On Monday we reported v2.30 update of TrueAncestor PKG Repacker and since that time the developer has made a few updates progressing the utility to now version 2.45. Over the past several updates @jjkkyu continued to expand support and add new features surrounding the recent support of XMB Categories that was intially supported with v2.30 released earlier in the week. View all the listed changes in the changelog tab (inside) provided.
TrueAncestor PKG Repacker Changelog:
1. Added XMB Link (WT category) support to Fast Pack pkg.
2. Added support to AS/HM/SF categories in both Custom & Fast Pack.
1. Added XMBLink pkg type support (WT category) to Custom Pack pkg (but not in yet Fast Pack pkg).
1. Extended the support of categories like photo, music, video, tv, web tv & network to the Custom Pack pkg feature.
1. Added support of categories like photo, music, video, tv, network & web tv to the Fast Pack pkg feature.
1. Add new unpack engine make_pkg_npdrm & rpkg_extractor to replace the old engine PkgView.
2. Unpacking retail psp remaster pkg is now supported under rpkg_extractor.
3. Auto-switch unpack engine when handling 2gb+ pkg file.
4. Update instructions.
1. Set default to ON for patch sfo and resign eboot switches.
2. Remove the retail patch restrict for repack pkg.
1. Fix search non-standard contentid in self files.
2. Fix rename issue when resign eboot switch is on.
1. Rewrite the whole program and rename to TrueAncestor PKG Repacker.
2. New fast pack operation for ultimate pkg packing experience.
3. New ungpkg engine for unpacking pkg.
4. New game folder info & pkg info display.
5. New switch for patching PARAM.SFO in packing process.
6. New switch for resigning EBOOT.BIN in packing process.
7. Newly support long install path for Gamedata pkg.
8. Newly support packing PS2 Classics pkg.
9. Newly support packing .p3t theme file to pkg & batch mode for packing theme pkg.
10. Newly support packing avatar file to pkg & batch mode for packing avatar pkg.
11. Newly support packing retail & debug license pkg.
12. Update instructions.
TrueAncestor PKG Creator
1. Fix bug in patching PARAM.SFO.
2. Fix bug in auto-generating ContentID.
1. No more typing command line.
2. No more editing conf file.
3. Support to create more than 10 types of pkg.
4. Support to load ContentID from pkg / auto-generate ContentID.
5. Manage pkg in one folder.
6. Instructions for n00bs.
Download: TrueAncestor PKG Repacker v2.45
PS3 TrueAncestor PKG Repacker - v2.45 by jjkkyu
By STLcardsWS on Jul 28, 2016 at 10:13 PM
ReDream (DreamCast Emulator) Early Stages of porting to VITA & PSTV (RetroArch) from RinnegatamanteDeveloper Rinnegatamante whom we recently interviewed in the Power Supply Series and who has ported a Nintendo 64 emulator to the PS Vita / PS TV recently with the release of Deadalus x64. Has another emulation project that many will be excited for as this shapes up, especially after seeing the great progress of d x64's n64 emulation so far to this point. Now ReDream (A Sega Dreamcast Emulator) is being ported to the PS Vita as a libretro core running on RetroArch (Vita), so far its early progress, However, it looks like potential could be untapped from a developer who has some experience with the platform and emulation porting.. So far its rendering of graphics are in the early stages, so stay tuned for more progress reports from the developer..
Until then tell us in the comments below what is your favorite Dreamcast Game or memories from SEGA last hardware adventure.Continue reading
ManaGunZ v1.38 - 4.86 CFW (CEX) / HEN Support + Picture Viewer + several fixes from developer ZarFollowing the previous update of ManaGunz, homebrew developer and creator @Zar of the project has updated the popular ps3 homebrew to version 1.38, this update provides full 4.86 support (CFW CEX + HEN). Also in this update an added feature for viewing pictures (PictureViewer) in various formats that include DDS / GTF / BMP / WEBP / TIFF / GIM / TGA and other's as well. This update also provides several fixes; now in the file manager within ManaGunZ the scroll bar is now visible, also a fix to a language bug has been provided. See all the changes in this latest update in a popular AIO homebrew manager. multiMAN and IRISMAN are great choices as well for the PS3 but ManaGunZ is a popular choice as well. All 3 apps give a very diiferent approach and unique experience and also exclusive features.
Developer @Zar still have plans for the project and some features in development did not make the cut in this version but could seen possiably in a future update as the developer states with this release here in the psx-place forums that " The features I was working on, like dump BR, are disabled because I didn't finish yet.". So that is something that hopefully we see from this hobbyist developer when time allows. Until then checkout what the developer has brought us in v1.38 below in the included changelogContinue reading
Developer @TheoryWrong talks about "OrbisSWU" - An interesting approach for Downgrading your PS4 ???Remember back in the old days when instead of installing an Kernel/Web-Exploit like nowadays, you asked "how I can install an Custom Firmware (CFW)" or something like "how I can Downgrade my Console"? Of course, todays attempts aren't that bad since you get a similar functionality in terms of running Homebrew for instance, but not quite for 100% compared to the old days. Especially not when we talk about the possibilities of modifying a PlayStation 3 compared to the PlayStation 4 today. In fact, there was a time where everyone wanted to "Downgrade" his/her PS3 from an higher System Firmware (OFW) to bring the functionality of Homebrew back to their PS3. Or can you remember when your Blu-ray Drive wasn't working anymore due to its age or because of an failed Downgrade process so everytime when you wanted to install a newer, higher CFW, it failed with displaying an error message and you had to install those "noBD" CFWs? While the latter one was already achieved for older Firmwares below <4.75 in the past, it will be still interesting to achieve both a Downgrading possibility and a "noBD" support for higher Firmwares on a PS4 as well. The good thing is, well-known Developer @TheoryWrong asked the same question to himself. And it gets even better; he is ready to show his progress so far So lets have a look at it. Continue reading
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- ps4 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- webman mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member: