Snes Online Subscription (Switch)

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by pinky, Sep 15, 2019.

1. 11,921
    pinky

pinky Bitsiboo's Other Half Developer

anyone play these? I just beat the second boss in bof, and I'm saved at the first ghost house in super mario world. my friend convinced me to try that fx racing game. he said it was terrible, so I did. it was pretty funny, couldn't tell what was going on half the time especially when you mess up a turn.

2. 11,921
    pinky

pinky Bitsiboo's Other Half Developer

if anyone is interested, I ran the nes controllers through a couple of tests:

"I just tested the nes controllers with bloodstained. I could walk/move, jump, and get into the status screen, but no button was attack. I couldn't get out of the game either, since there's no home button. the way it works in the nes games themselves is pressing l+r, then go to the game selection screen and press r again, which now becomes home. L becomes screen shot. it's kinda a pita. I wonder if the snes controllers will be more functional with non-snes games.

btw, the controllers don't plug into the charging grip. they're too fat, so you have to use the switch itself to charge them. the snes controller has a charging port like the pro controller."

this is if anyone considers buying them. they're still available on nintendo's website. the only downside (I guess) is that you have to be an online subscriber to buy them. oh, you have to buy a two-pack also. with the snes controller, you can buy 1 or 2 controllers.