PS Vita / Ps TV Team Molecule needs your help!! HENkaku Ensō Beta Signup

Discussion in 'THE FEED (Submit/View News)' started by atreyu187, May 15, 2017.

1. 5,764
    atreyu187

atreyu187 Retired Old Hunter Moderator

Scholar of Byrgenwerth
    Home Page:
    Seems Yifanlu and the rest of the team need our help, which they have given and helped so many. The plus side is if chosen you get something out of it as well. Enso beta testing has begun and the team is looking for those willing to help. Give it a go if interested. I sent them 5 Vita CID's as I would love to help with this as well, maybe you can as well.

SOURCE

Last edited: May 15, 2017
  2. 2,184
    Berion

Berion Developer

Nice social-technicals in poll for idiots filtering (three questions are the same). ;p

I would help but without recovery solution (especially software based) the cost is to high for me. I'm curious why bricking happens and I wish them all good luck to solve this puzzle.

atreyu187 likes this.
  3. 5,764
    atreyu187

atreyu187 Retired Old Hunter Moderator

Scholar of Byrgenwerth
    Home Page:
    I have two PSTV's that just sit on the shelf. I can sacrifice them no worries. I got a VitaTV finally so it is my main system now.

4. 7,591
    kozarovv

kozarovv Super Moderator

Home Page:
    One more time for those who missed that important note:

SINCE SO MANY PEOPLE ARE BAD AT READING, KNOW THAT IF YOU ANSWER '10' ON THE RISK QUESTION AND 'YES' FOR >90% CHANCE BRICK, YOU WILL BE ONE OF THE FIRST ONES TO RECEIVE THE BUILD. THERE IS CURRENTLY A BUG THAT RANDOMLY BRICKS VITAS AFTER A COUPLE OF REBOOTS. WE HAVE NO IDEA WHY THIS HAPPENS (WHICH IS WHY THIS FORM WAS CREATED) AND THERE IS NO RECOVERY (NOT EVEN WITH HARDWARE). JUST BE COMPLETELY CERTAIN THAT YOU ARE LITERALLY DONATING YOUR DEVICE TO US TO BREAK IN ORDER TO GATHER INFORMATION. ALSO MANY PEOPLE ARE LYING/MISTYPING IN THE CID QUESTION. JUST KNOW THAT WE USE THAT QUESTION AS A FILTER TO SEE IF YOU CAN ACTUALLY READ AND FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS.​

STLcardsWS and atreyu187 like this.