Developer Rinnegatamante who is responsible for 13 Homebrew Releases since the debut of the HENkaku Exploit. Not only is the developer producing alot of brew for the Vita/PsTV community but also supporting many of these releases with updates to improve various aspect. This time around the developer releases a new update to VitaQuake with an update marked as version 2.10. There is alot of additions and tweaks made in this version of Quake for the Vita. Also note you can play Quake on RetroArch as well, so tell us how do you think the two version compare?
- Added a benchmark option in the menu.
- Fixed a crash caused by being out of bounds.
- Fixed the IP:Port resolving problem.
- Added a serverlist option in Join Game screen with a couple of multiplayer servers available.
- Added a new official multiplayer server with deatmatch-only maps (Requires Full Game).
- Fixed controllers vibration. Now works as intended. (PSTV only)
- Merged the mod selection menu in the main app. (Hold R-Trigger once the screen is black to load it.). Any folder with pak files or a progs.dat is enough to be detected.
- Added a Vsync option. (turn it off for maximum performances)
- Increased the maximum text displayed on a single console line.
- Fixed cshifts not correctly refreshed after dying on lava/slime/water.
- Fixed a crash whenever you execute too many config files in a short time.
- The console/text inputs are now using the IME keyboard, not danzeff anymore.
- The front touchscreen can now be toggled between a camera or a button.
- Added psvita_front_sensitivity_x , psvita_front_sensitivity_y , psvita_back_sensitivity_x , psvita_back_sensitivity_y CVARs for better controls.
- Added new keys for menu: TRIANGLE to go back to the previous menu.
- Fixed lots of Key problems related to other navigations.
- Added L & R shoulders can be used to track back the console messages.
- Adapted the ProQuake 3.40 protocol to join / create servers.
- Fixed an unknown bug related to loading a solo game after playing deathmatch.
- Added a "Previous Weapon" binding (bound to CIRCLE by default).
- Reworked a bit the controls menu.
- Fixed a BIT oversight, which made every element from the HUD out of place (invisible while invulnerable, etc...)
- VitaQuake's version (and GIT revision) is now displayed on startup, aswell as on the console.
- Lots of performance boosts.
- -A few mods that have custom models (such as X-Men Ravages of Apocalypse or Zerstörer) crashes when starting a map.
View Controls, Installation details, videos and more info about this release:
PS VITA / PS TV VitaQuake v2.10 - Latest update from Rinnegatamante
By STLcardsWS on Oct 23, 2016 at 12:53 PM
Milestone Update for Orbital - An PS4 Emulator by @AlexAltea - now with (very first) Video Output!Nearly a year ago, Developer @AlexAltea showcased us an early-stage Version from his own PS4 Emulator called Orbital. The very first Version was on a minimal stage by running several code examples on a Terminal within Linux only but this was already impressive since as you probably know, both the PS4 and standard Computers shares the same x86 CPU Architecture. But the CPU isn't the only thing the PS4 shares with a standard PC. Since you need also a lot of GPU Power to run your Games on a Console for General, it is getting quite usual that those big players like NVIDIA or AMD are collaborating with the Console Manufacturers to deliver them with special-designed Graphics Processing Units for the Consoles you own. Even when we talk about "Special" GPU's, you already recognized by yourself that if you go further in newer Console Generations, you realized that the internal GPU used inside each Console is having more and more similarities compared to a standard GPU. With that result in mind, Developer @AlexAltea showcased yesterday that his Emulator Orbital is capable of running the Safe Mode of the PS4 together with getting a Video Output from that mentioned Safe Mode as well, which leads to the point that his Emulator showcased the very first Video Output from a PS4 emulated by a PC! Do I have to say more? Continue reading
4.84.3 STARBUGED (w/ COBRA 8.01) - New update in from Habib
Following the introduction of 4.84 STARBUGED CFW for the PS3, which also gave us the introduction of Cobra v8.0x from developer @habib, Has now followed up that cfw release with 4.84.3 STARBUGED (w/ Cobra 8.01) that contains some more candy for the scene. As the developer has provided new features once again with this update with the ability to Hardcode Kernel Plugins, which can be useful for things like MAMBA (a Cobra Alternative) as it can not be ran as a kernel plugin. Down below you will see the technical aspects of what this update has provided from Ps3 CFW Developer @habib.
RPCS3 (PS3 Emulator) - January 2019 Progress Report (+ useful Extras and Tools)A new Year, a new Progress Report begins. Kinda late for March, I know and yes it's not the first time I use this excuse for being such late. But the Team behind this wonderful PS3 Emulator RPCS3 thought about that instead of bringing you a monthly updated Progress Report only this time - which still shows some impressive Progress from each Month if you ask me - they decided that it would be a good start for the first Progress Report of 2019 to release some additional Tools together with the January 2019 Progress Report. So while you can enjoy their Progress for January both down below and on their Blog post (also linked down below), the Team behind RPCS3 teased several Tweets about their additional Achievements they did since the beginning of this year. You want an example? Well, maybe you didn't know about but since RPCS3 also supports a Basic Network Functionality, it will allow you not only to emulate some AAA Game Titles. It can be also useful to emulate other Non-Gaming Applications and various Media Applications as well. So there is no problem at all to watch some Videos using the official YouTube-Applications for PS3 via RPCS3, viewing the newest Episode from you favourite Anime Series on Crunchyroll or why not enjoying a full-length Hollywood Blockbuster on Netflix, for instance. How cool is that?Continue reading
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- ps3xploit 3.0
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- webman mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member:
Colecovision Emulator OPL ready ISO (version 2.0) -UniqueUserName