PS3 Unjailbreaking a ps3 question

Discussion in 'PS3 Jailbreak CFW and PS3HEN' started by croking333, Jul 21, 2019.

1. 3
    croking333

croking333 Forum Noob

Hello i want to unjailbreak my ps3 but want to know if it is safe to login after unjailbreaking or could sony ban my ps3

2. 10
    Afk_Jr

Afk_Jr Forum Noob

Delete hombrew apps and clear your history files one last time and update to official firmware.

croking333 likes this.
  3. 1,175
    umart666

umart666 Senior Member

if you're console banned nothing you can do about it other than getting new idps and spoofing it,and for that you need cfw (i don't know if you can do that on HEN).

if your account is banned but console isn't then you can simply get new account and go clean.

to go clean:

1.flash ofw
    2. select 'restore ps3 system' in system settings,this will delete all of your data and will format your drive.

if for some reason you don't want to lose your data you can as suggested delete all of the homebrew and simply flash cfw and usually you won't get in any trouble but to clean everything you need to do whole restoring process.

Algol, croking333 and DeViL303 like this.
  4. 3
    croking333

croking333 Forum Noob

So when restoring i do a full format or can i also do a quick format.And should i do these steps twice to make sure i do not get banned.
    Btw i never went online on CFW so i do not think i am banned on the console or the account

5. 5,597
    atreyu187

atreyu187 Retired Old Hunter Moderator

Scholar of Byrgenwerth
    Home Page:
    You will not get banned after this. Best bet is to install 4.84 OFW twice from the recovery menu. It helps if you choose to go back as that is a valid option. And quick format is ok but not needed really but if it makes you feels safer by all means do so. But works just as well deleting the Homebrew and just restore the file system as mentioned above.

croking333 and Algol like this.
  6. 3
    croking333

croking333 Forum Noob

Ok thanks for the help guys.I now installed OFW Ane restored my ps3.Hopefuly i won't get banned

Tags: