On Monday we reported v2.30 update of TrueAncestor PKG Repacker and since that time the developer has made a few updates progressing the utility to now version 2.45. Over the past several updates @jjkkyu continued to expand support and add new features surrounding the recent support of XMB Categories that was intially supported with v2.30 released earlier in the week. View all the listed changes in the changelog tab (inside) provided.
TrueAncestor PKG Repacker Changelog:
1. Added XMB Link (WT category) support to Fast Pack pkg.
2. Added support to AS/HM/SF categories in both Custom & Fast Pack.
1. Added XMBLink pkg type support (WT category) to Custom Pack pkg (but not in yet Fast Pack pkg).
1. Extended the support of categories like photo, music, video, tv, web tv & network to the Custom Pack pkg feature.
1. Added support of categories like photo, music, video, tv, network & web tv to the Fast Pack pkg feature.
1. Add new unpack engine make_pkg_npdrm & rpkg_extractor to replace the old engine PkgView.
2. Unpacking retail psp remaster pkg is now supported under rpkg_extractor.
3. Auto-switch unpack engine when handling 2gb+ pkg file.
4. Update instructions.
1. Set default to ON for patch sfo and resign eboot switches.
2. Remove the retail patch restrict for repack pkg.
1. Fix search non-standard contentid in self files.
2. Fix rename issue when resign eboot switch is on.
1. Rewrite the whole program and rename to TrueAncestor PKG Repacker.
2. New fast pack operation for ultimate pkg packing experience.
3. New ungpkg engine for unpacking pkg.
4. New game folder info & pkg info display.
5. New switch for patching PARAM.SFO in packing process.
6. New switch for resigning EBOOT.BIN in packing process.
7. Newly support long install path for Gamedata pkg.
8. Newly support packing PS2 Classics pkg.
9. Newly support packing .p3t theme file to pkg & batch mode for packing theme pkg.
10. Newly support packing avatar file to pkg & batch mode for packing avatar pkg.
11. Newly support packing retail & debug license pkg.
12. Update instructions.
TrueAncestor PKG Creator
1. Fix bug in patching PARAM.SFO.
2. Fix bug in auto-generating ContentID.
1. No more typing command line.
2. No more editing conf file.
3. Support to create more than 10 types of pkg.
4. Support to load ContentID from pkg / auto-generate ContentID.
5. Manage pkg in one folder.
6. Instructions for n00bs.
Download: TrueAncestor PKG Repacker v2.45
PS3 TrueAncestor PKG Repacker - v2.45 by jjkkyu
By STLcardsWS on Jul 28, 2016 at 10:13 PM
Universal Media Server v9.2.0 ReleasedUniversal Media Server has now been updated and matured to v9.2.0 by the UMS team, lead by developer Subunk. The UPnP / DLNA & HTTP/S Media server works on your PS Vita / PlayStation TV, PlayStation 3 (PS3) and PlayStation 4 (PS4) and a tons of other devices you may own (see tab below for all devices supported) This is an extremely well built project that has been in development for years now and continues to evolve and grow with the dedication from the UMS development team. This utility will run on many operating systems and will connect to your supported devices to stream your personal collections of media (audio/video) via your locally connected network. See many details included below and also at the UMS official website we have linked below:Continue reading
[UPDATE] RetroArch v1.8.4: PS Vita & PSP Ports "massively increased core collection"The RetroArch project keeps evolving and has been updated to v1.8.3 (UPDATE: Now on v1.8.4 [16th January 2020] - see Changelog for more Information) as a number of new improvements come to both the PS Vita & PSP ports. Developer's and libretro contributors from all over have been elevating the emulation project. In particular @frangar and @fjtrujy are coupe of the devs who have been porting new cores to the PSP. Now MAME 2000, freeIntv, TGB Dual and Handy are some new libretro cores running in the PSP port. Then the PS Vita port has seen performance improvements for MAME 2000, 2003 and 2003_plus. Additional details below and also on the official blog post linked below.
vitaQuakeIII v0.9 Released - Data Files Downloader Added + "Urban Terror" support addedRinnegatamante has released version 0.9 of VitaQuakeIII for your homebrew enabled PS Vita for when your on the go or your PlayStation TV / Vita TV when your gaming away on the big screen. Either way this is an enjoyable homebrew port. In this version marked as 0.9 the developer has added an Automatic Data FIle Downloader when data files are not present. This makes the release much easier to install and setup and a nice edition to the vita homebre. There has been alot of attention to performance as well in this update the addition of dynamic libraries support for OpenArena core has provided a significant boost. Also, this update provides some experimental support for Urban Terror. This add-on is multiplayer, but as the vita port developer explains in the release notes provided below there will be some issue as outlined due to this was a release designed for the PC and the Rinnegatamante had to do quite a bit of work to get it running on the Vita:Continue reading
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps vita
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- ps4 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member:
All in one - Scans a package folder and serves them onto your PS3's XMB, Breaking the 4GB barrier!