PS VITA / PS TV [UPDATE] Autoplugin v3.79 by @TheheroGAC - Now supports h-encore 2.0 as well!

Discussion in 'PS Vita News' started by thehero_, Feb 9, 2019.

By thehero_ on Feb 9, 2019 at 4:18 AM
  1. 124
    thehero_

thehero_ Member

Home Page:
    So you successfully hacked your PS Vita and/or your PS TV and you want to enjoy all the cool Homebrew Releases outside for this system. Maybe you asked: How? Don't worry, there is help for you. But in fact, while the PlayStation Vita has a very strong Homebrew supply, the Installation for each Application can be complicated sometimes. Many Homebrew Applications installs on the fly so you can start immediately tinkering with it after the installation without any other work necessary to do. But sometimes, there are Plugins where you need to change various Configuration Files (like the ux0:/tai/config.txt for instance) to get them running, which means that a simple Installation won't be enough. Such Configurations and Modifications for those mentioned Plugins are necessary like when you want to Overclock the CPU from your PS Vita or when you want to Install Games which requires a higher System Firmware than 3.60 or 3.65 and modifying something wrong inside those Configuration Files manually can take some hazardous Damage for your PS Vita, which no one asks for that. But there is a simple Homebrew Solution available made by @thehero_ which allows you not only to install such mentioned Plugins automatically, it also modifies those Configuration Files by it's own where nothing can get wrong inside your PS Vita and where you won't need to rack your brain anymore. How convenient is that, isn't it?
    -Roxanne

PjfuzIYu.jpg

• Added new option to update to H-ENCORE 2 thank you Team OneLua
        • For a General Overview about h-encore Version 2.0, please click here
      • Code cleaning thank you Team OneLua
      • Added Russian and Turkish language thank you

• I have not seen an article about this homebrew created by me and with the great help of the OneLua Team, I decided to post it here too.

Description
      Autoplugin is a homebrew created with OneLua to facilitate the installation of plugins (44 plugins) on the PSVITA compatible console up to 3.68.It also has some extra options for Adrenaline, Q-Encore etc.
      Also it is multi-language and open source, any user can help on this homebrew.

Credits

All thanks and credits are listed on the github page of the project

Download
    Autoplugin.vpk

Source
    Github

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2019
    kozarovv, DeViL303, Rommy667 and 4 others like this.

Comments

Discussion in 'PS Vita News' started by thehero_, Feb 9, 2019.

1. n00b
      n00b
      DeViL303 likes this.
    2. sestain
      sestain
      Can you add support for finland I can help with it.
    3. TONY-T