webMAN MOD has received an update after developer @aldostools provided details and code that needed to be compiled for the new update,. Since developer aldostools doesn't have a ps3 environment setup currently for compiling. He requested someone to make the compile for him and our very own @kozarovv step in and compiled the latest update for webMAN MOD that should provide proper 4.84 CFW (CEX) support for the popular plugin.
WebMAN MOD is a plugin (by @aldostools) which is a fork of the master project from @deank's webMAN (or sometimes unofficially called webMAN "vanilla") and while deank version is equipped with plenty of great features the "MOD" version takes it a bit farther and adds some new functionality not found in the original project, If you would like to learn more about the webMAN MOD plugin there is no better place then to checkout the official forum here in the psx-place forums with tons of information to get the most out of this handy plugin for CFW enabled PS3's with background plugin functionality (A Cobra CFW or a Standard CFW with MAMBA installed and equipped).
Checkout other 4.84 related releases in this thread here.
- Added support for 4.84 (CEX) CFW.
- Standard: https://www.mediafire.com/file/xl7wm2ixcvz6ps3/webMAN_MOD_1.47.09_Updater.pkg/file
- Rebugification Theme: https://www.mediafire.com/file/s4vq...1.47.09_Updater_rebugification_theme.pkg/file
- Metalification Theme: https://www.mediafire.com/file/k6k9...1.47.09_Updater_metalification_theme.pkg/fileUPDATE (March-3-19) NEW LINK (Corrected an Issues now fully supporting 4.84 CEX):
Compiled code that @aldostools provided above,I didn't tested any of those pkg as i'm still on 4.82.
webMAN "vanilla features" (Original Project by deank, webMAN MOD also containes these features)
- * FTP server with remote control functions (shutdown/restart)
- * WWW server with remote control functions (scroll down for the complete list of shortcuts)
- * Support for loading and browsing of [local] PS3 games in ISO and folder format, DVD videos in ISO format, Blu-ray movies in ISO format, PS1/PS2/PSP games in ISO format with cover display
- * NETISO support for network loading and browsing of PS3 games in ISO and folder format, * DVD videos in ISO format, Blu-ray movies in ISO format, PS1 and PSP games
- * NTFS support for PS3 and PS1 games in ISO format, Blu-ray movies in ISO format and DVD Video in ISO format
- * Dynamic Fan Control and in-game temperature monitoring
- * PAD shortcuts
- * Keep USB device awake
- * Mount last game or AUTOBOOT.ISO to system startup
- * Support direct access to NTFS devices through web & ftp (1.45 / 1.45.11)
- * XMB integration XMB proxy (1.46 / 1.46.00)
- * Integrated prepNTFS
webMAN MOD additional features (by Aldostools)
- * Easy installer/updater
- * VSH Menu integration (hold SELECT to show the menu)
- * sLaunch GUI integration (hold START or R2+L2 on XMB to show the GUI)
- * New folder icons (by Brunolee & Berion)
- * It can mount PS2 Classics games on PS2 Classic Launcher (.BIN.ENC)
- * It can auto-mount any custom folder or ISO. Official only can mount AUTOBOOT.ISO
- * Title ID can be displayed on XMB menu
- * Covers are shown using the Title ID on the file name of the ISO. Official needs to mount the game to show the covers.
- * It can rip a game from disc to hdd0 or copy from hdd0 to usb000 or from usb00x to hdd0.
- * FTP server includes new SITE commands to allow copy/paste files locally, unmount game, toggle external gamedata, turn on/off dev_blind, change file attributes
- * Integrated external gameDATA
- * Web Debugger (remote peek/poke/find bytes)
- * Support for automatic or manual removal of CFW syscalls and spoof console id (IDPS/PSID)
- * Translated to 23 languages
- * Extended support up to 5 remote network servers
- * Several shortcuts to toggle Cobra, swap Rebug files, mount net0/ or net1/, show IDPS/PSID, etc.
- * Support for user defined combos
- * Enable screen capture on CFW that don't has the feature.
- * Various improvements on File Manager (links to navigate faster, mount ISO, mount net0/ or net1/, preview images, copy/paste/delete files & folders)
- * MIN+ memory profile (same as MIN but uses 512K and 2.5X more buffer for PS3 games)
- * MAX+ memory profile (same as MAX 1280K for PS3 games, others buffer is reduced, eg: 2X less buffer for ftp and 4X for DVD etc...)
- * Copy operations use shadow copy on hdd0 for faster copy
- * Scan for games on the stealth folder "/video"
- * Support last_game.txt / autoboot on nonCobra edition
- * "Offline" mode (blocks some PSN/tracking servers). Game updates still work in this mode. (v1.33.03)
- * XMBM+ integration when grouping of XMB content is disabled (v1.33.03)
- * Extended Content Profile Grouping (v1.33.07)
- * PS3 Manager API Support (PS3MAPI)
- * Integrated Mysis video_rec plugin and get klicensee
- * Support for .ntfs[BDFILE] (fake ISO created by IRISMAN)
- * Support to mount NTFS games using raw_iso.sprx (rawseciso by Estwald)
- * Support for auto-fix games that require higher FW version (4.20 and later)
- * Optional Video subfolder to "Bluray™ and DVD" folder (Display RetroXMB videos, videos on USB devices and Data Disc icon)
- * "slider" webGUI (mobile friendly).
- * Extended system information (Title ID, APP Version, IDPS/PSID, CFW version, last played game)
- * Display of Play time & startup time to SELECT+START and /cpursx.ps3 (Use SELECT+START+R2 to display Game ID, Title, play time and more in-Game info)
- * Include a virtual pad feature, you can control your console via http://pad.aldostools.org on web browser or with webPAD software (windows only)
- * dev_bdvd/PS3_UPDATE now is redirected when the plugin is loaded (and when a game is mounted) [This is intended to prevent an accidental update if a game disc is inserted in the drive]
- * Added /play.ps3 to launch XMB Functions (e.g: /play.ps3?col=network&seg=seg_premo) this will start Remote Play server from XMB.
- * Once a game is mounted via html, if you click on the displayed icon the game will be launched on the PS3. This is nice to start the game once it's mounted from your mobile This option uses the new command /play.ps3
- * Support for auto-play any supported ISO, game folder or auto-open an URL link
- * Support for change BD/DVD region
- * NETISO server on PS3 (ISO only)
- * Support for local web chat
- * Support for edit small text files
- * Download files & install PKG remotely or with shortcut
Official info/Support Forum:
- webMAN MOD - General Information Thread
- webMAN MOD - Web Commands
- webMAN VSH MENU
- prepNTFS (webMAN Mod Edition)
Also a recent guide to checkout (by @jacobsson ):
UPDATE (March-3-19) NEW LINK (Corrected an Issues now fully supporting 4.84 CEX):
PS3 [UPDATED 3-3-19] webMAN MOD 1.47.09 - 4.84 CFW (CEX) Support Added
By STLcardsWS on Feb 17, 2019 at 11:15 AM
[UPDATE] PS3HEN v2.1.1 - View latest changes to the PS3 Exploit for SuperSlims & nonCFW modelsUPDATE (5-20-2019): Version 2.1.1 has been released.
See below for additional Details!
Here is v2 of the latest PS3 Hack to hit the PS3 Scene with the recent release of PS3HEN. This exploit for nonCFW console's provides homebrew support and a number of Custom Firmware intangibles for those console that can not install a traditional CFW, with those being lat production PS3 Slim models and all of the SuperSlim Consoles. While this is a tremendous release and breakthrough the information behind PS3HEN has been lacking and has served more questions then answers that could be provided. This is due in the way this was delivered and presented. We paused the reporting this on the frontpage until we were pleased with the documentation. So we took it upon ourselves to get the ball rolling on a new PS3HEN F.A.Q. detailing various aspects and info that will be useful for PS3HEN user's. Also we have started forming the PS3HEN Homebrew & Plugin Compatibility Chart
Version 2.x.x has come with a number of new additions for a better experience. Some of the new changes provide full PS3ISO Support ,As well as full BDISO and DVDISO support has been added, plus new improvements to PS3HEN's stabiliContinue reading
Trinity Exploit for PS Vita System Firmwares 3.69 & 3.70 released by TheFloW!Following up after the Announcement from @TheFloW back at the End of March this year, today @TheFloW "let the cat out of the bag" by releasing his newest Jailbreak for the PlayStation Vita, which will allow you to jailbreak both your PlayStation Vita and PlayStation TV even on the newest System Firmwares 3.69 and 3.70 (which weren't able to jailbreak before). But not only that. While you can jailbreak your Devices on the specific System Firmwares mentioned before, you can also Downgrade your PlayStation Vita / TV to a lower Firmware to get the full potential of your Device like with the famous Hacks and Exploits on System Firmware 3.60 (such as HENkaku and modoru) and 3.65/3.67/3.68 (such as h-encore). So while you have been probably already prepared for this release back at the first announcement, together with the fact that @TheFloW was so kind to release his final Jailbreak even earlier as previous announced, we won't keep you on tenterhooks anymore. Here is everything you need to know.
RPCS3 (PS3 Emulator) - March 2019 Progress Report - Native support for DualShock 3 ControllerMonth after Month, the Great Time behind the RPCS3 PS3 Emulator shows more and more improvements in their work for their PS3 Emulator. As they did of course for March 2019, which you can check at their newest Progress Report. In fact, maybe this month is a little bit too technical when reading through their Release Notes but don't worry. You will again realize how good this PS3 Emulator became and how it is getting even better month after month. But one new improvement we have to stick out is the new Native Support for the DualShock 3 Controller when used within RPCS3. You might be wondering, why this new implementation comes so late? Well, there was already a full of third-party drivers but each of them weren't working perfectly. But the Team behind RPCS3 wanted to give you the best experience for playing your PS3 Game Titles. So, since you probably played your PS3 Games Titles with the Original DualShock 3 Controller on your Original PS3 Hardware, they thought about to allow the same on your PC while playing your favourite PS3 Game Titles using RPCS3. So they implemented a native support for the DualShock 3 Controller, as you would use it on your original PS3 Hardware. Kinda neat isn't it?Continue reading
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 han
- ps3 homebrew
- ps4 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member:
All in one - Scans a package folder and serves them onto your PS3's XMB, Breaking the 4GB barrier!