Rinnegatamante is back at it again, you know the developer who has created all these Vita Homebrew Apps & Plugins and the VitaDB (Mirrors of many Vita Homebrew releases) for those contributions alone you might want to consider supporting this developer on patreon. but here is a release of VitaQuake v2.5 that is a little special as it now has Hardware Acceleration, which hopefully be ported to other homebrew such as emulator to improve emulation and open the door to perhaps emulation such as the n64? The improvements in VitaQuake v2.5 will be noticed, so give it a go and check out this latest release from this very active developer..
vitaQuake v.2.5 available for download, now with hardware accelerated renderer!
- Removed Game Resolution, Depth of Field, Always Run settings from Options menu.
- Added Fog Rendering, Dynamic Shadows, Dynamic Torch Lights settings in Options menu.
- Moved to hardware accelerated renderer powered by vitaGL.
- Added several graphics effects to the standard glQuake renderer.
- Now game will run at fixed 960x544 resolution.
- Native 960x544 resolution!
- Hardware accelerated renderer
- Sound and Soundtrack support (READ BELOW FOR SOUNDTRACK USAGE)
- Support for shareware and full versions of Quake
- Support for mods
- Native support to both PSVITA analogs
- Unique features like dualshock rumbling, fps counter, ...
- Variable camera sensibility for right analog in option menu
- Touch and retrotouch support
- Danzeff keyboard for Quake console usage
- Different hidden settings unlocked in Options Menu (FOV, Depth of Field, Crosshair...)
- Multiplayer with support for both locale and online games with featured online servers
- Support for native Quake and ProQuake online servers
- Add gyroscope support
- Left Analog / Digital Pad = Move player
- Right Analog = Move camera
- O / X = Jump
- R Trigger / Square = Shoot
- Triangle = Change Weapon
- L Trigger = Run
- Touch = Show game status
- Retrotouch = Move camera
- Select = Enable Danzeff Keyboard in Console Menu for commands insertion
- Place the data folder in ux0:/
How to use soundtrack:
- Currently there is only one official vitaQuake server that uses only shareware maps and is a simple deatmatch with 16 slots. If you want to start a new server, please contact me.
- If you want to join the multiplayer community, take a look here: https://rinnegatamante.it/board/forumdisplay.php?fid=29
- Create a folder in ux0:/data/Quake/id1 and call it cdtracks
- Place the audio tracks renamed as track001, track0002, ... in ogg or mp3 format in this folder.You can find complete soundtrack in ogg format here: https://www.quaddicted.com/files/music/quake_music.zip
GitHub Repository: https://github.com/Rinnegatamante/vitaQuake
- MasterFeizz for ctrQuake source which i studied to understand how winQuake works.
- Ch0wW for several improvements and code cleanup.
- frangarcj, xerpi and Davee for helping during the journey that lead to the creation of vitaGL.
- All my Patreon supporters:
- Styde Pregny
- Billy McLaughlin II
- Count Duckula
- Mark Knasiak
- Samuel Batista
- Jaden Emrich
- Elwood Blues
- Ramerson Wesley Araújo
- Gelson Silva
- Bryan Hanbury
PS VITA / PS TV vitaQuake v.2.5 - Now with Hardware Acceleration by Rinnegatamante
By STLcardsWS on Jan 20, 2018 at 10:51 PM
Introducing The PS3 Toolset by bguerville: A powerful collection of tools fueled by new PS3 exploitSee updated note below about a potential issue with console modifying console's credentials (IDPS and Firmware Spoofing)
You may recall a recent article revealing a few exclusive screenshots of bguerville's latest project, now the time has come to introduce the next evolution in PS3 Jailbreaking solutions. The PlayStation 3 Toolset by @bguerville is a new suite of tools, built upon a new PS3 exploitation framework & fueled by a new exploit discovered on the PS3 by the developer. The new exploit (and the toolset project as a whole) is compatible with all PS3 models running 4.82 - 4.85 OFW/HFW/CFW
While ps3xploit team member's @habib continued research and development of PS3HEN for nonCFW models with assistance from @esc0rtd3w, @bguerville meanwhile was working on his own research and developing other tools and exploits as you will see with this new PlayStation 3 Toolset, which thorough testing was conducted by @esc0rtd3w (whom we recently interviewed). All the team of talented devs have done some amazing work in the scene in recent years with all the PS3Xploit projects and that trend continues with this release.
The PS3 toolset is a project that @bguerville has been working on for some time,
the developer gave us a brief timeline of events since the Ps3Xploit Tools 2.0 framework (flash writer and dumper(s)) that led to this new release (see the timeline section).Continue reading
[UPDATE: Version 1.03] Autoplugin 2 released by @TheheroGAC & ONElua Team!Unlike the PlayStation 4 with it's slow Homebrew Content, the PlayStation Vita always saw a strong Content of Homebrew and other useful Plugins, which makes your life easier with a hacked PS Vita. In fact, we still see today new plugins released for this Handheld Console, no matter if you want to Overclock your PS Vita to make your favourite Games even better performing or if you just need some handy tools like an always running FTP Server, where you can transfer your favourite Games and other Homebrew Releases on-the-fly. But installing them wasn't always a easy task and there was even a risk when adding them manually, which could harm your complete System when pressing a wrong button. In short, it was always elaborate to install all those wonderful Plugins bit by bit. But luckily we had Autoplugin for this in the past and today, well-known Developer @thehero_ together with the ONElua Team are releasing Version 2, where not only you can now see which Plugins you have already installed on your PS Vita, but also that you can now directly download all translations inside of Autoplugin without any need to quit the App as it was necessary before. Together with more new Features you can see down below and with a new Design, Autoplugin 2 will make your life even more easier now for both you and your PS Vita!Continue reading
The Power Supply (Vol. 04) - Our Guest Today: "PS3(Xploit) Developer @esc0rtd3w"Our Interview Series is a full success. Not only can you get an in-depth look behind all the great projects each of those developer's have worked on in the past and their plans into the future, but also that you can get a useful overview with all important Homebrew Releases made by the developer's which will help you if you want to get the "Full Experience" from your hacked Console's and devices. For instance, we learned in our last Interview with developer @aldostools that he created the "Tools Collection" for the PS3, which contains OVER 50+ TOOLS! But while we had interviewed candidates before, who developed their projects after a Hack/Exploit was released, we thought about introducing you to another side of development, namely those, who make it possible for those previously mentioned developers to create their Homebrew running on your hacked devices. And since this mentioned "Tools Collection" contains mainly Tools for your hacked PS3, it would be only fair to give you an in-depth look with one of the developers of the PS3Xploit-Team, who helped reanimating you and your PS3 with all those great projects. This developer work includes participation in projects like the Flash Writer's that provide the ability for CFW Installation, then "PS3HEN" which brought Homebrew Support for "nonCFW Models" and also the variety of tools and dumpers released from the PS3Xploit-Team. So, without further waiting, our Guest Today is no other than Developer and long-time Community Member - @esc0rtd3w!Continue reading
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps vita
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- ps4 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- webman mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member: