As psx-place's own @kozarovv informed us the other day in the NEW section here "The Pulse" we learned of the upcoming changes to 6.61 Adrenaline-3 , which will unlock the power of the on board PSP emulator for your Vita devices with this powerful eCFW that now has full PS1 Support with the ability to launch PS1 Games from the XMB and does have full sound support . This makes Adrenaline a much more complete eCFW for HENkaku enabled devices on 3.60.
A software that transforms your PS Vita /PlayStation TV into a two-in-one device by unlocking the PSP potential from the on-board PSP emu.
Developer Donation - If you wish to donate me some money, I'd really appreciate.
What is Adrenaline? - Adrenaline is a software that modifies the official PSP Emulator using taiHEN CFW framework to make it run a PSP 6.61 custom firmware. Thanks to the power of taiHEN, Adrenaline can inject custom code into the IPL which allows unsigned code to run at boottime.
IMPORTANT NOTE - For 6.61 Adrenaline-2 or higher, you must put Adrenaline files to 'ux0:adrenaline' instead of 'ux0:pspemu/adrenaline'.
- Changelog v3 Fix -
- Fixed bug where 'Cannot find application' would show up instead of returning to livearea.
- Fixed bug where you couldn't access the Adrenaline Menu after enabling/disabling wifi.
- Changelog v3 -
- Added ability to launch PS1 games from XMB and play them with full sound.
- Added ability to save and load states using the 'States' tab in the Adrenaline menu.
- Added possiblity to connect USB in XMB and added 'Toggle USB' option to recovery menu.
- Added ability to return to livearea by double tapping the PS button.
- Added Adrenaline startup image designed by Freakler.
- Added option to force high memory layout. For 'The Elder Scrolls Travels: Oblivion' Demo.
- Added option to execute 'BOOT.BIN' in UMD/ISO. For 'Saints Row: Undercover' Demo.
- Added correct enter and cancel buttons assignment.
- Fixed volatile memory allocation bug that made 'Star Wars: The Force Unleashed','Tony Hawk's Project 8' and maybe more games crashing.
- Fixed bug that was introduced in v2 which caused some games to crashed at PMF sequences.
- Fixed NoDrm engine bug where fan translated games couldn't load PGD decrypted files.
- Fixed msfs directory filter bug that caused some games not to recognize savedatas.
- Fixed compatibility of base games, any game should now be able to use Adrenaline to the fullest.
- Changelog v2 -
- Added 64MB RAM support for homebrews.
- Added ability to use the 'ur0:' partition as Memory Stick.
- Added Advanced AA filter (disable 'Smooth Graphics' for that filter).
- Added ability to change smooth graphics (GPU internal bilinear filter).
- Added ability to change screen size (2.0x, 1.75x, 1.5x, 1.25x, 1.0x).
- Fixed sound issue in 'MotorStorm' and some other games.
- Fixed bug where 'ms0:/MUSIC' and 'ms0:/PICTURE' were not found in XMB.
- Fixed bug where changing options in the official settings menu didn't have any effect.
- How to install Adrenaline -
- Install any PSP game/demo onto your PS Vita (compatiblity for PS1 games as bubble will be added in the future).
- Shutdown your PS Vita and visit Launch molecularShell, press START and set 'Enable unsafe homebrews' to 'On'.
[*]Reboot your PS Vita and then install VitaShell from molecularShell (https://github.com/TheOfficialFloW/VitaShell/releases).
[*]In VitaShell open FTP by pressing SELECT and copy the 'adrenaline' folder from the archive and paste it at 'ux0:'.
[*]Download the 6.61 EBOOT.PBP (for 1000/2000/3000) from the Sony server (google it) and paste it at 'ux0:adrenaline/661.PBP'.
[*]Copy 'ux0:tai/config.txt' to your PC and add the following lines:
Example of config.txt:
Note that you replace TITLEID by the titleid of your PSP game (the name of the folder where EBOOT.PBP is).
- Reboot your device and revisit the page I have mentioned above.
- Launch the game for which you have added the plugin's line to config.txt.
- Follow the instructions on screen.
- About right analog stick in games -
The right analog patch for GTA LCS/GTA VCS will be downloaded from here:
Don't think that any other games will now have right analog stick patch too
PS VITA / PS TV (UPDATE) 6.61 Adrenaline-3 Fix-3: Now available plus project goes Open Source by TheFlow
By STLcardsWS on Apr 15, 2017 at 4:25 PM
Introducing The PS3 Toolset by bguerville: A powerful collection of tools fueled by new PS3 exploitSee updated note below about a potential issue with console modifying console's credentials (IDPS and Firmware Spoofing)
You may recall a recent article revealing a few exclusive screenshots of bguerville's latest project, now the time has come to introduce the next evolution in PS3 Jailbreaking solutions. The PlayStation 3 Toolset by @bguerville is a new suite of tools, built upon a new PS3 exploitation framework & fueled by a new exploit discovered on the PS3 by the developer. The new exploit (and the toolset project as a whole) is compatible with all PS3 models running 4.82 - 4.85 OFW/HFW/CFW
While ps3xploit team member's @habib continued research and development of PS3HEN for nonCFW models with assistance from @esc0rtd3w, @bguerville meanwhile was working on his own research and developing other tools and exploits as you will see with this new PlayStation 3 Toolset, which thorough testing was conducted by @esc0rtd3w (whom we recently interviewed). All the team of talented devs have done some amazing work in the scene in recent years with all the PS3Xploit projects and that trend continues with this release.
The PS3 toolset is a project that @bguerville has been working on for some time,
the developer gave us a brief timeline of events since the Ps3Xploit Tools 2.0 framework (flash writer and dumper(s)) that led to this new release (see the timeline section).Continue reading
[UPDATE: Version 1.03] Autoplugin 2 released by @TheheroGAC & ONElua Team!Unlike the PlayStation 4 with it's slow Homebrew Content, the PlayStation Vita always saw a strong Content of Homebrew and other useful Plugins, which makes your life easier with a hacked PS Vita. In fact, we still see today new plugins released for this Handheld Console, no matter if you want to Overclock your PS Vita to make your favourite Games even better performing or if you just need some handy tools like an always running FTP Server, where you can transfer your favourite Games and other Homebrew Releases on-the-fly. But installing them wasn't always a easy task and there was even a risk when adding them manually, which could harm your complete System when pressing a wrong button. In short, it was always elaborate to install all those wonderful Plugins bit by bit. But luckily we had Autoplugin for this in the past and today, well-known Developer @thehero_ together with the ONElua Team are releasing Version 2, where not only you can now see which Plugins you have already installed on your PS Vita, but also that you can now directly download all translations inside of Autoplugin without any need to quit the App as it was necessary before. Together with more new Features you can see down below and with a new Design, Autoplugin 2 will make your life even more easier now for both you and your PS Vita!Continue reading
The Power Supply (Vol. 04) - Our Guest Today: "PS3(Xploit) Developer @esc0rtd3w"Our Interview Series is a full success. Not only can you get an in-depth look behind all the great projects each of those developer's have worked on in the past and their plans into the future, but also that you can get a useful overview with all important Homebrew Releases made by the developer's which will help you if you want to get the "Full Experience" from your hacked Console's and devices. For instance, we learned in our last Interview with developer @aldostools that he created the "Tools Collection" for the PS3, which contains OVER 50+ TOOLS! But while we had interviewed candidates before, who developed their projects after a Hack/Exploit was released, we thought about introducing you to another side of development, namely those, who make it possible for those previously mentioned developers to create their Homebrew running on your hacked devices. And since this mentioned "Tools Collection" contains mainly Tools for your hacked PS3, it would be only fair to give you an in-depth look with one of the developers of the PS3Xploit-Team, who helped reanimating you and your PS3 with all those great projects. This developer work includes participation in projects like the Flash Writer's that provide the ability for CFW Installation, then "PS3HEN" which brought Homebrew Support for "nonCFW Models" and also the variety of tools and dumpers released from the PS3Xploit-Team. So, without further waiting, our Guest Today is no other than Developer and long-time Community Member - @esc0rtd3w!Continue reading
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps vita
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- ps4 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- webman mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member:
- Ryan Theissen