On Monday we reported v2.30 update of TrueAncestor PKG Repacker and since that time the developer has made a few updates progressing the utility to now version 2.45. Over the past several updates @jjkkyu continued to expand support and add new features surrounding the recent support of XMB Categories that was intially supported with v2.30 released earlier in the week. View all the listed changes in the changelog tab (inside) provided.
TrueAncestor PKG Repacker Changelog:
1. Added XMB Link (WT category) support to Fast Pack pkg.
2. Added support to AS/HM/SF categories in both Custom & Fast Pack.
1. Added XMBLink pkg type support (WT category) to Custom Pack pkg (but not in yet Fast Pack pkg).
1. Extended the support of categories like photo, music, video, tv, web tv & network to the Custom Pack pkg feature.
1. Added support of categories like photo, music, video, tv, network & web tv to the Fast Pack pkg feature.
1. Add new unpack engine make_pkg_npdrm & rpkg_extractor to replace the old engine PkgView.
2. Unpacking retail psp remaster pkg is now supported under rpkg_extractor.
3. Auto-switch unpack engine when handling 2gb+ pkg file.
4. Update instructions.
1. Set default to ON for patch sfo and resign eboot switches.
2. Remove the retail patch restrict for repack pkg.
1. Fix search non-standard contentid in self files.
2. Fix rename issue when resign eboot switch is on.
1. Rewrite the whole program and rename to TrueAncestor PKG Repacker.
2. New fast pack operation for ultimate pkg packing experience.
3. New ungpkg engine for unpacking pkg.
4. New game folder info & pkg info display.
5. New switch for patching PARAM.SFO in packing process.
6. New switch for resigning EBOOT.BIN in packing process.
7. Newly support long install path for Gamedata pkg.
8. Newly support packing PS2 Classics pkg.
9. Newly support packing .p3t theme file to pkg & batch mode for packing theme pkg.
10. Newly support packing avatar file to pkg & batch mode for packing avatar pkg.
11. Newly support packing retail & debug license pkg.
12. Update instructions.
TrueAncestor PKG Creator
1. Fix bug in patching PARAM.SFO.
2. Fix bug in auto-generating ContentID.
1. No more typing command line.
2. No more editing conf file.
3. Support to create more than 10 types of pkg.
4. Support to load ContentID from pkg / auto-generate ContentID.
5. Manage pkg in one folder.
6. Instructions for n00bs.
Download: TrueAncestor PKG Repacker v2.45
PS3 TrueAncestor PKG Repacker - v2.45 by jjkkyu
By STLcardsWS on Jul 28, 2016 at 10:13 PM
[Update] multiMAN 04.85.01 - Official Update from deank adds 4.83-4.85 CFW Support + PS3HEN SupportUPDATE 04.85.01 - Improved PS3HEN Support Added
Original: Appears that developer @deank has pushed an official update for the popular PS3 Homebrew known as multiMAN (or mM). We have not seen an official update since firmware 4.82 (albeit from some unofficial modified version, that were not ideal), there was not much of a need for an update since the previous official update of 4.82 worked fine as is on 4.83 /4.84 / 4.85. In that time Sony's changes in 4.8x era of firmware were minimal and presented little changes for the PS3. The only thing that was missing was firmware detection of 4.83 and greater, as it was impossible for the application to know the offsets of future firmware's. However, deank quietly pushed an update via the applications online update. This new update provides official support for CFW 4.83 - 4.85 which will recognize and properly fix the cosmetic issue and display the new firmware presents.
Other then that its the same old classic multiMAN, which is not a bad thing as this was and still is an iconic applications for the PS3. This powerful Homebrew is packed with tons of functionality for your cfw enabled PS3, Regarding support for PS3HEN user's I am not sure as of writing this if this version supports PS3HEN fully, (see 04.85.01 update) nothing is mentioned so we should not assume. On brewology there is an unofficial multiMAN 4.84 PS3HEN version (* in previous releases), but not sure how compatible many of the feature are (maybe we could have user's comment below with some feedback regarding ps3hen) PS3HEN user's in general should also realize that many PS3 Homebrew apps were created with CFW in mind. so there can be compatibility issue with some features..Note that ManaGunZ is supporting PS3HEN w/ a special PS3HEN mode that will disable the CFW features.Continue reading
[New PS2 Exploit] Hacking the PS2 using Yabasic on (PAL) demo disc ( by Cturt )The PlayStation 2 is still in the cross-hairs for many developer's in the homebrew scene, hacker Cturt known for his work with PlayStation 4 exploits has turned his attention to the PS2. The motive for this exploration was to provide a "slightly more convenient" way to execute homebrew on the PS2 and also with the newer consoles being hacked via webkit exploitation and the PAL models Ps2 demo disc that contain Yabasic, the hacker seen the potential and now that potential has came to fruition with the release of this write up of exploiting a PS2 with Yabasic on a PS2 Demo Disc in PAL regions. The developer states in NTSC there may be a future solution (as mentioned in the conclusion of the writeup)Continue reading
[UPDATE] PS3HEN v2.4.0 - View latest changes to the PS3 Exploit for SuperSlims & nonCFW models4.85.1 HFW post by @Joonie
UPDATE (10-07-2019): Version 2.4.0 has been released.
See below for additional Details!
See also: The Great PS3 HEN All in One (AIO) Guide
Here is v2 of the latest PS3 Hack to hit the PS3 Scene with the recent release of PS3HEN. This exploit for nonCFW console's provides homebrew support and a number of Custom Firmware intangibles for those console that can not install a traditional CFW, with those being lat production PS3 Slim models and all of the SuperSlim Consoles. While this is a tremendous release and breakthrough the information behind PS3HEN has been lacking and has served more questions then answers that could be provided. This is due in the way this was delivered and presented. We paused the reporting this on the frontpage until we were pleased with the documentation. So we took it upon ourselves to get the ball rolling on a new PS3HEN F.A.Q. detailing various aspects and info that will be useful for PS3HEN user's. Also we have started forming the PS3HEN Homebrew & Plugin Compatibility Chart
Version 2.x.x has come with a number of new additions for a better experience. Some of the new changes provide full PS3ISO Support ,As well as full BDISO and DVDISO support has been added, plus new improvements to PS3HEN's stabiliContinue reading
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps vita
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- ps4 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member:
All in one - Scans a package folder and serves them onto your PS3's XMB, Breaking the 4GB barrier!