Rinnegatamante is back at it again, you know the developer who has created all these Vita Homebrew Apps & Plugins and the VitaDB (Mirrors of many Vita Homebrew releases) for those contributions alone you might want to consider supporting this developer on patreon. but here is a release of VitaQuake v2.5 that is a little special as it now has Hardware Acceleration, which hopefully be ported to other homebrew such as emulator to improve emulation and open the door to perhaps emulation such as the n64? The improvements in VitaQuake v2.5 will be noticed, so give it a go and check out this latest release from this very active developer..
vitaQuake v.2.5 available for download, now with hardware accelerated renderer!
- Removed Game Resolution, Depth of Field, Always Run settings from Options menu.
- Added Fog Rendering, Dynamic Shadows, Dynamic Torch Lights settings in Options menu.
- Moved to hardware accelerated renderer powered by vitaGL.
- Added several graphics effects to the standard glQuake renderer.
- Now game will run at fixed 960x544 resolution.
- Native 960x544 resolution!
- Hardware accelerated renderer
- Sound and Soundtrack support (READ BELOW FOR SOUNDTRACK USAGE)
- Support for shareware and full versions of Quake
- Support for mods
- Native support to both PSVITA analogs
- Unique features like dualshock rumbling, fps counter, ...
- Variable camera sensibility for right analog in option menu
- Touch and retrotouch support
- Danzeff keyboard for Quake console usage
- Different hidden settings unlocked in Options Menu (FOV, Depth of Field, Crosshair...)
- Multiplayer with support for both locale and online games with featured online servers
- Support for native Quake and ProQuake online servers
- Add gyroscope support
- Left Analog / Digital Pad = Move player
- Right Analog = Move camera
- O / X = Jump
- R Trigger / Square = Shoot
- Triangle = Change Weapon
- L Trigger = Run
- Touch = Show game status
- Retrotouch = Move camera
- Select = Enable Danzeff Keyboard in Console Menu for commands insertion
- Place the data folder in ux0:/
How to use soundtrack:
- Currently there is only one official vitaQuake server that uses only shareware maps and is a simple deatmatch with 16 slots. If you want to start a new server, please contact me.
- If you want to join the multiplayer community, take a look here: https://rinnegatamante.it/board/forumdisplay.php?fid=29
- Create a folder in ux0:/data/Quake/id1 and call it cdtracks
- Place the audio tracks renamed as track001, track0002, ... in ogg or mp3 format in this folder.You can find complete soundtrack in ogg format here: https://www.quaddicted.com/files/music/quake_music.zip
GitHub Repository: https://github.com/Rinnegatamante/vitaQuake
- MasterFeizz for ctrQuake source which i studied to understand how winQuake works.
- Ch0wW for several improvements and code cleanup.
- frangarcj, xerpi and Davee for helping during the journey that lead to the creation of vitaGL.
- All my Patreon supporters:
- Styde Pregny
- Billy McLaughlin II
- Count Duckula
- Mark Knasiak
- Samuel Batista
- Jaden Emrich
- Elwood Blues
- Ramerson Wesley Araújo
- Gelson Silva
- Bryan Hanbury
PS VITA / PS TV vitaQuake v.2.5 - Now with Hardware Acceleration by Rinnegatamante
By STLcardsWS on Jan 20, 2018 at 10:51 PM
Milestone Update for Orbital - An PS4 Emulator by @AlexAltea - now with (very first) Video Output!Nearly a year ago, Developer @AlexAltea showcased us an early-stage Version from his own PS4 Emulator called Orbital. The very first Version was on a minimal stage by running several code examples on a Terminal within Linux only but this was already impressive since as you probably know, both the PS4 and standard Computers shares the same x86 CPU Architecture. But the CPU isn't the only thing the PS4 shares with a standard PC. Since you need also a lot of GPU Power to run your Games on a Console for General, it is getting quite usual that those big players like NVIDIA or AMD are collaborating with the Console Manufacturers to deliver them with special-designed Graphics Processing Units for the Consoles you own. Even when we talk about "Special" GPU's, you already recognized by yourself that if you go further in newer Console Generations, you realized that the internal GPU used inside each Console is having more and more similarities compared to a standard GPU. With that result in mind, Developer @AlexAltea showcased yesterday that his Emulator Orbital is capable of running the Safe Mode of the PS4 together with getting a Video Output from that mentioned Safe Mode as well, which leads to the point that his Emulator showcased the very first Video Output from a PS4 emulated by a PC! Do I have to say more? Continue reading
4.84.3 STARBUGED (w/ COBRA 8.01) - New update in from Habib
Following the introduction of 4.84 STARBUGED CFW for the PS3, which also gave us the introduction of Cobra v8.0x from developer @habib, Has now followed up that cfw release with 4.84.3 STARBUGED (w/ Cobra 8.01) that contains some more candy for the scene. As the developer has provided new features once again with this update with the ability to Hardcode Kernel Plugins, which can be useful for things like MAMBA (a Cobra Alternative) as it can not be ran as a kernel plugin. Down below you will see the technical aspects of what this update has provided from Ps3 CFW Developer @habib.
RPCS3 (PS3 Emulator) - January 2019 Progress Report (+ useful Extras and Tools)A new Year, a new Progress Report begins. Kinda late for March, I know and yes it's not the first time I use this excuse for being such late. But the Team behind this wonderful PS3 Emulator RPCS3 thought about that instead of bringing you a monthly updated Progress Report only this time - which still shows some impressive Progress from each Month if you ask me - they decided that it would be a good start for the first Progress Report of 2019 to release some additional Tools together with the January 2019 Progress Report. So while you can enjoy their Progress for January both down below and on their Blog post (also linked down below), the Team behind RPCS3 teased several Tweets about their additional Achievements they did since the beginning of this year. You want an example? Well, maybe you didn't know about but since RPCS3 also supports a Basic Network Functionality, it will allow you not only to emulate some AAA Game Titles. It can be also useful to emulate other Non-Gaming Applications and various Media Applications as well. So there is no problem at all to watch some Videos using the official YouTube-Applications for PS3 via RPCS3, viewing the newest Episode from you favourite Anime Series on Crunchyroll or why not enjoying a full-length Hollywood Blockbuster on Netflix, for instance. How cool is that?Continue reading
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- ps3xploit 3.0
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- webman mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member:
- oscar ramos
ALL OpenBOR OPL ready ISOs -Neill Corlett