PS3 [UPDATE] multiMAN v04.66.02 (DEX/CEX/STEALTH) Released by deank

Discussion in 'PS3 News' started by STLcardsWS, Nov 20, 2014.

By STLcardsWS on Nov 20, 2014 at 11:32 AM
  1. 9,299
    STLcardsWS

STLcardsWS Administrator

Following the update to IRISMAN, another Homebrew Manager for the PS3 has been updated to support 4.66 CFW. Now as developer deank has released his latest version of multiMAN, with the multi-purpose application now maturing to v4.66.00, this update has added Support to 4.66 CFW (CEX) and also adds a 4.66 Spoof for older firmware versions. View additional details [break].[/break] below and view even more information about the feature rich application via this link.

Update:
    developer deank has released a new version with the changes outline in the changelog below, A CEX and DEX version of the manager. Also a Stealth build was included.

50081d1380583182-multiman_logo_2.png

Download:
    multiMAN v04.66.02

Source: PSX-Scene.com
    For more information about multiMAN Click here

Comments

Discussion in 'PS3 News' started by STLcardsWS, Nov 20, 2014.

1. zer0900
      zer0900
      Sweet, I was wondering, I am on the latest official Rogero firmware. If I upgrade to this version of Mm will it support the older firmware. I think I tried before with an earlier version and Mm didnt work as the firmware was older.
    2. johtaja
      johtaja
      This should work with older fw's also.

Btw, little typo in title.
    3. atreyu187
      atreyu187
      Just a heads up DeanK will be updating this again today for 4.66.01 adding 4.65 DEX finally into his manager as it hasn't been supported as of yet. Tried on 4.65 DEX today with no luck.

Edit
      multiMAN 4.66.02 NOW LIVE!!
      Last edited: Nov 20, 2014
    4. pinkfloydviste
      pinkfloydviste
      Two multiman updates in the same day. Reminds me of the good old days. Now we just need a couple of Hax members to start flaming deank for posting too many updates.
    5. atreyu187
      atreyu187
      Actually we had three 00,01,02 just 01 was silent and even this one is only via multiMAN app itself. We are the first site to post it!!
    6. pinkfloydviste
      pinkfloydviste
      3 in 1 day. We're going to need at least a dozen hax members flaming deank now. I can only imagine the insults that would have been flying around over there if this had happened a year or two ago.
    7. atreyu187
      atreyu187
      Never understood why folks complain about getting more then one improvement at day. Takes a few seconds to update as needed and have all the latest advancements now instead of waiting.

Sent from my C6725 using Tapatalk
    8. pinkfloydviste
      pinkfloydviste
      Absolutely agree. Plus, updates show the developers' dedication to their projects. IMO, complaining about updates or any other part of one of these apps is just spitting in the dev's face.
    9. JOshISPoser
      JOshISPoser
      let's just leave that site as the site that must not be named. it's never been a good site thanks to its moderators.

when is DeanK's cute little bun-buns going to get here anyways?
    10. atreyu187
      atreyu187
      Can the stealth be used with Rebug Cobra firmwares yet?

11. STLcardsWS
      STLcardsWS
      Yea who cares who is first to post, my main thing is providing information. At end of the day it does not matter who is first, what matters who knew what they were reporting and was information given to the user's and that is the focus here. We do get things first based on relationships we have with developers and the respect we give to the community. But i rather be last and provide a good source of information then to be first and slop the crap together. .. but normally we can be first and still provide the quality and give plenty of information.
    12. JOshISPoser
      JOshISPoser
      just not quality english. :p
    13. atreyu187
      atreyu187
      LMAO it wasn't bragging rights just a fact. Faster news tends to lead to more checking a site more frequently, it was an e-penis show off but pointing something out that helps new sites grow. Being the fastest with pre times keeps folks coming back plain and simple.

14. STLcardsWS
      STLcardsWS
      Yea i agree, but some sites is just about being first and nothing else. I just wanted to make a statement to show we are more about quality then being first, but no doubt we will be first on many things.. but we are starting to get a bit off track to this thread (my bad for that) .. :)
    15. mdk25
      mdk25
      Hello,

" I was on 4.65 CFW habib (i think, because i bought it online and it wasn't having any problems) and spoofed it with 4.66 ARCH
      However, once there I got Several annoying issues.
      None of my applications starts - It freezes/stucks
      I can only install PKGs not start them.
      my system information says i am on version X.XX

I ask anyone of you also @smhabib
      to help with a solution please help!!
    16. atreyu187
      atreyu187
      All spoofers are having troubles with 4.65 Habib even SEN Enabler doesn't work well for it. I suggest installing either Dark net 4.65 with Cobra or use PSN Patch to spoof it works well with every firmware.

17. Greg
      Greg
      THREE UPDATES IN ONE DAY!?!?!?!
      What a hack! Aint got no need for that many updates!!!:mad:
      :p

Hehehe.
      I have such a man-crush on Deank!:o Been on his manager since he first showed up.
      I personally think it's pretty cool that he keeps his software going so strongly.
      Seriously thought for a while that he was going to disappear. I wouldn't blame him because of the crap he was catching for updating so often.

Now if I could get some Rebug happiness...
      I'd be all set.

[MENTION=101]zer0900[/MENTION]
      I'm running Rogero 4.46 with almost the newest MM (not sure if I've gotten the last 2 updates yet) and it works perfectly fine on mine.
    18. Greg
      Greg
      Either I'm blind or I don't see an edit button here yet.

Just want to add (for Zer0900) that I am on 4.65.02.
      Almost the newest. Will be bumping it this evening when I get back to the rv park.
    19. Tactik-knife
      Tactik-knife
      Thank's for release, I hope this version will work fine on futur CFW 4.66