PS3 SEN Enabler (v6.2.3 ): 4.85 Spoofing for PSN Access + 4.85 COBRA (cex) CFW Support by Evilnat

Discussion in 'SEN Enabler' started by STLcardsWS, Aug 31, 2019.

By STLcardsWS on Aug 31, 2019 at 11:08 AM
  1. 9,038
    STLcardsWS

STLcardsWS Administrator

Following the recent 4.85 System Update on the PS3, developer's around the community have been making the rounds for maintenance updates and 4.85 Solutions. Luckily for the community Sony did not even attempt to patch the exploits (Hybrid Firmware) brought to us in firmware 4.84. However some apps need updates, we have seen developer @Evilnat push a useful update for SEN Enabler (homebrew app also in plugin form). This update (for cfw users) adds a new Spoofer for 4.84 cfw (& lower) , also 4.85 COBRA CFW (cex) support has been added in the v6.2.3 release. The spoofing feature allows your 4.84 Custom Firmware (not ps3hen supported) to connect to PSN, by using a little trickery to fool the PS3 server's to thinking your 4.84 console (or lower) is a 4.85 console. USE AT YOUR RISK as anything related to PSN and exploited system can have a potential risk for a PSN ban, its not a guaranteed ban but likely if your using the console in a way that an official one would not be used, some research and theories suggest that spoofers can raise the potential ban risk on PSN but like anything with PSN and your exploited PS3 nothing is for sure or known. plenty have used them with no issue and many have blamed the spoofers for the ban (no one is certain why a psn ban occurs).. This app will also disable your CFW Syscalls (a temporary disabling of CFW features until the next console boot) which has also theorized to help prevent bans on PSN, so its always a good idea to use an app that has CFW syscall disabling if you do decide to connect to PSN (SEN Enabler, PSNpatch & webMAN MOD all have the cfw disabling feature present and can be activated), but using your console the same way as an OFW one is about the best advice and practice to use for not getting a ban, Respect the network!!!!!

SEN enabler.png
    (keep a watch on 4.85 related releases here)

• WDLqqXK.png
      Improvements v6.2.3
      • Added spoof to 4.85
      • Added support for Cobra 4.85 CEX
      • Added spoof and hash fix support for 4.85 CFW Cobra CEX

Remember to use Charles Proxy now along with SEN Enabler and block three URLs (you can add more if you want), this software will minimize ban risk, but a ban is not 100% avoided on CFW
      Block all these URLs on Charles or similar:

IF YOU FIND ANY BUG, PLEASE LET ME KNOW
      I WOULD BE VERY GRATEFUL

THIS IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH PS3HEN
    Download:
    MEGA || MEDIAFIRE || SENDSPACE || RGHOST
    Cobra 7.55 SRC: GITHUB l Cobra 8.01 SRC: GITHUB
    PS2 EMU FLASH: MEGA

Support / Release Source psx-place.com/threads/sen-enabler-tutorial-latest-releases

Last edited: Sep 15, 2019
    T.A.U, Thekiit, Louis Garry and 7 others like this.

Comments

Discussion in 'SEN Enabler' started by STLcardsWS, Aug 31, 2019.

1. Maggot_Liutenant
    2. Louis Garry
    3. Shaayn
      Shaayn
      What's the best antiban method before signing into PSN?
    4. CFW-Us3r
      CFW-Us3r
      I just use the “Patch all” option in SEN Enabler plugin.
    5. Windows10User
      Windows10User
      Should I use this on Rebug 4.84.2 instead of PSN Patch (its plugin) or wait until a new Rebug version is released to be able to access PSN and keep using PSNPatch?
    6. BeaterEngineering
      BeaterEngineering
      Too bad this doesn't work with PS3HEN :(

Well, regardless of that, to all the programmer/hacker well done & keep up the good work. :)
      Last edited: Sep 5, 2019
    7. XtooMuchNothingX
      XtooMuchNothingX
      I’m on Rebug 4.84, will this get me back online? (Sorry, im old and do not understand a lot of this stuff )
    8. Shaayn
      Shaayn
      Spoof to 4.85 and you are ready to go online moreless... Notice that you can go 4.84 online but they will discover that you are in a lower firmware which will result in a permanently ban
    9. BeaterEngineering
      BeaterEngineering
      Any homebrew like this that works with PS3HEN!?
    10. Shaayn
      Shaayn
      Idk I just have CFW. Btw check out TheWizWiki on YT maybe you find it
    11. Coldheart2236
      Coldheart2236
      I would be wary of YouTube videos in general, and would advise others to do the same.
      XtooMuchNothingX and CFW-Us3r like this.
    12. BeaterEngineering
      BeaterEngineering
      I agree. Our mods here recommend following their steps rather than watching those video tutorials.
    13. XtooMuchNothingX
      XtooMuchNothingX
      I actually installed the 4.85 CEX on my 80 gig fat yesterday..and it works great. I mean, all I do is menus for mw1,2,and 3. I haven’t installed CCAPI yet..so I’ll let ya know how it works. I’m waiting for Rebug to release 4.85 before I upgrade anything on my slim.
    14. GOKE
      GOKE
      Hi guys, I want to change the gta v cars for ps3 and please reply to this message
    15. XtooMuchNothingX
      XtooMuchNothingX
      I would check the GTA section. This is not it.
      Coldheart2236 likes this.