PS3 sMAN (v1.12) by deank: Adds BIN + CUE scanning for PS2 Games

Discussion in 'PS3 News' started by STLcardsWS, Oct 8, 2017.

By STLcardsWS on Oct 8, 2017 at 12:27 PM
  1. 8,930
    STLcardsWS

STLcardsWS Administrator

Earlier in the week PS3 developer deank made a small change to the sMAN plugin with an update that promotes the project to version 1.12. In previous version of the sMAN (plugin based off deank's original webMAN with new features not to be confused with Aldostools webMAN MOD (which is also a great plugin choice as well) ) In sMAN PS2 ISO (not bin+cue) were only supported during Scanning. While some members in the psx-place forum though this could be a bug developer deank clarifies the situation by stating " It is not really a bug, because sMAN only supports PS2 games in ISO format but not BIN + CUE. That's why it does not find the game during the scan " so the developer has now added support to Scan also your PS2 games in BIN + CUE format. If you have not gave this plugin a try yet, the Slaunch Interface is one of the biggest cosmetic difference you will see compare to deank's original webMAN. ​

sman.jpg

Download: sMAN_1.12.zip
    Source / Discussion @: psx-place.com

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 8, 2017
    rocknard, sbp, esc0rtd3w and 5 others like this.

Comments

Discussion in 'PS3 News' started by STLcardsWS, Oct 8, 2017.

1. bguerville
      bguerville
      Obviously the code in main.c is likely to require a little more than just copy & paste but with a few tweaks, the implementation of the web commands should be quite straightforward.
      psydefx likes this.
    2. Metro City
      Metro City
      Hi, it’s compatible with new firmware? CF 4.84
    3. DeViL303
      DeViL303
      Yes, it should be. it might report the FW version as 4.75 or something like that, but other than that it should be fine.
      Metro City likes this.
    4. Metro City
      Metro City
      Thanks, it's a pity that all the managers have been updated except this one, I found it very functional, sometimes have freeze but work.
    5. oneohthree
      oneohthree
      Needless to say, I love sMAN, other people love WebMAN or WebMAN Mod, but the simplicity and power in sMAN is superior IMHO. Would it be possible to port it or make it compatible with HEN? @deank?
    6. atreyu187
      atreyu187

Been using sman mod so I don't see why this will not work.
    7. oneohthree
      oneohthree
      sman mod? I tested sman sprx and it didn’t work.

EDIT: as HEN has evolved very well, now sMAN works flawlessly.
      Last edited: Jun 29, 2019
    8. Legendarysnake
      Legendarysnake
      Hi i have a question, theres a lot of folders inside the zip and a plugin. How do i make this work with hfw 4.84? I never saw something like this so i dont know if i should just copy to hdd0 or something like that. :distracted: