Developer TheFlow updated his VitaShell to version 0.7 adding henkaku support and new features like background FTP and more. Also no longer needed stuff like signing PBOOT.PBP file was removed. HENkaku's molecularShell is also based on VitaShell so for now VitaShell v 0.7 is most up to date "shell" for PS Vita and PSTV.
VitaShell is an alternative replacement of the PS Vita's LiveArea. It offers you a file manager, package installer, built-in FTP and much more. Is absolute must have for every homebrew enabled PS Vita/PSTV.
VitaShell is an alternative replacement of the PS Vita's LiveArea. It offers you a file manager, package installer, built-in FTP and much more. This homebrew was an entry of the Revitalize PS Vita homebrew competition and won the first prize. HENkaku's molecularShell is also based on VitaShell.
- Ported to HENkaku (support for renaming/creating folders and for analog stick for fast movement).
- Added custom dialogs.
- Added graphics by Freakler.
- Added possibility to use FTP in background.
- I/O operations can now be cancelled.
- Removed misc stuff, shader compiler, homebrew loading, PBOOT.PBP signing, network host.
- Fixed various bugs.
- Team Molecule for HENkaku
- xerpi for ftpvitalib and vita2dlib
- wololo for the Revitalize contest
- Everybody who contributed on vitasdk
- Fixed size string of files, again.
- Optimized I/O operations regarding speed.
- Increased homebrew force-exit compatbility and stability.
- Added network host mountpoint.
- Added ability to compile shader programs (use the _v.cg suffix for vertexes and _f.cg for fragments).
- Finished photo viewer. Use the right analog stick to zoom in/out. Left analog stick to move. L/R to rotate and X/O to change display mode.
- Updated to newest vita2dlib which fixed many bugs with images.
- Improved 'New folder' by extending to 'New folder (X)', where 'X' is an increasing number.
- Improved message dialog texts.
- Limited filenames so it doesn't overlap with the size/folder text.
- Fixed infinite loop when copying the src to its subfolder by an error result.
- Fixed FTP client crashes and added support for Turboclient Android.
- Fixed alphabetical sorting, finally.
- Added experimental feature: Holding START to force exit homebrews.
- Added battery symbol by Ruben_Wolf.
- Switched to official PGF font.
- Changed triangle-menu animation to ease-out.
- Improved mark all/unmark all feature.
- Fixed percentage precision in progress bar.
- Fixed small bug in move operation.
- Added translation support. See translation_readme.txt for more details.
- Added move ability (only possible within same partition).
- Added tabulator support in text viewer.
- Removed 'Paste', 'Delete', 'Rename' and 'New folder' in read-only partitions.
- Fixed size string of files over 1GB.
- Fixed alphabetical sorting.
- Fixed battery percent bug being -1% on PSM Dev Assistant.
- Added ability to sign PSP homebrews.
- Added sleep prevention when using FTP, deleting and copying files.
- Added a scrollbar.
- Added date and time to info bar.
- Added correct enter and cancel buttons assignment.
- Added some cosmetic changes.
- Fixed crash when deleting marked entries.
- Copied entries now still rest in clipboard after pasting them.
- The application now cleans itself before launching homebrews.
PS VITA / PS TV VitaShell 0.7 released!
By kozarovv on Aug 6, 2016 at 7:11 AM
Universal Media Server v9.2.0 ReleasedUniversal Media Server has now been updated and matured to v9.2.0 by the UMS team, lead by developer Subunk. The UPnP / DLNA & HTTP/S Media server works on your PS Vita / PlayStation TV, PlayStation 3 (PS3) and PlayStation 4 (PS4) and a tons of other devices you may own (see tab below for all devices supported) This is an extremely well built project that has been in development for years now and continues to evolve and grow with the dedication from the UMS development team. This utility will run on many operating systems and will connect to your supported devices to stream your personal collections of media (audio/video) via your locally connected network. See many details included below and also at the UMS official website we have linked below:Continue reading
[UPDATE] RetroArch v1.8.4: PS Vita & PSP Ports "massively increased core collection"The RetroArch project keeps evolving and has been updated to v1.8.3 (UPDATE: Now on v1.8.4 [16th January 2020] - see Changelog for more Information) as a number of new improvements come to both the PS Vita & PSP ports. Developer's and libretro contributors from all over have been elevating the emulation project. In particular @frangar and @fjtrujy are coupe of the devs who have been porting new cores to the PSP. Now MAME 2000, freeIntv, TGB Dual and Handy are some new libretro cores running in the PSP port. Then the PS Vita port has seen performance improvements for MAME 2000, 2003 and 2003_plus. Additional details below and also on the official blog post linked below.
vitaQuakeIII v0.9 Released - Data Files Downloader Added + "Urban Terror" support addedRinnegatamante has released version 0.9 of VitaQuakeIII for your homebrew enabled PS Vita for when your on the go or your PlayStation TV / Vita TV when your gaming away on the big screen. Either way this is an enjoyable homebrew port. In this version marked as 0.9 the developer has added an Automatic Data FIle Downloader when data files are not present. This makes the release much easier to install and setup and a nice edition to the vita homebre. There has been alot of attention to performance as well in this update the addition of dynamic libraries support for OpenArena core has provided a significant boost. Also, this update provides some experimental support for Urban Terror. This add-on is multiplayer, but as the vita port developer explains in the release notes provided below there will be some issue as outlined due to this was a release designed for the PC and the Rinnegatamante had to do quite a bit of work to get it running on the Vita:Continue reading
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps vita
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- ps4 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member: