4.83 v1.00 - COBRA 7.55
    FERROX 4.84 v1.00 - COBRA 7.55
    4.84 Overflow Cobra 7.55 (CEX) Edition

Used for verification SEN Enabler

v6.0.8 v6.0.9 v6.1.0 v6.2.0 v6.2.1

Installation

Toggle QA (Just once)
    REBUG TOOLBOX 02.02.16 or 02.02.17 (REBUG CFW Only)
    multiMAN (BASE) v04.82.00
    SEN Enabler v6.0.8 v6.0.9 v6.1.0 v6.2.0 v6.2.1

PS3 safe mode (verification)

3. Restore File System & 4. Rebuild Database

I want to see the setting menu.

I need your help.

oem likes this.
  16. 328
    xiaoyang

xiaoyang Member

Habib 4.84 NoBD/noBluetooth Can you publish it?

17. 117
    WTF-IGO

WTF-IGO Member

@Evilnat

Same to me.
    After starting SEN Enabler, I can see the first menu for a second and after that I will be kicked back to the XMB.
    Changed many settings, but nothing helped.

Greetingz

18. 20
    Mcpolo99

Mcpolo99 Forum Noob

guys having a problem trying to sign in to a dummy psn account, im getting error (800230D3) and i have tried everything i can think of and everything that i found on google to.

any suggestions?
    Im not afraid of any bans btw

19. 189
    Evilnat

Evilnat Developer

[​IMG]

Download: MEGA || MEDIAFIRE || SENDSPACE || RGHOST || ZIPPYSHARE
    Cobra 7.55 SRC: GITHUB
    Cobra 8.01 SRC: GITHUB
    PS2 EMU FLASH: MEGA

• Improvements v6.2.2
      • Cobra updated to v8.01 (Thanks to @habib for updating Cobra source)
      • Added support for Cobra 4.84 DEX
      • Added spoof and hash fix support for 4.84 CFW Cobra CEX/DEX

Remember to use Charles Proxy now along with SEN Enabler and block three URLs (you can add more if you want), this software will minimize ban risk, but a ban is not 100% avoided on CFW
      Block all these URLs on Charles or similar:

IF YOU FIND ANY BUG, PLEASE LET ME KNOW
    I WOULD BE VERY GRATEFUL

Make sure your controller isn't low of battery, it will kick back to the XMB

Install the lastest CFW version (4.84 atm) and try to add your account again

WTF-IGO, habib, jolek and 2 others like this.
  20. 45
    noname99zzz

noname99zzz Member

@Evilnat, the plugin's background image in "SEN Enabler v6.2.2 [CEX-DEX] [4.84].rar" has the filename "Background.png" while the plugin expects "background.png". The file should to be renamed otherwise the background will be transparent .