webMAN MOD has received an update after developer @aldostools provided details and code that needed to be compiled for the new update,. Since developer aldostools doesn't have a ps3 environment setup currently for compiling. He requested someone to make the compile for him and our very own @kozarovv step in and compiled the latest update for webMAN MOD that should provide proper 4.84 CFW (CEX) support for the popular plugin.
WebMAN MOD is a plugin (by @aldostools) which is a fork of the master project from @deank's webMAN (or sometimes unofficially called webMAN "vanilla") and while deank version is equipped with plenty of great features the "MOD" version takes it a bit farther and adds some new functionality not found in the original project, If you would like to learn more about the webMAN MOD plugin there is no better place then to checkout the official forum here in the psx-place forums with tons of information to get the most out of this handy plugin for CFW enabled PS3's with background plugin functionality (A Cobra CFW or a Standard CFW with MAMBA installed and equipped).
Checkout other 4.84 related releases in this thread here.
- Added support for 4.84 (CEX) CFW.
- Standard: https://www.mediafire.com/file/xl7wm2ixcvz6ps3/webMAN_MOD_1.47.09_Updater.pkg/file
- Rebugification Theme: https://www.mediafire.com/file/s4vq...1.47.09_Updater_rebugification_theme.pkg/file
- Metalification Theme: https://www.mediafire.com/file/k6k9...1.47.09_Updater_metalification_theme.pkg/fileUPDATE (March-3-19) NEW LINK (Corrected an Issues now fully supporting 4.84 CEX):
Compiled code that @aldostools provided above,I didn't tested any of those pkg as i'm still on 4.82.
webMAN "vanilla features" (Original Project by deank, webMAN MOD also containes these features)
- * FTP server with remote control functions (shutdown/restart)
- * WWW server with remote control functions (scroll down for the complete list of shortcuts)
- * Support for loading and browsing of [local] PS3 games in ISO and folder format, DVD videos in ISO format, Blu-ray movies in ISO format, PS1/PS2/PSP games in ISO format with cover display
- * NETISO support for network loading and browsing of PS3 games in ISO and folder format, * DVD videos in ISO format, Blu-ray movies in ISO format, PS1 and PSP games
- * NTFS support for PS3 and PS1 games in ISO format, Blu-ray movies in ISO format and DVD Video in ISO format
- * Dynamic Fan Control and in-game temperature monitoring
- * PAD shortcuts
- * Keep USB device awake
- * Mount last game or AUTOBOOT.ISO to system startup
- * Support direct access to NTFS devices through web & ftp (1.45 / 1.45.11)
- * XMB integration XMB proxy (1.46 / 1.46.00)
- * Integrated prepNTFS
webMAN MOD additional features (by Aldostools)
- * Easy installer/updater
- * VSH Menu integration (hold SELECT to show the menu)
- * sLaunch GUI integration (hold START or R2+L2 on XMB to show the GUI)
- * New folder icons (by Brunolee & Berion)
- * It can mount PS2 Classics games on PS2 Classic Launcher (.BIN.ENC)
- * It can auto-mount any custom folder or ISO. Official only can mount AUTOBOOT.ISO
- * Title ID can be displayed on XMB menu
- * Covers are shown using the Title ID on the file name of the ISO. Official needs to mount the game to show the covers.
- * It can rip a game from disc to hdd0 or copy from hdd0 to usb000 or from usb00x to hdd0.
- * FTP server includes new SITE commands to allow copy/paste files locally, unmount game, toggle external gamedata, turn on/off dev_blind, change file attributes
- * Integrated external gameDATA
- * Web Debugger (remote peek/poke/find bytes)
- * Support for automatic or manual removal of CFW syscalls and spoof console id (IDPS/PSID)
- * Translated to 23 languages
- * Extended support up to 5 remote network servers
- * Several shortcuts to toggle Cobra, swap Rebug files, mount net0/ or net1/, show IDPS/PSID, etc.
- * Support for user defined combos
- * Enable screen capture on CFW that don't has the feature.
- * Various improvements on File Manager (links to navigate faster, mount ISO, mount net0/ or net1/, preview images, copy/paste/delete files & folders)
- * MIN+ memory profile (same as MIN but uses 512K and 2.5X more buffer for PS3 games)
- * MAX+ memory profile (same as MAX 1280K for PS3 games, others buffer is reduced, eg: 2X less buffer for ftp and 4X for DVD etc...)
- * Copy operations use shadow copy on hdd0 for faster copy
- * Scan for games on the stealth folder "/video"
- * Support last_game.txt / autoboot on nonCobra edition
- * "Offline" mode (blocks some PSN/tracking servers). Game updates still work in this mode. (v1.33.03)
- * XMBM+ integration when grouping of XMB content is disabled (v1.33.03)
- * Extended Content Profile Grouping (v1.33.07)
- * PS3 Manager API Support (PS3MAPI)
- * Integrated Mysis video_rec plugin and get klicensee
- * Support for .ntfs[BDFILE] (fake ISO created by IRISMAN)
- * Support to mount NTFS games using raw_iso.sprx (rawseciso by Estwald)
- * Support for auto-fix games that require higher FW version (4.20 and later)
- * Optional Video subfolder to "Bluray™ and DVD" folder (Display RetroXMB videos, videos on USB devices and Data Disc icon)
- * "slider" webGUI (mobile friendly).
- * Extended system information (Title ID, APP Version, IDPS/PSID, CFW version, last played game)
- * Display of Play time & startup time to SELECT+START and /cpursx.ps3 (Use SELECT+START+R2 to display Game ID, Title, play time and more in-Game info)
- * Include a virtual pad feature, you can control your console via http://pad.aldostools.org on web browser or with webPAD software (windows only)
- * dev_bdvd/PS3_UPDATE now is redirected when the plugin is loaded (and when a game is mounted) [This is intended to prevent an accidental update if a game disc is inserted in the drive]
- * Added /play.ps3 to launch XMB Functions (e.g: /play.ps3?col=network&seg=seg_premo) this will start Remote Play server from XMB.
- * Once a game is mounted via html, if you click on the displayed icon the game will be launched on the PS3. This is nice to start the game once it's mounted from your mobile This option uses the new command /play.ps3
- * Support for auto-play any supported ISO, game folder or auto-open an URL link
- * Support for change BD/DVD region
- * NETISO server on PS3 (ISO only)
- * Support for local web chat
- * Support for edit small text files
- * Download files & install PKG remotely or with shortcut
Official info/Support Forum:
- webMAN MOD - General Information Thread
- webMAN MOD - Web Commands
- webMAN VSH MENU
- prepNTFS (webMAN Mod Edition)
Also a recent guide to checkout (by @jacobsson ):
UPDATE (March-3-19) NEW LINK (Corrected an Issues now fully supporting 4.84 CEX):
PS3 [UPDATED 3-3-19] webMAN MOD 1.47.09 - 4.84 CFW (CEX) Support Added
By STLcardsWS on Feb 17, 2019 at 11:15 AM
HAN Toolbox v0.7 - Now Supporting 4.84 (HFW - Hybrid Firmware)The popular XMB MOD that brings alot of new functionality to the XMB for PS3Xploit HAN user's has been updated to version v0.7 by @ShaolinAssassin who has been building upon @DeViL303 & @pink1 creation. With the recent release of HFW (Hybrid Firmware) that has brought PS3Xploit Hacks (like HAN) to 4.84 OFW, it was time for a new update to HAN Toolbox to support the new hybrid firmware with the release of v7.0.
In this update an assist goes to @imn7 for various features like Offline Rebooter,Offline 4.84 File Copier -Offline Temperature Reader & Database Rebuilder (4.82/4.84) , other additions include -PS3Xploit Basic tools urls updated PS3Xploit Extra tools urls updated Continue reading
(UPDATE) IRISMAN 4.84.2 - Now Supports CFW 3.41 - 4.84 on CEX/DEX/ DEHUpdate (March -24-2019) to v4.84.2 by Aldostools
Expanding Firmware Support + Includes the updated MAMBA
( here is the link for MAMBA/PRX Loader standalone that has also been updated by Aldostools)
Following the update to webMAN MOD that provided support for 4.84 (CEX) Custom Firmware developer @aldostools was also directing another update for one of his other popular projects for the PS3, the backup manager known as IRISMAN. Like webMAN MOD is a fork to webMAN (by deank), IRISMAN is a fork of Iris Manager (by Estwald) that builds on a great foundation but offer a lot functionality and support not found in the original project. Like so many backup managers they serve as the All-in-One utilities for the jailbroken console.,The PS3 has no shortage of solutions, but in my mind there is a 3 headed monsters that leads the pack when it comes to a manager's choice. MultiMAN / IRISMAN / ManaGunZ are 3 very useful and feature rich managers and all are quite unique from each others and while there is some similarities in some features they provide, plenty of exclusive features are contained in their arsenals. You really can not go wrong with any of those three choices and no harm in trying all of them to see what suite you best,
In IRISMAN you will find a very functional file manager along with FTP support for transferring your files from the PC to the PS3 , MAMBA loader is also incorporated and with this feature it gives your Standard CEX CFW many COBRA CFW like features by injecting the MAMBA payload into your CFW, With this homebrew you can even enjoy other multimedia features like launching Retro Roms for RetroArch along with many other great features that can be found in this popular choice on the PS3 (CFW required),Continue reading
webMAN MOD v1.47.14 - New Script Commands /Disable PS3 Beeps /boot_plugins_nocobra.txt Support /....
Since the release of webMAN MOD v1.47.12 developer @aldostools has progressed the plugin with 2 additional updates, providing additional support and features for the plugin, New options to execute script commands at any time,. The developer note's that it now possible to execute multiple web commands using this new feature. Also support for /boot_plugins_nocobra.txt (on 4.84 Starbuged CFW). A variety of other inclusions have also been added to get the full low down on the updates on this plugin checkout the changelogs included below from developer @aldostoolsContinue reading
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- ps3xploit 3.0
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- webman mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member: