Yifan Lu posted update to taiHENkaku on his Github few hours ago. taiHEN is still in beta stage, so most noticable changes are done under the hood. From things that every user should be aware for sure is a fixed dynarec. This should make PCSX and mGBA emulators working again. Also installer will now block the PS Button since people still are accidently hitting it. More changes are done mostly to get stability, and help future developers. But still every user is welcome to test this release to help in finding bugs or providing suggestions to developers.
- 大変革 Beta 4
Developers: Please make sure you are using the latest toolchain from (https://github.com/frangarcj/buildscripts/releases). We made a lot of changes so using an older toolchain to add taiHEN hooks will result in crashes! Also make sure to update your taiHEN development libraries to the latest version.
If you are not interested in helping test the beta, we recommend that you stick with the old stable release at (https://henkaku.xyz/) instead. To update the beta, reboot and visit http://beta.henkaku.xyz/ from your Vita's browser. To remove the beta, delete molecularShell, reboot, and visit https://henkaku.xyz/ instead.
- Fixed many bugs that causes instability, memory leaks, and crashes with hooks. Full details here.
- Fixed dynarec issue resulting in many emulators including PCSX and mGBA not working.
- In the HENkaku installer, you can now hold R1 to reinstall everything and reset the configuration files for taiHEN and HENkaku. This will reset your ux0:tai/config.txt in case you added a bad plugin that crashes the system.
- The installer will now block the PS Button since people still are accidently hitting it.
- PSN spoofing WILL break in a couple of days. Access might be restored at a later point, keep tuned.
- Sometimes, right after successful installation, the browser will either crash or show a black screen. This is okay, just press the PS button to exit manually.
- molecularShell now only shows ux0:. This is part of the move to molecularShell being a safe homebrew while VitaShell has full powers. Please install VitaShell manually to access other partitions moving forward.
- If build the offline installer yourself and point it to beta.henkaku.xyz, you can use offline mode. The release builds will always point to HENkaku stable.
Please report any other issues to the issue tracker
taiHEN Beta 4
- Implemented clean-up of user hooks on process termination
- Added more APIs for kernel module loading and process module loading
- Fixed bug where stack size was too small in syscall leading to crash when hooking or unhooking (seen by suprx loading skprx)
- Added checks to prevent hooking of unresolved weak imports (see docs for details on how to hook weak imports)
- Fixed bug in assembling the outro for BL instructions (can be seen by crash when hooking app_start)
- Fixed bug where taiGetModuleInfo does not retrieve all modules.
- Fixed bug where kernel module stopping crashes
PS VITA / PS TV taiHENkaku updated to beta4 - many fixes, and improvements
By kozarovv on Nov 14, 2016 at 7:29 AM
[NEW UPDATE] PS3HEN v2.1.0 - View latest changes to the PS3 Exploit for SuperSlims & nonCFW modelsUPDATE (5-18-2019): Version 2.0.2 2.1.0 has been released.
See below for additional Details!
Here is v2 of the latest PS3 Hack to hit the PS3 Scene with the recent release of PS3HEN. This exploit for nonCFW console's provides homebrew support and a number of Custom Firmware intangibles for those console that can not install a traditional CFW, with those being lat production PS3 Slim models and all of the SuperSlim Consoles. While this is a tremendous release and breakthrough the information behind PS3HEN has been lacking and has served more questions then answers that could be provided. This is due in the way this was delivered and presented. We paused the reporting this on the frontpage until we were pleased with the documentation. So we took it upon ourselves to get the ball rolling on a new PS3HEN F.A.Q. detailing various aspects and info that will be useful for PS3HEN user's. Also we have started forming the PS3HEN Homebrew & Plugin Compatibility Chart
Version 2.x.x has come with a number of new additions for a better experience. Some of the new changes provide full PS3ISO Support ,As well as full BDISO and DVDISO support has been added, plus new improvements to PS3HEN's stabiliContinue reading
Trinity Exploit for PS Vita System Firmwares 3.69 & 3.70 released by TheFloW!Following up after the Announcement from @TheFloW back at the End of March this year, today @TheFloW "let the cat out of the bag" by releasing his newest Jailbreak for the PlayStation Vita, which will allow you to jailbreak both your PlayStation Vita and PlayStation TV even on the newest System Firmwares 3.69 and 3.70 (which weren't able to jailbreak before). But not only that. While you can jailbreak your Devices on the specific System Firmwares mentioned before, you can also Downgrade your PlayStation Vita / TV to a lower Firmware to get the full potential of your Device like with the famous Hacks and Exploits on System Firmware 3.60 (such as HENkaku and modoru) and 3.65/3.67/3.68 (such as h-encore). So while you have been probably already prepared for this release back at the first announcement, together with the fact that @TheFloW was so kind to release his final Jailbreak even earlier as previous announced, we won't keep you on tenterhooks anymore. Here is everything you need to know.
RPCS3 (PS3 Emulator) - March 2019 Progress Report - Native support for DualShock 3 ControllerMonth after Month, the Great Time behind the RPCS3 PS3 Emulator shows more and more improvements in their work for their PS3 Emulator. As they did of course for March 2019, which you can check at their newest Progress Report. In fact, maybe this month is a little bit too technical when reading through their Release Notes but don't worry. You will again realize how good this PS3 Emulator became and how it is getting even better month after month. But one new improvement we have to stick out is the new Native Support for the DualShock 3 Controller when used within RPCS3. You might be wondering, why this new implementation comes so late? Well, there was already a full of third-party drivers but each of them weren't working perfectly. But the Team behind RPCS3 wanted to give you the best experience for playing your PS3 Game Titles. So, since you probably played your PS3 Games Titles with the Original DualShock 3 Controller on your Original PS3 Hardware, they thought about to allow the same on your PC while playing your favourite PS3 Game Titles using RPCS3. So they implemented a native support for the DualShock 3 Controller, as you would use it on your original PS3 Hardware. Kinda neat isn't it?Continue reading
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 han
- ps3 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member: