This Might Be Helpful (For the Wii-U)

Discussion in 'Wii-U' started by pinky, May 14, 2016.

1. 12,343
    pinky

pinky Retired Developer

Code:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l427nnapxKEUBA-aAtiwAq1Kw6lgRV-hqdocpKY6vQ0/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true#
    this link contains wud keys. wud keys r used to decrypt wud files. best app to use from my experience - UWizard. it can decrypt wud files, and it contains a sha-1 for most games to determine if ur key is correct. not all that important though since the game can't be decrypted without the right key. the link also contains NUS keys/title ids to download title updates. UWizard can download these as well. this link also contains the id6 for most games. UWizard will also tell u the id6 which is extrapolated from the product code and company code of the meta.xml. I don't think I've ever encountered any keys that were incorrect.

atreyu187 likes this.
  2. 12,343
    pinky

pinky Retired Developer

unfortunately, the above link seems to no longer work. I've already decrypted all the old games I needed to, so it's not much of an issue for me. however, it would be greatly appreciated if someone has an alternative link. ripping wud games requires a game-specific key or they can't be decrypted into the code/content/meta folders that work with loadiine. :-/

3. 12,343
    pinky

pinky Retired Developer

it looks like the page moved:
    Code:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l427nnapxKEUBA-aAtiwAq1Kw6lgRV-hqdocpKY6vQ0/edit#gid=923297102