As psx-place's own @kozarovv informed us the other day in the NEW section here "The Pulse" we learned of the upcoming changes to 6.61 Adrenaline-3 , which will unlock the power of the on board PSP emulator for your Vita devices with this powerful eCFW that now has full PS1 Support with the ability to launch PS1 Games from the XMB and does have full sound support . This makes Adrenaline a much more complete eCFW for HENkaku enabled devices on 3.60.
A software that transforms your PS Vita /PlayStation TV into a two-in-one device by unlocking the PSP potential from the on-board PSP emu.
Developer Donation - If you wish to donate me some money, I'd really appreciate.
What is Adrenaline? - Adrenaline is a software that modifies the official PSP Emulator using taiHEN CFW framework to make it run a PSP 6.61 custom firmware. Thanks to the power of taiHEN, Adrenaline can inject custom code into the IPL which allows unsigned code to run at boottime.
IMPORTANT NOTE - For 6.61 Adrenaline-2 or higher, you must put Adrenaline files to 'ux0:adrenaline' instead of 'ux0:pspemu/adrenaline'.
- Changelog v3 Fix -
- Fixed bug where 'Cannot find application' would show up instead of returning to livearea.
- Fixed bug where you couldn't access the Adrenaline Menu after enabling/disabling wifi.
- Changelog v3 -
- Added ability to launch PS1 games from XMB and play them with full sound.
- Added ability to save and load states using the 'States' tab in the Adrenaline menu.
- Added possiblity to connect USB in XMB and added 'Toggle USB' option to recovery menu.
- Added ability to return to livearea by double tapping the PS button.
- Added Adrenaline startup image designed by Freakler.
- Added option to force high memory layout. For 'The Elder Scrolls Travels: Oblivion' Demo.
- Added option to execute 'BOOT.BIN' in UMD/ISO. For 'Saints Row: Undercover' Demo.
- Added correct enter and cancel buttons assignment.
- Fixed volatile memory allocation bug that made 'Star Wars: The Force Unleashed','Tony Hawk's Project 8' and maybe more games crashing.
- Fixed bug that was introduced in v2 which caused some games to crashed at PMF sequences.
- Fixed NoDrm engine bug where fan translated games couldn't load PGD decrypted files.
- Fixed msfs directory filter bug that caused some games not to recognize savedatas.
- Fixed compatibility of base games, any game should now be able to use Adrenaline to the fullest.
- Changelog v2 -
- Added 64MB RAM support for homebrews.
- Added ability to use the 'ur0:' partition as Memory Stick.
- Added Advanced AA filter (disable 'Smooth Graphics' for that filter).
- Added ability to change smooth graphics (GPU internal bilinear filter).
- Added ability to change screen size (2.0x, 1.75x, 1.5x, 1.25x, 1.0x).
- Fixed sound issue in 'MotorStorm' and some other games.
- Fixed bug where 'ms0:/MUSIC' and 'ms0:/PICTURE' were not found in XMB.
- Fixed bug where changing options in the official settings menu didn't have any effect.
- How to install Adrenaline -
- Install any PSP game/demo onto your PS Vita (compatiblity for PS1 games as bubble will be added in the future).
- Shutdown your PS Vita and visit Launch molecularShell, press START and set 'Enable unsafe homebrews' to 'On'.
[*]Reboot your PS Vita and then install VitaShell from molecularShell (https://github.com/TheOfficialFloW/VitaShell/releases).
[*]In VitaShell open FTP by pressing SELECT and copy the 'adrenaline' folder from the archive and paste it at 'ux0:'.
[*]Download the 6.61 EBOOT.PBP (for 1000/2000/3000) from the Sony server (google it) and paste it at 'ux0:adrenaline/661.PBP'.
[*]Copy 'ux0:tai/config.txt' to your PC and add the following lines:
Example of config.txt:
Note that you replace TITLEID by the titleid of your PSP game (the name of the folder where EBOOT.PBP is).
- Reboot your device and revisit the page I have mentioned above.
- Launch the game for which you have added the plugin's line to config.txt.
- Follow the instructions on screen.
- About right analog stick in games -
The right analog patch for GTA LCS/GTA VCS will be downloaded from here:
Don't think that any other games will now have right analog stick patch too
PS VITA / PS TV (UPDATE) 6.61 Adrenaline-3 Fix-3: Now available plus project goes Open Source by TheFlow
By STLcardsWS on Apr 15, 2017 at 4:25 PM
[New PS2 Exploit] Hacking the PS2 using Yabasic on (PAL) demo disc ( by Cturt )The PlayStation 2 is still in the cross-hairs for many developer's in the homebrew scene, hacker Cturt known for his work with PlayStation 4 exploits has turned his attention to the PS2. The motive for this exploration was to provide a "slightly more convenient" way to execute homebrew on the PS2 and also with the newer consoles being hacked via webkit exploitation and the PAL models Ps2 demo disc that contain Yabasic, the hacker seen the potential and now that potential has came to fruition with the release of this write up of exploiting a PS2 with Yabasic on a PS2 Demo Disc in PAL regions. The developer states in NTSC there may be a future solution (as mentioned in the conclusion of the writeup)Continue reading
[UPDATE] PS3HEN v2.4.0 - View latest changes to the PS3 Exploit for SuperSlims & nonCFW models4.85.1 HFW post by @Joonie
UPDATE (10-07-2019): Version 2.4.0 has been released.
See below for additional Details!
See also: The Great PS3 HEN All in One (AIO) Guide
Here is v2 of the latest PS3 Hack to hit the PS3 Scene with the recent release of PS3HEN. This exploit for nonCFW console's provides homebrew support and a number of Custom Firmware intangibles for those console that can not install a traditional CFW, with those being lat production PS3 Slim models and all of the SuperSlim Consoles. While this is a tremendous release and breakthrough the information behind PS3HEN has been lacking and has served more questions then answers that could be provided. This is due in the way this was delivered and presented. We paused the reporting this on the frontpage until we were pleased with the documentation. So we took it upon ourselves to get the ball rolling on a new PS3HEN F.A.Q. detailing various aspects and info that will be useful for PS3HEN user's. Also we have started forming the PS3HEN Homebrew & Plugin Compatibility Chart
Version 2.x.x has come with a number of new additions for a better experience. Some of the new changes provide full PS3ISO Support ,As well as full BDISO and DVDISO support has been added, plus new improvements to PS3HEN's stabiliContinue reading
[Coming Soon] bguerville 's PS3 ToolsetThe evolution of PS3 exploration continues as PSX-Place.com own moderator and one of the lead developer's of the PS3Xploit Team @bguerville has been working on a new project for the PS3 of late and the developer has given me permission to share some of the exclusive details about this upcoming project to be released in the coming weeks. The developer has provided us with various screenshots with short descriptions of the tools. bguerville has been working to perfect his ROP framework and has created a robust API for future development of exploits and hacks on the PS3 with bguerville's PS3 Toolset (name may change in final release(?)). Essentially the project is an extremely feature rich & powerful file management system that runs on the PS3's Internet Browser (that has become a great feature for us on the PS3) and does not need any kernel exploits (such as PS3HEN or a CFW installed), however a userland exploit will be needed, this could be achieved by utilizing 4.85 HFW or could possibly be done by another solution as well without the need of HFW, so there looks to be possibilities for the dev to choose when that time comes upon the initial release, @bguerville toolset contains many functions and features (as seen in the screens provided below) that will be outlined more thoroughly in the future release. Until then, we are left with a sampling of screenshots from the project, to show what's around the corner. (Also, note the GUI shown is not the final product and simply just a placeholder currently according to the developer, so the released version should look different in terms of eye-candy ). Stay tuned as we will learn more about this project as we get closer to the release.Continue reading
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps vita
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- ps4 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member:
- No body