Switch Eshop Deal

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by pinky, Nov 27, 2019.

1. 13,033
    pinky

pinky Retired Developer

my friend sent me this:: https://www.paypal.com/us/gifts/brands/nintendo-egift-card

10% off a $50 eshop card. I checked, and it's only for the $50 card, so it doesn't work with the $10-$35 cards. it says that there's a limit of $200, so I'm assuming it's good for up to four cards. I was unable to afford more than one card.

2. 13,033
    pinky

pinky Retired Developer

unfortunately, the promotion has ended. they may have oversold the cards, 'cause it took over 3 hours for me to get the code. however, my friend said it only took 7 minutes for him. I just hope they bring back those vouchers ($100-2 games). I wish I had bought some. I thought you could only use them on current games, but "redeem voucher" is even available on games that come out next year. I'd keep my eyes peeled to this, 'cause the vouchers may have been a holiday price, so they may return.

btw, I got a 1tb micro sd card for $199.99. I returned my old one for a $100 more, since it was still under warranty with amazon (only bought like a week or two ago). they say that they've already issued a refund with me only having shipped it today.