Vita Trophy Folders?

Discussion in 'General PS VITA Discussion' started by Olvido, Oct 25, 2018.

1. 63
    Olvido

Olvido Member

Hi. Im looking for trophy folders does anybody have some they would like to share .

2. 11,163
    pinky

pinky Bitsiboo's Other Half Developer

for what purpose? a database? if you just need information on them, it might be better to use the license database. its location is in my trophies tutorial in the vita section. it will tell you such information as trophy name, whether it's platinum, gold, silver, or bronze, and whether the trophy is unlocked. you can open it with sqlite browser. iirc, use version 3.08 as there's a serious bug with 3.10 unless they've corrected it. ;)

3. 2,060
    Berion

Berion Developer

@pinky Editing trophy database is pointless as it doesn't present changes inside trophies itself. It's purpose is only to visualize changes in LiveArea. ;p

@Olvido I'm not sure what about You asking for. Are You looking where the trophies are stored or want someone trophies? If You need to know where system store trophies, they are in two locations:
    • ur0:/user/00/trophy/ (trophies itself + db)
    • ux0:/user/00/trophy/ (images and trp versions)

4. 63
    Olvido

Olvido Member

Lol yh, someones trophies. Hard to find vita folders these days :( , found a few made a few but that isnt enough

5. 63
    Olvido

Olvido Member

And one more question , when u unlock a trophy with an acc on the vita the trophy gets signed woth ur acc id or something meaning that u cannot sync them to another account, is there a way to unresign them

6. 2,060
    Berion

Berion Developer

Why You want someone trophies, what is the point?

Anyway, before You thinking about resigning, You must decrypt them. VitaShell should do it for You (at least in theory, or maybe PFS for saves is only defeated, i never tried).

Yes, they are signed to You and maybe to the specific Vita model (not series model, but this specific model).

7. 11,163
    pinky

@Berion , that's not what I meant. I meant that you can obtain information about trophies without needing the trophy files themselves.

8. 63
    Olvido

Olvido Member

Okay i should decryp. Then ehats the next step . Or is that it . It foenst have to be someones troohies. Anybodies :) Just Trying to mod them

9. 11,163
    pinky

I've never personally heard of an app for decrypting/encrypting trophies. however, I think trophies are partially decrypted by the system on ux0...at least the .ini and png files are. a sealed key is created for each trophy set as well.. the .ini file seems to point to the real .trp file, so aside from the png files, it's encrypted.

I haven't really messed with trophies much beyond those little mods. if you do mod trophies, whatever you do, don't sync them or you're liable to be banned. you can actually unlock platinum without unlocking anything else. lol anyway, that's my understanding of trophies and this is based solely on memory. ;)