SuperNoonb needs advice about 4.83 update

Discussion in 'PS3 Jailbreak CFW and PS3HEN' started by SoNoobItHurts, Nov 3, 2018.

1. 2
    SoNoobItHurts

SoNoobItHurts Forum Noob

I just found out that I can jailbreak my PS3 Slim. I checked for compatibility and my console is the right model number (if that matters anymore). Unfortunately my PS3 is Upgraded to 4.83.
    I am willing to downgrade the console with a factory restart if I have to, but if open a new account can I still get on PS3? The main reason I want to jailbreak my console is so I can run a emulator for the Vita and play PS3 games offline bu may want to go online.

Heres my problem; I don't know where to start. What would you do? Wait for a 4.83 jailbreak and start fresh or factory restart and go straitght to 4.82? Many people are just finding out about the jailbreak but are probably in the same situation as me....complete noobs on 4.83. A step by step guy for new jailbreakers would be great.

One last thing, I talked about installing an emulator for the Vita. Where do I find one after I jailbreak,what do I install after jailbreak and where do I find games? All advice is appreciated.

2. 567
    kadorna2

kadorna2 Member

You are SOL. No exploit for 4.83. You can't downgrade doing a factory reset. You can only downgrade with a hardware flasher if your console is compatible.

cygmon0 and bitsbubba like this.
  3. 2
    SoNoobItHurts

SoNoobItHurts Forum Noob

Brutal. Is there any updates for a 4.83 Xploit ?

4. 398
    dazzaXx

dazzaXx Member

XMB UI Editor/Coder, VENOM ELITE GAMING
    Not yet no, if and once there is, you'll see it on the site.