Dismiss Notice

BEWARE of IMPOSTERS, posing as the PS3Xploit Members/Team:

-PS3Xploit does NOT have a discord channel, some imposter are using one

-If the info can't be found on ps3xploit.com or psx-place.com its fake

-ZuKuTo / OFWModz is one of the fake names of these imposter's are using to represent the PS3xploit team.

Updating HAN 4.81 to HEN 4.85?

Discussion in 'PS3HEN (nonCFW PS3 Models)' started by SylverMando, Mar 11, 2020.

1. 2
    SylverMando

SylverMando Forum Noob

Hi. I have a PS3 Super Slim model where I injected HAN almost two years ago. Back then, the console was still with 4.81, and since then I've not updated it.

But, recently visiting some forums I saw that HAN was a thing of the past, and HEN was the new stuff out there.
    I can't understand what it is, though.

It is an update to HAN? Would you recommend to update? If this is the case, how should I do this? I don't want to mess up my console, seeing how this new method is a bit more complex.

2. 983
    Coro

Coro Member

HEN includes HAN and lets you run homebrew like multiman, webman mod, movian.

its worth the upgrade. install hfw 4.85 (twice to be sure) then hen 3.0.

3. 1
    JustMeLucky

JustMeLucky Forum Noob

Hello I m modder, I just want to know if there is a mod menu for GTA 5 ps3 for HEN that does not remove my save files will playing on mod menu. What I mean is I finish GTA 5 offline story mode and when I installed a mod menu that remove my save files. And When I start GTA 5 I have to start over and over again to use mod menus is a pain in the u know.