To those who live in USA :)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Berion, Sep 6, 2019.

1. 2,311
    Berion

Berion Developer

If You are living in USA, and for some reason buying Sour Patch or Trident Vibes, and also don't playing Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled - could You good soul share with me codes inside those products? Yeah, I'm childish bastard and need them to get some stuff for this awesome game. :D

There are four type of codes: for vehicle, paint, wheels and stickers.

[​IMG]

TnA, Tidjane Ly and DeViL303 like this.
  2. 5,904
    atreyu187

atreyu187 Old Hunter Moderator

Scholar of Byrgenwerth
    Home Page:
    Well next time I get some Sour Patch Kids I'll look for it for you.

Berion likes this.
  3. 1,415
    nCadeRegal

nCadeRegal Moderator

My kids eats sour patch kids all the time bro. I’ll use that as an excuse to buy some for you. I’ll look for em this weekend

sandungas and Berion like this.
  4. 12,248
    pinky

pinky Bitsiboo's Other Half Developer

I don't eat sour patch kids, but I do have that game and the dlc for the switch. the game was recently updated iirc with spyro. he's locked (not sure how to unlock him).

5. 2,311
    Berion

Berion Developer

@atreyu187 @nCadeRegal That's very nice of You guys! I'll be waiting (promotion is limited to end of December so there is no hurry). ^^

@pinky CTR:N-F needs online connection (at least on PS4). From last two months there was Grand Prix time free DLC. On each of them, there are various of stuff to be get using Nitro (those green points which You earn after each race). Spyro is in current GP3 for reaching 5000 points of nitro (it is matter of one evening playing, just made challenges (descriptions of each are in Grand Prix menu)).

[​IMG]

Some characters must be bought for Wumpa Coins (You earn them after every race). Also online connection required (at least on PS4). Those coins You spending in Pit Stop menu (buying characters, vehicles, paints, brushes, wheels and stickers).

System is setup for grinding and require online (becaouse offline Pit Stop doesn't work and You will not earn nitro nor wumpa coins). If You have PlayStation+ then You can earn twice money and nitro per race playing with other players online... Playing alone or local multiplayer, You earn very few stuff. And as we know Activision, this is setup for microtransactions... So ridiculous prizes and earns are for forcing users to buying Wumpa Coins in PlayStation Store...

6. 1,415
    nCadeRegal

nCadeRegal Moderator

Oh yes does activision love micro sales

7. 2,311
    Berion

Berion Developer

Yeah, this is example of "games as service". They will probably as long making those GP's as microsales making additional profits. So no "ultimate edition" ever be released (at least Activision never did that). I don't have P+ and I don't playing online so I'm a little pissed off for this mechanics but playing from time to time with friends I have most stuff which I like already unlocked. Of course also I will never spend money on MTX because I don't want support such cancer (by my calculation I would need ~500$ for invisible colour things in game, that's insane). Maybe one day, when PS4 will be hacked and PFS defeated, I'll unlock everything with my precious HxD. :D

Algol and DeViL303 like this.
  8. 12,248
    pinky

@Berion , I don't really know all the mechanics. I assume you have to get first to progress to different tracks (I got 2nd an 3rd). I bought the game for the switch. I'm not sure if it requires online verification, but several switch games, including bloodstained ritual of the night and mortal kombat 11 (with update 1.03, I think) requires verifying that you have an account. there's a way around it, but it deletes all saves on the system, so they recommend backing them up beforehand. I have a version of bloodstained with the verification hexed out. that game is very easy to get lost in. I'm actually stuck at nearly 60% or so.

it doesn't matter to me really considering I'm going legit on the system. I'm pretty tired of learning about systems, then not playing games. ever since I quit drinking last year sometime, I've felt pretty apprehensive about remaining in the scene (knowing with all the people hating me for what I've done in the past), so I probably won't be a part of the scene for too much longer. I've essentially stopped reading and testing things on all systems. well, I did read enough about the switch to backup games, but that is all I've done. rename and trim with switch backup manager, verify the files are complete with nsp verify, and verify that they're safe with nx info. I also turn them into xci or the other way around if need be, so I have an nsp and xci of every game I own.

Berion likes this.
  9. 12,248
    pinky

btw, @Berion , I think spyro was released through an update recently on the switch (like within the last week or few days). I'm not sure if that's true of the ps4 as well. I bought the game a few weeks ago, just haven't had time to play it very much. I wanted to checkout spyro, but as you mentioned, he's locked by default. that's the same way smash bros. is. you only have like 8-10 fighters at the beginning; the rest must be unlocked. I did buy the ultimate version of ctr (with the dlc pass), but I'm not really sure what's changed.

speaking of spyro, the load times of the trilogy on the switch are ridiculous. they give bloodstained a run for its money. it has a loading screen each time you change maps, and those are lengthy too.

edit: spyro has an automatic save feature, but it appears so quickly, I doubt most people even notice it. it's like it saves in milliseconds.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2019
    Berion likes this.
  10. 2,311
    Berion

Berion Developer

Any luck guys with any of those products? At least for Trident Vibes Tropical Beat for which code is a car.
    ^^"

ctrnfcodeofhell.jpg