Yifan Lu posted update to taiHENkaku on his Github few hours ago. taiHEN is still in beta stage, so most noticable changes are done under the hood. From things that every user should be aware for sure is a fixed dynarec. This should make PCSX and mGBA emulators working again. Also installer will now block the PS Button since people still are accidently hitting it. More changes are done mostly to get stability, and help future developers. But still every user is welcome to test this release to help in finding bugs or providing suggestions to developers.
- 大変革 Beta 4
Developers: Please make sure you are using the latest toolchain from (https://github.com/frangarcj/buildscripts/releases). We made a lot of changes so using an older toolchain to add taiHEN hooks will result in crashes! Also make sure to update your taiHEN development libraries to the latest version.
If you are not interested in helping test the beta, we recommend that you stick with the old stable release at (https://henkaku.xyz/) instead. To update the beta, reboot and visit http://beta.henkaku.xyz/ from your Vita's browser. To remove the beta, delete molecularShell, reboot, and visit https://henkaku.xyz/ instead.
- Fixed many bugs that causes instability, memory leaks, and crashes with hooks. Full details here.
- Fixed dynarec issue resulting in many emulators including PCSX and mGBA not working.
- In the HENkaku installer, you can now hold R1 to reinstall everything and reset the configuration files for taiHEN and HENkaku. This will reset your ux0:tai/config.txt in case you added a bad plugin that crashes the system.
- The installer will now block the PS Button since people still are accidently hitting it.
- PSN spoofing WILL break in a couple of days. Access might be restored at a later point, keep tuned.
- Sometimes, right after successful installation, the browser will either crash or show a black screen. This is okay, just press the PS button to exit manually.
- molecularShell now only shows ux0:. This is part of the move to molecularShell being a safe homebrew while VitaShell has full powers. Please install VitaShell manually to access other partitions moving forward.
- If build the offline installer yourself and point it to beta.henkaku.xyz, you can use offline mode. The release builds will always point to HENkaku stable.
Please report any other issues to the issue tracker
taiHEN Beta 4
- Implemented clean-up of user hooks on process termination
- Added more APIs for kernel module loading and process module loading
- Fixed bug where stack size was too small in syscall leading to crash when hooking or unhooking (seen by suprx loading skprx)
- Added checks to prevent hooking of unresolved weak imports (see docs for details on how to hook weak imports)
- Fixed bug in assembling the outro for BL instructions (can be seen by crash when hooking app_start)
- Fixed bug where taiGetModuleInfo does not retrieve all modules.
- Fixed bug where kernel module stopping crashes
PS VITA / PS TV taiHENkaku updated to beta4 - many fixes, and improvements
By kozarovv on Nov 14, 2016 at 7:29 AM
[Update July 13th] HW Acceleration (RSX) Project Update by RenéRebeUPDATE (July 13) - Now the 18th Video Released >>> The next PS3 NVidia RSX accelerated X.org steps
(Original Article from Nov. 14) Is the PS3 a bit closer to gaining Hardware Acceleration (via RSX) in OtherOS (Linux) with a proper driver to enable the GPU chip? We are not there, but we may be getting closer to a reality. Earlier this year (back in April) we detailed some of the progress that the busy dev RenéRebe has made with unlocking the potential of the PlayStation 3's RSX chip and now today we have been greeted with a new video and what we can expect with this project as the developer starts to undertake the challenge of further unlocking one more component of the Ps3 hardware,. The developer has alot of videos on other intresting subjects in his diverse YouTube channel >>> (Bits and More) <<< many very informative video's..Continue reading
RPCS3 (PS3 Emulator) - May 2019 Progress Report - 1337 pl4y4bl3 ~ 1337 1n64m3 :)That can't be an accident. Following up after the impressive Progress Report last Month, where we learned that over >40% of all PS3 Game Titles are now fully "Playable", today the great Team behind the PS3 Emulator RPCS3 showcases their newest Progress Report for May 2019 with another milestone. If you are a long follower of their great Project or maybe you are even enjoying your PS3 Game Titles on your PC right now (because "why not"?), you will be already familiar with the fact that most of the Game Titles tested on RPCS3 will at least boot up, but then you will experience Graphical Glitches, huge Slow-Downs or even you aren't able to play a Game Title to the End, which is sad (Damn you "Narco Terror" and "The Expendables 2: Videogame" why you still aren't bootable? :P). This is why in the past, the "Ingame" Status comprised most Game Titles in every Compatibility List. But for the first Time since it's Initial Release, the "Playable" Category ties the first place together with the "Ingame" Category with both 1337 Game Titles each. This means whatever Game Title you choose to play via RPCS3, there is a 43.71% Chance that it will be at least "Ingame". That's impressive don't you think? Oh, and sorry for the leetspeak at the Title. I mean come on, we are talking about 1337 Game Titles fully "Playable".Continue reading
[UPDATE] PS3HEN v2.3.1 - View latest changes to the PS3 Exploit for SuperSlims & nonCFW modelsUPDATE (6-27-2019): Version 2.3.1 has been released.
See below for additional Details!
See also: The Great PS3 HEN All in One (AIO) Guide
Here is v2 of the latest PS3 Hack to hit the PS3 Scene with the recent release of PS3HEN. This exploit for nonCFW console's provides homebrew support and a number of Custom Firmware intangibles for those console that can not install a traditional CFW, with those being lat production PS3 Slim models and all of the SuperSlim Consoles. While this is a tremendous release and breakthrough the information behind PS3HEN has been lacking and has served more questions then answers that could be provided. This is due in the way this was delivered and presented. We paused the reporting this on the frontpage until we were pleased with the documentation. So we took it upon ourselves to get the ball rolling on a new PS3HEN F.A.Q. detailing various aspects and info that will be useful for PS3HEN user's. Also we have started forming the PS3HEN Homebrew & Plugin Compatibility Chart
Version 2.x.x has come with a number of new additions for a better experience. Some of the new changes provide full PS3ISO Support ,As well as full BDISO and DVDISO support has been added, plus new improvements to PS3HEN's stabiliContinue reading
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps vita
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 han
- ps3 homebrew
- ps4 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member:
- Last steven