Update v1.0.2 Released
Original Introduction: PS3 development has been seeing an upkick lately and developer @bucanero has been one of the developer playing a part. The developer has recently updated Artemis with new support and also released PKGi (PS3) but now the developer shares a great utility that involves PS3 Game Saves called Apollo, built utilizing the Artemis GUI this homebrew capable of running on CFW and PS3HEN will allow you to Patch & Resign your Game Saves / Download Game Saves / Unlock Game Saves all from the convenience of your PS3 console and not PC tools are required. Below you can see the release thread from the developer himself: So i'll let @bucanero take it from here with another great release:
It's summer and you're bored; what do you do with that amount of free time? You make "Apollo", a new homebrew app for the PS3!
you might wonder... why is it called Apollo?
Apollo was the twin brother of Artemis, goddess of the hunt. Since this project was born using the Artemis-GUI codebase, I decided to respect that heritage by calling it Apollo.
So, without further ado, let's present Apollo:
Apollo Save Tool is an application to manage save-game files on the PlayStation 3.
The apollo-ps3 homebrew app allows to download, unlock, patch and resign save-game files directly on your PS3.
- Easy to use: no crypto-key configuration or advanced setup needed.
- Standalone: no computer required, everything happens on the PS3.
- Save files listing: quick access to all the save files on USB and the internal PS3 HDD (+ file details)
- Save SFO unlocking: allows the user to remove the copy-lock flag, enabling transfer of Copying Prohibited save files.
- Save files patching: supports Bruteforce Save Data and Game Genie cheat patches to enhance your save-games.
- Save PFD resigning: allows the user to resign save files made by other users and consoles.
- Save downloading: access to an Online Database of save-game files to download straight to your PlayStation.
- Automatic settings: auto-detection of PSID and Account-ID settings.
- Export the user's content licenses to .RAP files (User Backup menu)
- Support for compressed save-game file patching
- Added insert, delete, compress, and decompress BSD patch commands
- Improved save list browsing
- Improved BSD patch code parsing
- Reduced package installer size
- Re-added resign/cheat options to HDD/USB
- Added decrypt file option
- Updated UI with custom font
- Fixed game listing issue (when name has a \n)
- Fixed custom CRC calculation bug (BSD patches)
- Bruteforce Save Data cheat patch support
- Changed save-game encryption/decryption method
- Splash screen logo
- Game Genie cheat patch support
- Updated UI
- Added Remove Console ID patch
- Added Licenses backup to .Zip (/dev_hdd0/home/000000XX/exdata/)
- Added bulk save-game copy to USB
- Added Trophies backup to USB
- Added owner.txt support to override auto-detected settings
- Improved auto-update check/download
- Solved issue when copying save-games from HDD to USB
- Solved freeze bug when using Clear local cache
- UI: Fixed improper titles and messages
- Export save-game to .Zip file
- Copy save-game to USB
- New Settings option to clear local cache
- New Settings option to update application data
- Fixed patch when removing Account ID
- Use internal PS3 fonts to fix issues with extended characters
Hot fix release.
- Fix unzip issue when unpacking online save files
First public release.
- Save file listing (+ details)
- Save file SFO unlocking (remove lock flag)
- Save file PFD resigning
- Save file download from Online Database
- Automatic detection of PSID/Account-ID settings
Using the application is simple and straight-forward:
- Move UP/DOWN to select the save-game file you want to patch, and press . The patch screen will show the available fixes for the file. Select the patches and click Apply.
- To see the item's details, press . It will open the context menu on the screen. Press to return to the list.
- To reload the list, press .
- Press left (L1/L2) or right trigger buttons (R1/R2) to move pages up or down.
No special setup is needed. Just download the latest apollo-ps3.pkg package and install it on your PlayStation 3. On first run, the application will detect and setup the required user settings.
- Bucanero: Project developer
- Dnawrkshp: Artemis code
- @Berion : GUI design
- flatz: SFO/PFD tools
- @aldostools : Bruteforce Save Data
See the full project's README for more information: https://apollo.psdev.tk/
feel free to share you comments and ideas!
Download link: https://github.com/bucanero/apollo-ps3/releases/latest
As usual, full source code is available on GitHub
PS3 [Update] Apollo Save Tool v1.1.0 released
By bucanero on Feb 7, 2020 at 2:49 PM
[UPDATE-2] Meet "FreeDVDBoot" by @CTurtE - Now supports EVERY "PStwo" Slim Model!We are nearly at the half of this year over but 2020 was an weird year so far, don't you agree? First we lost one of our greatest athletes in Basketball history who was a great father and human as well - shortly after that we are still battling with the worldwide Corona virus outbreak - "and now you tell me that there are still people releasing brand new Exploits for the PS2 released in 2020 ?!?!?!" Yeah, you read it correctly. Today well-known Developer @CTurt showcases his newest achievements in "PS2 Hacking". While his previous method saw some critics due to its limitation using the official Sony PS2 YaBasic Interpreter, which was only bundled in very first PS2 Demo Discs released for the PAL region only, Developer @CTurt was so kind to find an even better entry point in launching Homebrew on an unmodified PS2. And guess what, he found a way to achieve exactly that by fully exploiting the DVD Video Player Functionality from a PS2 Console. And it comes even better. Not only you can enjoy all of the old but still good Homebrews and Emulators released back in the old days, this exploit also supports running your legally obtained Backups as well! And all that WITHOUT any need of an modified Memory Card, without any use any old and dirty Swap Magic Trick or to open your PS2 and install an Modchip like many did in the old days? Doesn't sound that cool or what do you think right now when reading this? I kinda mean it when I said that 2020 is a weird year so far. :PContinue reading
[UPDATE-4] Daedalus X64 v.0.4 by @Rinnegatamante --- N64 emulation is progressing on the PS VitaUPDATE 4 - v0.4 Released - See CHANGELOG tab for latest changes
(Update May 1First Alpha Build (v0.1) Release!!!): Developer's Rinnegatamante & masterfeizz (provided ARM dynarec support for both Vita/3ds ports) have been making significant progress on the Vita port, while there is still improvements to be made the first build is ready for release of the first native Nintendo 64 emulation (DaedalusX64-vitaGL) on the PS Vita. Take a look at the development timeline below for a view of some details during the development cycle that got us to this point in the recent weeks. There is a new video attached below in the timelineContinue reading
[UPDATE: June 28th, '20] HW Acceleration (RSX) Project Update by @ReneRebeTMUPDATE (June 28th, '20) - Another New Video Released >>> The next PS3 NVidia RSX accelerated X.org steps
(Original Article from Nov. 14) Is the PS3 a bit closer to gaining Hardware Acceleration (via RSX) in OtherOS (Linux) with a proper driver to enable the GPU chip? We are not there, but we may be getting closer to a reality. Earlier this year (back in April) we detailed some of the progress that the busy dev RenéRebe has made with unlocking the potential of the PlayStation 3's RSX chip and now today we have been greeted with a new video and what we can expect with this project as the developer starts to undertake the challenge of further unlocking one more component of the Ps3 hardware,. The developer has alot of videos on other intresting subjects in his diverse YouTube channel >>> (Bits and More) <<< many very informative video's..Continue reading
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps tv
- ps vita
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- ps4 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- webman mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member: