PS3 Two cover titles not showing. Out of ideas.

Discussion in 'webMAN MOD' started by Flappyraccoon, Oct 15, 2019.

1. 21
    Flappyraccoon

Flappyraccoon Member

Hello there, recently swapped out drives and was re-installing everything. Two games aren't loading their cover art like the rest. I noticed the Title ID's are different than the norm (MRTC00001 and MRTC00005 respectively) so could this be related? I store them in /hdd0/GAMES/covers/ as one does. They displayed properly in my old 4.82 setup. Has it been so long I'm forgetting something?

2. 12,368
    pinky

pinky Retired Developer

yes, I believe wmm will use multiman's cover locations or you can have the cover in the same location as the game (named the same too). I've never heard of that location that you're referring to.

edit: I think the title id is what's used to get the right artwork. I've seen mrtc00003 (final fantasy xiii) when I was going through my games. they are unconventional, but they do exist, yes. in my case, wmm found the artwork in the mm folder. I actually resized everything, so that the boxes didn't look fat.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2019
  3. 21
    Flappyraccoon

Flappyraccoon Member

It was a location in one of the wmm release notes back in the day. I tried the mm location and still all but those two show up. They loaded up in previous versions. The naming structure is MRTC00001.JPG and MRTC00005.JPG with the isos being "game name [Title ID].iso.

I'm plain confused. I'll try past versions and see if I can pinpoint where it changed.

4. 12,368
    pinky

pinky Retired Developer

are the games or just the artwork not showing up?

5. 21
    Flappyraccoon

Flappyraccoon Member

The games show up with the bland disc icon. They boot fine though. I removed wmm and installed vanilla webman. The covers show up for the two games fine. I'll try some older revisions of wmm now.