Update v1.0.2 Released
Original Introduction: PS3 development has been seeing an upkick lately and developer @bucanero has been one of the developer playing a part. The developer has recently updated Artemis with new support and also released PKGi (PS3) but now the developer shares a great utility that involves PS3 Game Saves called Apollo, built utilizing the Artemis GUI this homebrew capable of running on CFW and PS3HEN will allow you to Patch & Resign your Game Saves / Download Game Saves / Unlock Game Saves all from the convenience of your PS3 console and not PC tools are required. Below you can see the release thread from the developer himself: So i'll let @bucanero take it from here with another great release:
It's summer and you're bored; what do you do with that amount of free time? You make "Apollo", a new homebrew app for the PS3!
you might wonder... why is it called Apollo?
Apollo was the twin brother of Artemis, goddess of the hunt. Since this project was born using the Artemis-GUI codebase, I decided to respect that heritage by calling it Apollo.
So, without further ado, let's present Apollo:
Apollo Save Tool is an application to manage save-game files on the PlayStation 3.
The apollo-ps3 homebrew app allows to download, unlock, patch and resign save-game files directly on your PS3.
- Easy to use: no crypto-key configuration or advanced setup needed.
- Standalone: no computer required, everything happens on the PS3.
- Save files listing: quick access to all the save files on USB and the internal PS3 HDD (+ file details)
- Save SFO unlocking: allows the user to remove the copy-lock flag, enabling transfer of Copying Prohibited save files.
- Save files patching: supports Bruteforce Save Data and Game Genie cheat patches to enhance your save-games.
- Save PFD resigning: allows the user to resign save files made by other users and consoles.
- Save downloading: access to an Online Database of save-game files to download straight to your PlayStation.
- Automatic settings: auto-detection of PSID and Account-ID settings.
- Support for compressed save-game file patching
- Added insert, delete, compress, and decompress BSD patch commands
- Improved save list browsing
- Improved BSD patch code parsing
- Reduced package installer size
- Re-added resign/cheat options to HDD/USB
- Added decrypt file option
- Updated UI with custom font
- Fixed game listing issue (when name has a \n)
- Fixed custom CRC calculation bug (BSD patches)
- Bruteforce Save Data cheat patch support
- Changed save-game encryption/decryption method
- Splash screen logo
- Game Genie cheat patch support
- Updated UI
- Added Remove Console ID patch
- Added Licenses backup to .Zip (/dev_hdd0/home/000000XX/exdata/)
- Added bulk save-game copy to USB
- Added Trophies backup to USB
- Added owner.txt support to override auto-detected settings
- Improved auto-update check/download
- Solved issue when copying save-games from HDD to USB
- Solved freeze bug when using Clear local cache
- UI: Fixed improper titles and messages
- Export save-game to .Zip file
- Copy save-game to USB
- New Settings option to clear local cache
- New Settings option to update application data
- Fixed patch when removing Account ID
- Use internal PS3 fonts to fix issues with extended characters
Hot fix release.
- Fix unzip issue when unpacking online save files
First public release.
- Save file listing (+ details)
- Save file SFO unlocking (remove lock flag)
- Save file PFD resigning
- Save file download from Online Database
- Automatic detection of PSID/Account-ID settings
Using the application is simple and straight-forward:
- Move UP/DOWN to select the save-game file you want to patch, and press . The patch screen will show the available fixes for the file. Select the patches and click Apply.
- To see the item's details, press . It will open the context menu on the screen. Press to return to the list.
- To reload the list, press .
- Press left (L1/L2) or right trigger buttons (R1/R2) to move pages up or down.
No special setup is needed. Just download the latest apollo-ps3.pkg package and install it on your PlayStation 3. On first run, the application will detect and setup the required user settings.
- Bucanero: Project developer
- Dnawrkshp: Artemis code
- @Berion : GUI design
- flatz: SFO/PFD tools
- @aldostools : Bruteforce Save Data
See the full project's README for more information: https://apollo.psdev.tk/
feel free to share you comments and ideas!
Download link: https://github.com/bucanero/apollo-ps3/releases/latest
As usual, full source code is available on GitHub
PS3 [Update] Apollo Save Tool v1.0.2 released
By bucanero on Feb 7, 2020 at 2:49 PM
The latest with RetroArch (PS4-Unofficial): PSP emulation in next update along with OOSDK conversionSince the release of unofficial version of RetroArch (PS4-R3) from developer @OsirisX and subsequently the source code release that came along with it, we surprisingly have not seen or heard much in regards to an official team adopting this release to make it official. We can however more then likely gather some clues and "connect some dots" from the OG port that started it all on the PS3 and has since been pulled in recent and replace with the still in development Psl1ght (Open Source) SDK port rather then the previous versions that used the official sony sdk. With the Open Orbis SDK (OoSDK) release recently for the PS4, this seems to be the approach for the PS4 to become official as well,
Recently developer OsirisX has stated that he wants to convert the project's to OoSDK before another release is made, but the developer has already made some progress and teases a bit of that progress in the video below showing a new core being supported in PPSSPP. When asked about potential PSP or PS2 Support the developer stated the plan is to include PSP support (via PPSSPP core) in the next release. The teaser video show's GTA Vice City Stories being quite playable (video shows FPS counter) so if this game looks this well, many others should play very well also. There is still alot of great development going on with this port by developer OsirisX. .Continue reading
Super Console Wars - v1.0 (by @Acekone1 & @Lapy05575948)We have a new Homebrew Game released for the PS4 (Also available on Windows / Android / Xone / Switch) from developer Lapy of Lapy Games, this time around the developer who has brought us other games like River Raid Remake & Duck Hunt /Wild Gunman Remake's (and many games other's (9) found in the Lapy's Game Collection has collaborated with Acekone1 in this release. Acekone1 came up with the original concept, while also designing many of the elements that reside in the game. Where as developer Lapy did the programming portion of the game Powered by the Unity Engine for this Homebrew Game creation.
Super Console Wars is the title, its gameplay can be seen in the included ScreenShots and Video attached, S.C.W.'s main characters are some familiar faces from the video game industry as head figures of Sony, Microsoft & Nintendo who embark's on a new journey in this title where you "Choose your side and fight against fans & haters!". This platform shooter put those characters in an adventure that spans 5 stages (sectors). With an included final boss, but along the way you will encounter 4 different types of enemies in this journey (more info on those enemies in the tab below). The game can be played in both English or Spanish languages. Also, the devs have snuck in some Easter Eggs to be foundContinue reading
[UPDATE] webMAN MOD 1.47.27 (20200517): Big Announcement - Important milestone's achieved ....Update (v1.47.27 - 20200517) since the initial release of webMAN MOD v1.47.27 @aldostools has made huge improvements to the plugin with these latest revisions to v1.47.27.The developer is adding alot of new functionality to the plugin and has some big announcements in the latest changes. See UPDATED changelog and also quote from developer Aldostools himself about the latest progress provided to the PS3 Plugin in this latest update
(Original Article) Developer @aldostools whom recently updated IRISMAN for 4.86 Support (& more) has also updated the popular plugin webMAN MOD to version 1.47.27 with support for 4.86 firmware. That has not been the only changes provided to the webMAN MOD plugin. For instance, If you are transferring files via FTP that information will be displayed in the Temperature Monitoring page (from a networked connected broswser: your ps3ip/cpursx.ps3). The plugin has some other additional features and fixes provided in this update marked in the changelog provided below.Continue reading
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- ps4 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- webman mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member: