On Monday we reported v2.30 update of TrueAncestor PKG Repacker and since that time the developer has made a few updates progressing the utility to now version 2.45. Over the past several updates @jjkkyu continued to expand support and add new features surrounding the recent support of XMB Categories that was intially supported with v2.30 released earlier in the week. View all the listed changes in the changelog tab (inside) provided.
TrueAncestor PKG Repacker Changelog:
1. Added XMB Link (WT category) support to Fast Pack pkg.
2. Added support to AS/HM/SF categories in both Custom & Fast Pack.
1. Added XMBLink pkg type support (WT category) to Custom Pack pkg (but not in yet Fast Pack pkg).
1. Extended the support of categories like photo, music, video, tv, web tv & network to the Custom Pack pkg feature.
1. Added support of categories like photo, music, video, tv, network & web tv to the Fast Pack pkg feature.
1. Add new unpack engine make_pkg_npdrm & rpkg_extractor to replace the old engine PkgView.
2. Unpacking retail psp remaster pkg is now supported under rpkg_extractor.
3. Auto-switch unpack engine when handling 2gb+ pkg file.
4. Update instructions.
1. Set default to ON for patch sfo and resign eboot switches.
2. Remove the retail patch restrict for repack pkg.
1. Fix search non-standard contentid in self files.
2. Fix rename issue when resign eboot switch is on.
1. Rewrite the whole program and rename to TrueAncestor PKG Repacker.
2. New fast pack operation for ultimate pkg packing experience.
3. New ungpkg engine for unpacking pkg.
4. New game folder info & pkg info display.
5. New switch for patching PARAM.SFO in packing process.
6. New switch for resigning EBOOT.BIN in packing process.
7. Newly support long install path for Gamedata pkg.
8. Newly support packing PS2 Classics pkg.
9. Newly support packing .p3t theme file to pkg & batch mode for packing theme pkg.
10. Newly support packing avatar file to pkg & batch mode for packing avatar pkg.
11. Newly support packing retail & debug license pkg.
12. Update instructions.
TrueAncestor PKG Creator
1. Fix bug in patching PARAM.SFO.
2. Fix bug in auto-generating ContentID.
1. No more typing command line.
2. No more editing conf file.
3. Support to create more than 10 types of pkg.
4. Support to load ContentID from pkg / auto-generate ContentID.
5. Manage pkg in one folder.
6. Instructions for n00bs.
Download: TrueAncestor PKG Repacker v2.45
PS3 TrueAncestor PKG Repacker - v2.45 by jjkkyu
By STLcardsWS on Jul 28, 2016 at 10:13 PM
RetroArch (PS2 - v1.8.8) - Utilizing New PS2 SDK / Toolchain adds performance upgradesThere has been some great work being done in the PS2 community, First off i would like to give two PS2 developer a big shoutout and some recognition (I failed in doing so in my previous coverage back in April, thanks to @TnA for pointing that out ) with work done on the PS2 SDK / Toolchain as PS2 developer's @uyjulian and @Maximus32 have been working and progressing the toolchain and SDK for sometime as you can read about some of that progress and follow some of the development in this thread.
Developer @fjtrujy has also put in some great work to the project and has utilized and adopted the improved toolchain for the RetroArch PS2 port and can be seen with the release of RetroArch v1.8.8 and its been a good descion for the homebrew (multi-system emulator) as it has been getting significant performance increases, right now we only have one new core and its a classic from the 80's (theodore libretro core), but the existing cores have an incredible performance boost for instance the QuickNESContinue reading
The latest with RetroArch (PS4-Unofficial): PSP emulation in next update along with OOSDK conversionSince the release of unofficial version of RetroArch (PS4-R3) from developer @OsirisX and subsequently the source code release that came along with it, we surprisingly have not seen or heard much in regards to an official team adopting this release to make it official. We can however more then likely gather some clues and "connect some dots" from the OG port that started it all on the PS3 and has since been pulled in recent and replace with the still in development Psl1ght (Open Source) SDK port rather then the previous versions that used the official sony sdk. With the Open Orbis SDK (OoSDK) release recently for the PS4, this seems to be the approach for the PS4 to become official as well,
Recently developer OsirisX has stated that he wants to convert the project's to OoSDK before another release is made, but the developer has already made some progress and teases a bit of that progress in the video below showing a new core being supported in PPSSPP. When asked about potential PSP or PS2 Support the developer stated the plan is to include PSP support (via PPSSPP core) in the next release. The teaser video show's GTA Vice City Stories being quite playable (video shows FPS counter) so if this game looks this well, many others should play very well also. There is still alot of great development going on with this port by developer OsirisX. .Continue reading
Super Console Wars - v1.0 (by @Acekone1 & @Lapy05575948)We have a new Homebrew Game released for the PS4 (Also available on Windows / Android / Xone / Switch (update now on PS Vita)) from developer Lapy of Lapy Games, this time around the developer who has brought us other games like River Raid Remake & Duck Hunt /Wild Gunman Remake's (and many games other's (9) found in the Lapy's Game Collection has collaborated with Acekone1 in this release. Acekone1 came up with the original concept, while also designing many of the elements that reside in the game. Where as developer Lapy did the programming portion of the game Powered by the Unity Engine for this Homebrew Game creation.
Super Console Wars is the title, its gameplay can be seen in the included ScreenShots and Video attached, S.C.W.'s main characters are some familiar faces from the video game industry as head figures of Sony, Microsoft & Nintendo who embark's on a new journey in this title where you "Choose your side and fight against fans & haters!". This platform shooter put those characters in an adventure that spans 5 stages (sectors). With an included final boss, but along the way you will encounter 4 different types of enemies in this journey (more info on those enemies in the tab below). The game can be played in both English or Spanish languages. Also, the devs have snuck in some Easter Eggs to be foundContinue reading
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- ps4 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- webman mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member: