Unraveling the mystery of banishment in Destiny Ps3 Cfw

Discussion in 'General PS3 Discussion' started by ps3_mgb, Jul 13, 2019 at 10:27 PM.

?

Play Destiny and you've been banned?

1. Sim

50.0%
  2. Não

50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. 13
    ps3_mgb

ps3_mgb Forum Noob

Please comment what is the CFW used and what protections or way you use to play!

2. 5,326
    atreyu187

atreyu187 Wanna-BeTA Tester Moderator

MCU/Sony Enthusiast!
    Home Page:
    The firmwares at a base level all share the same patches and syscalls. SEN Enabler seems to block some more things when the sites in the readme are blocked with your router but those can also be blocked for PSN Patch. But neither are open source so only the devs know what is blocked by their apps completely.

That being said people are still banned when using either app and no one knows what Bungie looks for when game their game bans let alone what Sony uses to do system and full account bans.

Destiny being an online only game I am sure has extra measures in place. They can check the keys used which when using CFW/HEN aren't the same as OFW as we do not have those private keys. If we did every system would have CFW not just those that came from the factory with base firmwares 3.56 and lower which used the older keys.

Aside from using official copies of the game from PSN/disc and using an OFW there isn't much we can do aside from SEN Enabler or PSN Patch which obviously isn't enough as users get banned frequently with this game. Even those using legit copies with CFW still get banned.

Only thing you can really do is use a DB OFW and a legit copy of the game to ensure a ban doesn't happen. If we knew how to avoid this it would be public knowledge. It's the price we have to pay for hacks. And once you get an account ban on Destiny you can no longer make accounts on that system as it's tied to the IDPS somehow.

3. 13
    ps3_mgb

ps3_mgb Forum Noob

Thank you for the explanation. But in my case I was surprised by their system to detect that I am with something wrong and irregular in my system, but they did not ban the console and neither PSN was banned as well. It's another mystery to be unraveled.