Dismiss Notice

BEWARE of IMPOSTERS, posing as the PS3Xploit Members/Team:

-PS3Xploit does NOT have a discord channel, some imposter are using one

-If the info can't be found on ps3xploit.com or psx-place.com its fake

-ZuKuTo / OFWModz is one of the fake names of these imposter's are using to represent the PS3xploit team.

PS3 Tales of Vesperia Jap+Trans. Working?

Discussion in 'PS3Xploit HAN ( PS3 3k / 4k Models)' started by Nilvarno, Mar 18, 2018.

1. 1
    Nilvarno

Nilvarno Forum Noob

Hi everyone, i made the ps3xploit han 3.0 work and i just wanted to know if tales of vesperia jap+english translation works with han 3.0 or not. if yes, please tell me how. I'm sorry if this question came already up, i just searched and found nothing, but maybe i searched wrong. thank you!

2. 1,851
    Berion

Berion Developer

1. ToV translation ripkit interfere with main executable editing tables and text strings, which means that require to be fake signed rebuilding executable container. If HAN hack allow that, in theory this game should works (ToV was one of the first games for PS3, which works AFAIR even from direct boot in backup managers, so it is very tolerant).

2. Unfortunately, there is no such thing as compatibility list of games which works as SEN content so...

Nilvarno likes this.
  3. 1
    Starfx

Starfx Forum Noob

Try running the game with its original eboot

4. 9
    Dante421

Dante421 Forum Noob

Hey ! I just want to say that I tried tales of vesperia jap+trans version and I want to tell you that original eboot doesn't work but I did a method in which we make demo to full games so instead of original eboot I inserted demo eboot and I run the game on ps3 han it booted up but it is stuck after the logos, then I found the only difference b/w demo and the full game is a file as in full version game there is file string.svo while in demo there is file string_dic.edat so inserted the demo file in full game and then run the game there is no longer white screen but the problem now is the game which is running is English but it is demo. So can somebody fix this file problem if the eboot reads the .svo then there is possibility that we can run tales of vesperia on han

5. 25
    Gabriel2Silva

Gabriel2Silva Forum Noob

You did some damn good progress. Did you manage to get it working?