PS3 [UPDATED 3-3-19] webMAN MOD 1.47.09 - 4.84 CFW (CEX) Support Added

Discussion in 'PS3 News' started by STLcardsWS, Feb 17, 2019.

By STLcardsWS on Feb 17, 2019 at 11:15 AM
  1. 8,368
    STLcardsWS

STLcardsWS Administrator

webMAN MOD has received an update after developer @aldostools provided details and code that needed to be compiled for the new update,. Since developer aldostools doesn't have a ps3 environment setup currently for compiling. He requested someone to make the compile for him and our very own @kozarovv step in and compiled the latest update for webMAN MOD that should provide proper 4.84 CFW (CEX) support for the popular plugin.

WebMAN MOD is a plugin (by @aldostools) which is a fork of the master project from @deank's webMAN (or sometimes unofficially called webMAN "vanilla") and while deank version is equipped with plenty of great features the "MOD" version takes it a bit farther and adds some new functionality not found in the original project, If you would like to learn more about the webMAN MOD plugin there is no better place then to checkout the official forum here in the psx-place forums with tons of information to get the most out of this handy plugin for CFW enabled PS3's with background plugin functionality (A Cobra CFW or a Standard CFW with MAMBA installed and equipped).

webMAN-MOD.jpg
    Checkout other 4.84 related releases in this thread here.

• Changelog:
      • Added support for 4.84 (CEX) CFW.

Downloads:
      UPDATE (March-3-19) NEW LINK (Corrected an Issues now fully supporting 4.84 CEX):
      https://store.brewology.com/ahomebrew.php?brewid=310

Compiled code that @aldostools provided above,I didn't tested any of those pkg as i'm still on 4.82.​

Feature Overview

webMAN "vanilla features
      " (
      Original Project by deank, webMAN MOD also containes these features)
      • * FTP server with remote control functions (shutdown/restart)
      • * WWW server with remote control functions (scroll down for the complete list of shortcuts)
      • * Support for loading and browsing of [local] PS3 games in ISO and folder format, DVD videos in ISO format, Blu-ray movies in ISO format, PS1/PS2/PSP games in ISO format with cover display
      • * NETISO support for network loading and browsing of PS3 games in ISO and folder format, * DVD videos in ISO format, Blu-ray movies in ISO format, PS1 and PSP games
      • * NTFS support for PS3 and PS1 games in ISO format, Blu-ray movies in ISO format and DVD Video in ISO format
      • * Dynamic Fan Control and in-game temperature monitoring
      • * PAD shortcuts
      • * Keep USB device awake
      • * Mount last game or AUTOBOOT.ISO to system startup
      • * Support direct access to NTFS devices through web & ftp (1.45 / 1.45.11)
      • * XMB integration XMB proxy (1.46 / 1.46.00)
      • * Integrated prepNTFS

webMAN MOD additional features (by Aldostools)
      • * Easy installer/updater
      • * VSH Menu integration (hold SELECT to show the menu)
      • * sLaunch GUI integration (hold START or R2+L2 on XMB to show the GUI)
      • * New folder icons (by Brunolee & Berion)
      • * It can mount PS2 Classics games on PS2 Classic Launcher (.BIN.ENC)
      • * It can auto-mount any custom folder or ISO. Official only can mount AUTOBOOT.ISO
      • * Title ID can be displayed on XMB menu
      • * Covers are shown using the Title ID on the file name of the ISO. Official needs to mount the game to show the covers.
      • * It can rip a game from disc to hdd0 or copy from hdd0 to usb000 or from usb00x to hdd0.
      • * FTP server includes new SITE commands to allow copy/paste files locally, unmount game, toggle external gamedata, turn on/off dev_blind, change file attributes
      • * Integrated external gameDATA
      • * Web Debugger (remote peek/poke/find bytes)
      • * Support for automatic or manual removal of CFW syscalls and spoof console id (IDPS/PSID)
      • * Translated to 23 languages
      • * Extended support up to 5 remote network servers
      • * Several shortcuts to toggle Cobra, swap Rebug files, mount net0/ or net1/, show IDPS/PSID, etc.
      • * Support for user defined combos
      • * Enable screen capture on CFW that don't has the feature.
      • * Various improvements on File Manager (links to navigate faster, mount ISO, mount net0/ or net1/, preview images, copy/paste/delete files & folders)
      • * MIN+ memory profile (same as MIN but uses 512K and 2.5X more buffer for PS3 games)
      • * MAX+ memory profile (same as MAX 1280K for PS3 games, others buffer is reduced, eg: 2X less buffer for ftp and 4X for DVD etc...)
      • * Copy operations use shadow copy on hdd0 for faster copy
      • * Scan for games on the stealth folder "/video"
      • * Support last_game.txt / autoboot on nonCobra edition
      • * "Offline" mode (blocks some PSN/tracking servers). Game updates still work in this mode. (v1.33.03)
      • * XMBM+ integration when grouping of XMB content is disabled (v1.33.03)
      • * Extended Content Profile Grouping (v1.33.07)
      • * PS3 Manager API Support (PS3MAPI)
      • * Integrated Mysis video_rec plugin and get klicensee
      • * Support for .ntfs[BDFILE] (fake ISO created by IRISMAN)
      • * Support to mount NTFS games using raw_iso.sprx (rawseciso by Estwald)
      • * Support for auto-fix games that require higher FW version (4.20 and later)
      • * Optional Video subfolder to "Bluray™ and DVD" folder (Display RetroXMB videos, videos on USB devices and Data Disc icon)
      • * "slider" webGUI (mobile friendly).
      • * Extended system information (Title ID, APP Version, IDPS/PSID, CFW version, last played game)
      • * Display of Play time & startup time to SELECT+START and /cpursx.ps3 (Use SELECT+START+R2 to display Game ID, Title, play time and more in-Game info)
      • * Include a virtual pad feature, you can control your console via http://pad.aldostools.org on web browser or with webPAD software (windows only)
      • * dev_bdvd/PS3_UPDATE now is redirected when the plugin is loaded (and when a game is mounted) [This is intended to prevent an accidental update if a game disc is inserted in the drive]
      • * Added /play.ps3 to launch XMB Functions (e.g: /play.ps3?col=network&seg=seg_premo) this will start Remote Play server from XMB.
      • * Once a game is mounted via html, if you click on the displayed icon the game will be launched on the PS3. This is nice to start the game once it's mounted from your mobile This option uses the new command /play.ps3
      • * Support for auto-play any supported ISO, game folder or auto-open an URL link
      • * Support for change BD/DVD region
      • * NETISO server on PS3 (ISO only)
      • * Support for local web chat
      • * Support for edit small text files
      • * Download files & install PKG remotely or with shortcut

• wmm_2.png

Official info/Support Forum:

Also a recent guide to checkout (by @jacobsson ):

UPDATE (March-3-19) NEW LINK (Corrected an Issues now fully supporting 4.84 CEX):
    https://store.brewology.com/ahomebrew.php?brewid=310

Source
    : psx-place.com
    Additional info about this plugin can be found here:

Last edited: Mar 3, 2019

Comments

Discussion in 'PS3 News' started by STLcardsWS, Feb 17, 2019.

1. aldostools
    2. STLcardsWS
      STLcardsWS
    3. dominicano1
      dominicano1
      can we use this CFW on our ps3 jaibreak ?
    4. bitsbubba
      bitsbubba
      This is not a CFW, it is a plugin for use on a CFW PS3
    5. CrEdge
      CrEdge
      I don't see the XMB entry no matter what I tried:
      http://127.0.0.1/delete.ps3?uninstall
      Reinstalled full, standard, and lite.
      Restore file system and rebuild database.
      Whatever settings in setup.ps3
      Reinstalled 4.84 Overflow v5 cobra (it rebooted at ~60% again if that matters).
      Double-checked MD5.

Holding L2+R2+Start still works (game plays fine), as does Select+O. But the original version by aldostools can do that as well. I'd really prefer to have that XMB entry back, cause my dad (main player these days) uses PS Move controller to navigate and play. Rather not downgrade cause the PS3 is still used to play Blu-rays sometimes, and don't want accidental OFW updates.

*Oh yeah, I tend to get error 80010006 whenever I install over top.
      Last edited: Feb 19, 2019
    6. arcadekidflo
      arcadekidflo
      Wasn't 1.47.09 the release for 4.83 ? Why the number hasn't changed ?
    7. aldostools
      aldostools
      1- Because anything changed except the detection and display of the firmware version 4.84.
      2- Because to change all the files needed to modify for a new version is more work than the actual change that was made to the software.
      T.A.U, CrEdge, Xx11xx22xX and 3 others like this.
    8. psykosis
      psykosis

This dude ALWAYS makes good software. Always has a good reason for either changing or not changing version number. He also usually helps out ALOT. Props..
    9. CrEdge
      CrEdge
      Error 80010006 was because of disable CFW syscalls in webMAN MOD settings, which I completely forgot about and set every time by habit...

Anyays, thanks to this post I managed to restore the XMB entry!: http://www.psx-place.com/threads/4-...cluded-by-bobby_downgrades.22561/#post-159498

Opening the .zip did not give me an install message, but instead extracted an empty folder to multiMAN's TEMP directory. So I put the category_game.xml in my USB drive, and copied straight to /dev_blind/vsh/resource/explore/xmb/

Thanks again @Cypher_CG89 and @aldostools of course.
      Cypher_CG89 and aldostools like this.
    10. iganiats
      iganiats
      All fine, after i enabled the dev_blind option from multiman menu

Thank you
      Last edited: Feb 24, 2019
      arcadekidflo likes this.
    11. arcadekidflo
      arcadekidflo
      Same here , Overflow v5 and Webman 1.47.09 ( 4.84 compatible ) is not added to the XMB .
    12. Cypher_CG89
      Cypher_CG89
      That's odd, never had this happen before with self install zips on multiman.

But you got it sorted anyways and that's what counts.

Use the zip file in this post and webMAN should appear after you reboot the PS3.

http://www.psx-place.com/threads/4-...cluded-by-bobby_downgrades.22561/#post-159498
      Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2019
    13. Jony007
    14. MarkFlenders
      MarkFlenders
      Hello, I have a strange problem with webman mod.
      If I install a version higher than 1.47.06 when I select a game from the list it starts automatically. All the auto-load options are deselected in the options. Instead with 1.47.06 after I select the game from the list it loads it into XMB and then I can choose when to start it.
      I also tried with the .09 and the .10 but the games when I select them always start automatically, if I re-install .06 instead everything resolves.
      I have already tried to uninstall it via http://127.0.0.1/delete.ps3?uninstall and then reinstalled the .10 but the problem is always there.
      I have CFW Ferrox 4.84 Cobra.
      (Sorry for my English :chargrined:)
    15. aldostools
      aldostools
      Please. go to /setup.ps3 then *remove the check mark* from the option Auto-Play, then save:
      upload_2019-3-9_11-26-0.png
      Johnnie likes this.
    16. MarkFlenders
      MarkFlenders
      Thanks for the reply aldo
      In the autoplay option already there is no check :apologetic:
    17. aldostools
      aldostools
      If the path or file name of the game contains "[auto]" the setting will be ignored and the game will be launched automatically.

You can bypass the auto-play holding L2 when the game is mounted.

Also check that you don't have two instances of webMAN running (in /dev_flash/vsh and in /dev_hdd0/boot_plugins.txt)

Other than that, if the Auto-Play is not checked, the game should be mounted and get the focus without launch it.

BTW I tested it with version 1.47.10 on Habib's "starbuged" CFW 4.84.
    18. MarkFlenders
      MarkFlenders
      If the path or file name of the game contains "[auto]" the setting will be ignored and the game will be launched automatically.

How can I find out? how do you see it?
      ----
      You can bypass the auto-play holding L2 when the game is mounted.

I press X to select a game, for example Fifa 19, then I hold L2 but nothing happens, the game starts automatically
      ---

Also check that you don't have two instances of webMAN running (in /dev_flash/vsh and in /dev_hdd0/boot_plugins.txt)

in dev_flash/vsh what should there be?
      boot_plugins.txt there is not in dev_hdd0, I can not find it
    19. aldostools
      aldostools
      Maybe you could try installing a different CFW like Rebug Lite or Habib's starbuged CFW.
      I normally only use these CFW and I haven't experienced that isse with them.

** different subject: test build 1.47.11 **
      Today I have been experimenting with a new automation feature for webMAN MOD.
      This is a sort of "autoexec.bat" script for PS3 that allows to copy/rename/map/delete files when the system boots up.

The file name of the script file is: /dev_hdd0/boot_init.txt
      and it currently supports the following commands:

# or * at start of line for remarks
      map path1=path2 <- makes path1 point to path2
      copy path1=path2 <- copy path1 to path2
      ren path1=path2 <- rename path1 as path2
      del path <- recursive delete of folder or file
      md path <- creates a path (folders are created recursively)
      wait path <- waits until 15 seconds for a file or folder
      abort if exist path <- abort the script if a file or folder exists
      abort if not exist path <- abort the script if a file or folder exists

abort if R1 <- abort the script if button R1 is being pressed
      abort if L1 <- abort the script if button L1 is being pressed

Download: https://www.sendspace.com/file/8ht2hi
      Download: https://www.sendspace.com/file/9hc7d8

Example: The following script *mutes* the coldboot sound at start-up :)
      Code:
      map /dev_flash/vsh/resource/coldboot_stereo.ac3=/dev_flash/vsh/resource/AAA
      map /dev_flash/vsh/resource/coldboot_multi.ac3=/dev_flash/vsh/resource/AAA

This example is already included in /dev_hdd0/game/UPDWEBMOD/USRDIR/boot_init.txt
      It should be moved manually to /dev_hdd0/boot_init.txt if you want to try it.

Other uses for the script are:
      - Auto backup of important files at start-up (e.g. registry, saves, logs, etc.).
      - Swap files
      - Remap multiple files or folders at start up
      - System cleanup and/or initialization on every boot.
      - etc.

The lite edition of webMAN MOD does not support this automation script

Info for devs: The new code is found in main.c, lines 3682 to 3727.

DISCLAIMER: The feature is still experimental. Use it at you own risk.
      Last edited: Mar 11, 2019
      lord3490, Johnnie, DBmain and 8 others like this.