PS VITA / PS TV VitaShellMod 1.61 (by BenMitnicK,) - Add even more new additions to this modded version of VitaShell

Discussion in 'PS Vita News' started by BenMitnicK, May 12, 2017.

By BenMitnicK on May 12, 2017 at 7:09 AM
  1. 37
    BenMitnicK

BenMitnicK Developer

We all are a fan of TheFlow's VitaShell but other developer's have tinkered with the source code to add some additions to VitaShell, this release called VitaShellMod (v1.61) comes to us by developer @BenMitnicK, in this latest updated to this very functional and useful vita homebrew comes alot new additions and changes. There is a variety of features you will not find in the original build of VitaShell, so give this a try and see if you enjoy the extra additions nd provide some feedback for the developer in the comments below as well.​
    -STLcardsWS​

6.jpg
    VitaShellMod 1.61
    VitaShellMod brings additional options to VitaShell

• vitaShellMod.png
      5v2.jpg 4.jpg 3.jpg

VitaShellMod v1.61

• Add the pic0 to the launch of the application
      • Add background image random "20 max" :)
      • Add language selection in options
      • Add DataBaseMenu (right joystick => Left to activate the menu)
      • Add PluginsManager (Right joystick => Down to activate the menu) * The panel has been removed
      • Add Vitaident (right joystick => right to activate the menu)
      • Add automatic plugin organization Enable/Disable
      • Add the language of the different menu and options in the language file
      • Add color options for different menus
      • Add credit
      • Add Theme manager
      • Add somes options to color.txt
      • Add noPreview image and square+triangle button image to theme folder
      • Add param.ini for 100% Customizing Select Manager
      • Add Filter for your Wallpapers
      • Settings menu remapped to LTRIGGER+START

2.jpg 1.jpg 8.jpg

Warning, it will replace VitaShell.

Download: VitaShellMod

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2017

Comments

Discussion in 'PS Vita News' started by BenMitnicK, May 12, 2017.

1. BenMitnicK
      BenMitnicK
      Thank you very much for the compliment and for the CID I would modify the image later because I have a big worry my external hard disk that contained all my data, all my work it has changed from NTFS to RAW and I no longer have Access to my data and if I do not solve the problem I will be annihilated because my project was finished at 90% and frankly I do not know if I would have the strength to all resume from scratch :frown new: :apologetic: :(
      atreyu187 likes this.
    2. atreyu187
      atreyu187

I still have your source code and please take the image i have already modified your image to remove teh CID here. Just use it on your blog buddy. Just grab from here and add to your blog. Not the best but will suffice I am sure.

5v2.jpg

http://imgur.com/uXXKj8Z
    3. SilicaAndPina
      SilicaAndPina
      Can you make a mod that lets u install .pkg?

libSceAppInstUtil.sprx: sceAppInstUtilAppInstallPkg("/user/data/XXX.pkg", 0); is the syscall for Ps4.. hmm whats the one for vita?
    4. BenMitnicK
      BenMitnicK
      Ok thx

I have too the source code of VitaShellMod here I spoke of my work of my new project AIO standalone my hard work since few weeks :(
      atreyu187 likes this.
    5. atreyu187
      atreyu187

Sorry to hear that but this is still a very welcomed project as well. I added to the database here as well. Most don't know you added imc0:/ support. A feature even the latest Vitashell doesn't have.
    6. BenMitnicK
      BenMitnicK
      Yes but my goal is to combine several applications in one and for imc0 this is not my job it is that of hyln9 I just added it. it will be part of the next version of VitaShell. I worked extensively on my project and my plugins manager as well as At9 & At3 Converter and my project AIO on PC to assemble several utilities for the consoles was also on this disk :(

I don't know my friend I would watch this after having fixed my problem of my hard disk :(
      atreyu187 likes this.
    7. atreyu187
      atreyu187
      It also has imc0:/ support.
    8. DeViL303
      DeViL303
      Sorry to hear that, its bad enough losing files that can be got again, but If it just went from NTFS to RAW instantly it should be recoverable, if you cant recover the full partition intact you should be able to at least recover individual files with a low level scan, cant think of the software I used right now, but I have done it a few times in the past. Good luck anyway.
      kozarovv and BenMitnicK like this.
    9. BenMitnicK
      BenMitnicK
      Well I have managed to recover all my data thanks to PartitionGuru :) and I will take a little break but I will soon come back :)
      STLcardsWS, kozarovv and DeViL303 like this.
    10. BenMitnicK
      BenMitnicK
      VitaShellMod 1.62 is out

Download
      MixeryMaxe, atreyu187 and DeViL303 like this.
    11. atreyu187
      atreyu187

Thanks for the update been eagerly awaiting the release. Did you ever recover your build you were going to make?
    12. BenMitnicK
      BenMitnicK
      Your welcome, Yep :)