PS3 SEN Enabler v6.0.4 - 4.81 DEX Support Arrives from Evilnat

Discussion in 'PS3 News' started by STLcardsWS, Jan 11, 2017.

By STLcardsWS on Jan 11, 2017 at 12:11 AM
  1. 9,038
    STLcardsWS

STLcardsWS Administrator

Developer @Evilnat has released v6.0.4 for SEN Enabler, this multi-functional ps3 homebrew has many features and abilities. For those new or need a refresher of how to use this homebrew, that also has an optional plugin can be seen in the support forum. This update provides support for 4.81 DEX, disables new cfw syscalls that recent CFW releases have introduced, plus a few components have been updated for latest Cobra Support. Checkout the full changelog by the developer in the details provided.

SEN_Enabler.png

• Improvements v6.0.4

• Added support for CFWs 4.81 DEX
      • Disables Habib's syscall 15
      • Updated Cobra data
      • Full support for Cobra CFWs
      • Russian language updated (Thanks to Lightra1n and Kai Kiske)
      • Fixed minor bugs in SEN Plugin
      • Updated XMB modes
      • Improved code

Thanks to Annonymous Hack, @Joonie, ZrandiScene, RevilingDante, @Lightra1n, @Alexander and Kai Kiske for his help​

First of all happy new year, hope all of you are fine and happy :) :treedance::presents3:

This new version have support for CFWs DEX 4.81 and Cobra updated for 4.81. Now has full support for Cobra, in older versions SEN Enabler allowed mounting games for Cobra after disabling syscalls, now it will disable Cobra in all FW and the only way to mount your games again is restarting the PS3.

On Ferrox 4.81 will use Alexander's Package Manager instead original

Russian language is updated for SEN Enabler and SEN Plugin thanks to Lightra1n and Kai Kiske.

An issue was reported in SEN Plugin with empty menu if PS3's font type is other than original, now this is fixed.

Sorry for the delay, but i modified a lot of the code and need a lot of test

• Important Notes

Remember to use Charles Proxy now along with SEN Enabler and block three URLs (you can add more if you want), this software will minimize ban risk, but a ban is not 100% avoided on CFW

Block all these URLs on Charles or similar:

IF YOU FIND ANY BUG, PLEASE LET ME KNOW

Download: MEGA || MEDIAFIRE || SENDSPACE || RGHOST
    Source psx-place.com

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
    WTF-IGO, Johnnie, T.A.U and 3 others like this.

Comments

Discussion in 'PS3 News' started by STLcardsWS, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Ealvarez227
      Ealvarez227
      So I tried using this version for Rebug 4.81. I have an issue trying to even run the program. It seems to open but after 5 seconds the program simply shuts down and brings me back to XMB. Any help?
    2. bitsbubba
      bitsbubba
      Because you don't try this version, you need to use the most current version which is SEN Enabler 6.0.6
    3. Ealvarez227
      Ealvarez227
      The rar file correct? How am I supposed to convert to pkg or place as a .rar file in the USB and install in my package manager?
    4. bitsbubba
      bitsbubba
    5. JAIME
      JAIME
      Hey, I just got banned today, was using Sen enabler for a couple of days. Didn't even played online games, just signed in to PSN when using tv apps(foxtel and YouTube) Not a big issue for me since I just play offline backups and retroarc, also Netflix still works, still happy with my cfw. Just my 2 cents.
    6. Mavll
      Mavll
      It seems like sony has improved their method. Well, i fell you xD.
      I have in my hands now Diablo 3 Reaper of the souls, several hours now. Question: Retroarc: have you manage to play N64 witouth problems? ,any issues?.
    7. bguerville
      bguerville
      Sony is unlikely to have changed anything in its cfw detection method. Several features in SEN can lead to a ban such as custom spoof for instance, which is why I never recommend SEN Enabler to noobs. Especially not the app, then plugin is ok.
      The app a tool for advanced user. Noobs are better off with psnpatch.
      bitsbubba likes this.