PS3HEN (Solved) Huge problem with ps2classics no memory card error

Discussion in 'Help & Support' started by Random7u7, Oct 31, 2019.

1. 12
    Random7u7

Random7u7 Forum Noob

Hey thanks for stop by, well the problem is that ps2classics in game says no memory card detected, i have seen others threads talking about it like "no that you have to call the virtual memory card to mc0 and mc1 and not mc1 and mc2" i try it the two ways to call it and putting in port 1 or 2 and vice versa... none of that work, i check that some ps2 games save files that i have got, they are named like "mc0.msv" i don't remember the other parts of the name and the file extension either, i install ps2classics manager and just blackscreen i check the hard drive light dot, it doesn't blink, just like this :emptiness: all the time.... if you have a suggestion please tell me (i just want play a game from my childhood)

ps: i have a ps3 slim

2. 2,256
    Berion

Berion Developer

Depend of what emulator are You using, the virtual memory card format and place are different (non encrypted and mounted on demand VS encrypted and automatically mounted).

3. 12
    Random7u7

Random7u7 Forum Noob

Yes but, im using the ps2classics holder you know, encrypt a iso then put in PS2ISO folder and then play. im not using another ps2 emulator

4. 12
    Random7u7

Random7u7 Forum Noob

:pineapple:I resolved it just i do a pkg of the iso :cheese: