Update v1.0.2 Released
Original Introduction: PS3 development has been seeing an upkick lately and developer @bucanero has been one of the developer playing a part. The developer has recently updated Artemis with new support and also released PKGi (PS3) but now the developer shares a great utility that involves PS3 Game Saves called Apollo, built utilizing the Artemis GUI this homebrew capable of running on CFW and PS3HEN will allow you to Patch & Resign your Game Saves / Download Game Saves / Unlock Game Saves all from the convenience of your PS3 console and not PC tools are required. Below you can see the release thread from the developer himself: So i'll let @bucanero take it from here with another great release:
It's summer, you're between jobs (a.k.a. unemployed), so what do you do with that amount of free time? You make "Apollo", a new homebrew app for the PS3!
you might wonder... why is it called Apollo?
Apollo was the twin brother of Artemis, goddess of the hunt. Since this project was born using the Artemis-GUI codebase, I decided to respect that heritage by calling it Apollo.
So, without further ado, let's present Apollo:
Apollo Save Tool is an application to manage save-game files on the PlayStation 3.
The apollo-ps3 homebrew app allows to download, unlock, patch and resign save-game files directly on your PS3.
- Easy to use: no crypto-key configuration or advanced setup needed.
- Standalone: no computer required, everything happens on the PS3.
- Save files listing: quick access to all the save files on USB and the internal PS3 HDD (+ file details)
- Save SFO unlocking: allows the user to remove the copy-lock flag, enabling transfer of Copying Prohibited save files.
- Save files patching: supports Bruteforce Save Data and Game Genie cheat patches to enhance your save-game.
- Save PFD resigning: allows the user to resign save files made by other users and consoles.
- Save downloading: access to an Online Database of save-game files to download straight to your PlayStation.
- Automatic settings: auto-detection of PSID and Account-ID settings.
- Re-added resign/cheat options to HDD/USB
- Added decrypt file option
- Updated UI with custom font
- Fixed game listing issue (when name has a \n)
- Fixed custom CRC calculation bug (BSD patches)
- Bruteforce Save Data cheat patch support
- Changed save-game encryption/decryption method
- Splash screen logo
- Game Genie cheat patch support
- Updated UI
- Added Remove Console ID patch
- Added Licenses backup to .Zip (/dev_hdd0/home/000000XX/exdata/)
- Added bulk save-game copy to USB
- Added Trophies backup to USB
- Added owner.txt support to override auto-detected settings
- Improved auto-update check/download
- Solved issue when copying save-games from HDD to USB
- Solved freeze bug when using Clear local cache
- UI: Fixed improper titles and messages
- Export save-game to .Zip file
- Copy save-game to USB
- New Settings option to clear local cache
- New Settings option to update application data
- Fixed patch when removing Account ID
- Use internal PS3 fonts to fix issues with extended characters
Hot fix release.
- Fix unzip issue when unpacking online save files
First public release.
- Save file listing (+ details)
- Save file SFO unlocking (remove lock flag)
- Save file PFD resigning
- Save file download from Online Database
- Automatic detection of PSID/Account-ID settings
Using the application is simple and straight-forward:
- Move UP/DOWN to select the save-game file you want to patch, and press . The patch screen will show the available fixes for the file. Select the patches and click Apply.
- To see the item's details, press . It will open the context menu on the screen. Press to return to the list.
- To reload the list, press .
- Press left (L1/L2) or right trigger buttons (R1/R2) to move pages up or down.
No special setup is needed. Just download the latest apollo-ps3.pkg package and install it on your PlayStation 3. On first run, the application will detect and setup the required user settings.
- Bucanero: Project developer
- Dnawrkshp: Artemis code
- @Berion : GUI design
- flatz: SFO/PFD tools
- @aldostools : Bruteforce Save Data
See the full project's README for more information: https://apollo.psdev.tk/
feel free to share you comments and ideas!
Download link: https://github.com/bucanero/apollo-ps3/releases/latest
As usual, full source code is available on GitHub
PS3 [Update] Apollo Save Tool v1.0.2 released
By bucanero on Feb 7, 2020 at 2:49 PM
River Raid Remake (by Lapy Games) - A remake from the Atari 2600 library now on a homebrew PS4We have seen several Retro remakes from Lapy Games hit a jailbroken PS4 like the Duck Hunt Reamke and Wild Gunman remakes from the NES/Famicom era Which those with 7 additional games can be found in the developer's recent Lapy Game Collection (v1.0) release that puts all his created game into a single homebrew,pkg Now the dev recently followed that up with a public announcement on March 6 of the next project and it was another remake . This time around it's River Raid from the Atari 2600 (see original 2600 gameplay) . That is going back a bit in gaming history but the developer wanted this unity creation for a homebrew enabled PS4, be a more modern representation of an iconic classic game but also still have that Retro gameplay feel from the original in this aerial pursuit. Check it out and leave the developer (Lapy) some feedback in the comments belowContinue reading
Introducing The PS3 Toolset by bguerville: A powerful collection of tools fueled by new PS3 exploitYou may recall a recent article revealing a few exclusive screenshots of bguerville's latest project, now the time has come to introduce the next evolution in PS3 Jailbreaking solutions. The PlayStation 3 Toolset by @bguerville is a new suite of tools, built upon a new PS3 exploitation framework & fueled by a new exploit discovered on the PS3 by the developer. The new exploit (and the toolset project as a whole) is compatible with all PS3 models running 4.82 - 4.85 OFW/HFW/CFW
While ps3xploit team member's @habib continued research and development of PS3HEN for nonCFW models with assistance from @esc0rtd3w, @bguerville meanwhile was working on his own research and developing other tools and exploits as you will see with this new PlayStation 3 Toolset, which thorough testing was conducted by @esc0rtd3w (whom we recently interviewed). All the team of talented devs have done some amazing work in the scene in recent years with all the PS3Xploit projects and that trend continues with this release.
The PS3 toolset is a project that @bguerville has been working on for some time,
the developer gave us a brief timeline of events since the Ps3Xploit Tools 2.0 framework (flash writer and dumper(s)) that led to this new release (see the timeline section).Continue reading
[UPDATE: Version 1.03] Autoplugin 2 released by @TheheroGAC & ONElua Team!Unlike the PlayStation 4 with it's slow Homebrew Content, the PlayStation Vita always saw a strong Content of Homebrew and other useful Plugins, which makes your life easier with a hacked PS Vita. In fact, we still see today new plugins released for this Handheld Console, no matter if you want to Overclock your PS Vita to make your favourite Games even better performing or if you just need some handy tools like an always running FTP Server, where you can transfer your favourite Games and other Homebrew Releases on-the-fly. But installing them wasn't always a easy task and there was even a risk when adding them manually, which could harm your complete System when pressing a wrong button. In short, it was always elaborate to install all those wonderful Plugins bit by bit. But luckily we had Autoplugin for this in the past and today, well-known Developer @thehero_ together with the ONElua Team are releasing Version 2, where not only you can now see which Plugins you have already installed on your PS Vita, but also that you can now directly download all translations inside of Autoplugin without any need to quit the App as it was necessary before. Together with more new Features you can see down below and with a new Design, Autoplugin 2 will make your life even more easier now for both you and your PS Vita!Continue reading
Share This Page
Latest: Windows10User, Mar 31, 2020 at 3:38 PM
Latest: DeViL303, Mar 31, 2020 at 3:20 PM
Latest: Dionata Vieira, Mar 31, 2020 at 3:11 PM
Latest: zapperdos, Mar 31, 2020 at 2:42 PM
Latest: ShaloooGT, Mar 31, 2020 at 2:41 PM
Latest: snkplkn, Mar 31, 2020 at 2:17 PM
Latest: Agoni212, Mar 31, 2020 at 1:30 PM
- henkaku homebrew
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps vita
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- ps4 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- webman mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member:
Colecovision Emulator OPL ready ISO (version 2.0) -UniqueUserName